Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
W
OP Offline
W
He says I was not supposed to use marital money to pay my cell phone bill and my counselor bill. He said I should have used my own money. But our monies were together at the time. He said that I had late fees on the credit card and that I used the card for non-marital things (like when my car died on the highway because I had no other money). He said I left him holding the bag on two bills that I was supposed to pay. He said I took $500 out of the marital account (???). He said I took the kid's birth certificates and ss cards out of the house "without his permission", etc.

Thing is I was never court ordered to do or not do any of those things. So i am not breaking a specific court order. It's also funny how the amount he tallies is about equal to what he owes me from his bonuses.

So again, he is trying to justify not paying me he bonus by saying I owe him money.

Oh, and I refused to reimburse him directly for lunch accounts and will not reimburse him for D's soccer shoes which he never told me about until After he bought them.

Nothing really but aggravating none the less. I still have to pay my lawyer to defend me from this mess.

WH

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
W
OP Offline
W
He says I was not supposed to use marital money to pay my cell phone bill and my counselor bill. He said I should have used my own money. But our monies were together at the time. He said that I had late fees on the credit card and that I used the card for non-marital things (like when my car died on the highway because I had no other money). He said I left him holding the bag on two bills that I was supposed to pay. He said I took $500 out of the marital account (???). He said I took the kid's birth certificates and ss cards out of the house "without his permission", etc.

Thing is I was never court ordered to do or not do any of those things. So i am not breaking a specific court order. It's also funny how the amount he tallies is about equal to what he owes me from his bonuses.

So again, he is trying to justify not paying me he bonus by saying I owe him money.

Oh, and I refused to reimburse him directly for lunch accounts and will not reimburse him for D's soccer shoes which he never told me about until After he bought them.

Nothing really but aggravating none the less. I still have to pay my lawyer to defend me from this mess.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
Oops sorry for the double post

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
W
Stupid, stupid man...

L
L
Wonka, we're all going to the hearing. You coming? We wanna see the Judge go all Apeshid on Adolph's a$$.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
W
OP Offline
W
He also says I disposed of marital assets. He is referring to the $500 I took from MY CD to pay the mediation fee.

He also says I am restricting his access to the kids's birth certificates. Bull. He at any time can get a certified copy of the birth certificates if he wants them.

Also he asks that I pay his legal fees and reimburse him for everything I have ever spent that he did not give me permission to spend.

If that is the case he should reimburse me the cost of the gas he used driving 2 hours constantly up to OW's house. Not to mention the cost of the peers and jewelry and dinners and the cost of Match.com and other misc stuff.

I am still worried about this even though I know he's walking on thin ice.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
W
Heather,

What WH's H needs is a female judge along the lines of Judge Judy....I'd pay BIG bucks to attend the hearing just for the fireworks from Judge Judy putting H in his place. Don't know if H can handle her zingers! grin

L
L
Yes!!! Judge Judy. Let's get her.

I think she would castrate him. Maybe, that would shut him up finally. Castration.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

W
OP Offline
W
Seriously guys. I won't have judge Judy. I am really sick and tired of this whole thing.

This is why I didn't want to pursue a contempt motion. Now H is usig his own opinions to say I am in contempt. In the meantime I still have to pay an attorney to defend against these frivolous motions which are not deemed frivolous until after we get to court.

I am sorry but I don't think it's funny.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
L
L
Sorry Wishing, I guess it's hard to know what to say at this point. It's absurd and cruel for him to pull this on you.

I know you worry and that seems a natural, human reaction. This is big shid stuff and you have done your fair share. Your H seems to require a judge to put an end to his antics. I suspect that's what he will get.

Can you ask that he pays, after he gets horse whipped by the judge, for your legal and court fees related to this contempt charge. It's totally unfounded and he's been over this CD ownership ad nauseaum.

Try to relax, it WILL END. ;-)

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard