Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Lois B -

No he has not admitted to having her at the house. I keep getting "we are just friends, best friends, I have never had a friend like this, we are BFF's." Makes me want to gag. H used to describe this way....UGH!

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
KML-

I could afford bills without H, however there is restructuring at my company and I could be on the chopping block. The main problem is that he will not leave.

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Livenow-

Thanks for the suggestion. I will be firm with him like I was on my first boundary last weekend.

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
BF-

H gets mad with me GAL. If I tell him we are meeting someone do not call or text - he will bc that is his time to call kids. It is not to bring OW over to house bc he is at work (we both work oddball shifts.) The only time OW could come over is while I am at work and kids are at school (as H and OW don't work those hours.)

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
H continues to get in deeper with ow. It is obvious he is pursuing her. I don't see an end to ea or pa soon. Still claiming they are only friends. I still feel guilty for the bad stuff and am wondering if I should tell...ugh

L
L
How are you Scooby??

Thinking about you and hoping things are better today :-)

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
W
W
Scooby,

Originally Posted By: scooby
BF-

H gets mad with me GAL. If I tell him we are meeting someone do not call or text - he will bc that is his time to call kids. It is not to bring OW over to house bc he is at work (we both work oddball shifts.) The only time OW could come over is while I am at work and kids are at school (as H and OW don't work those hours.)

How crazy is that!? Did you actually tell H that he can bring OW in the house if you are at work and kids are at school??!! crazy crazy She cannot be allowed near or in the house...PERIOD.

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Lois and wonka

I am getting mad which means things are going to change. The money spending is out of control. Spent close to $6000 this week. I think I need to file due to the finances. H is crazy when I am gal and say I am busy don't call or text. He keeps calling or texting and getting paranoid.

T
T
Hi Scooby,

I am so sorry he is still so angry and spending like crazy. Unfortunately, it is all par for the MLC course.

You definitely need to do whatever you can to protect your finances. I will warn you, because I went through this with my h - no matter how much proof you have of their spending, they will deny it and get angry. I had bank statements and credit card statements, and he still denied it - then turned it around to say that I was shallow and only cared about money!

Their thinking is very skewed, and believe me, when they are in the infatuation stage of affair, nothing you say or do is really going to change that. You can bet on one thing... Whatever "advice" the ow is giving him, it's going to be to her benefit.

Mlcers do get very paranoid too. It's all part of it. My h would go off about people spying on him, talking about him, badmouthing him, etc.

Their minds are messed up Scooby. Don't expect logical thinking anytime soon.

Bomb January 2012 - doesn't feel the same about me

~ "There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, hope, and endurance."
S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Take

H is completely crazy and paranoid and has more than mlc going on. Sometimes he terrifies me now and kids. I may have to file to be safe

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard