Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
F
F
what would getting him fired from his job accomplish? out of curiosity?

and

don't be so sure it would get them fired. My ex was sleeping with his employee. He was also smoking pot with her. He was not fired until criminal charges were filed against him. And...I did not tell anyone anything from work.

if you are looking for monetary awards...how will getting him fired accomplish this?

if you are looking at reconciling...how will getting him fired accomplish this?

look at the end goal

decide what it is

work toward that

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Figgeroni-

I know that you are right. The one problem is that some things that are being done are endangering others. I have a hard time overlooking it.

I am just so frustrated and angry this week. H is deep in MLC and OW and still lives in our house, different room. I just don't know what to do, so I can ignore OW. I have been detaching and GAL - but detaching from the EA and PA is so hard.

Any suggestions, jokes, comfort would be great!!!!

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My h is thinking with wrong head. He keeps getting deeper with ow, still claiming just friends.ugh

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ugh! The nonsense continues and he is deeper and deeper with OW. I guess it needs to run its coarse. I keep hearing I want a divorce when my situation is over. Not sure if he means it. I am not quite ready to file, I should be but am not. I don't want to file until 100% ready, or I will regret it for a lifetime.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I have more details on situation in mid life crisis blog.

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
H came how after work last night. Only to play video games with ow. I don't think he knows I figured that out. H still has not admitted he has ow, they are just friends. He must think I am stupid. I feel like breaking the secrecy of the ea and pa, but then he could be fired...ugh. Ow is divorced, so it is not like I could tell her husband. Has anyone out there broke the secret? How did it go?

S
S
You could always tell him "I have decided that I'm no longer going to lie to cover up your affair."

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Mrbond if you are around chime in. I have some questions.

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Good idea starsky. H won't admit he is having affair to me either. As far as I can tell he has told no one. H is starting to believe his lies. I think in his mind they are just friends. H had strong morals before maybe it is a way to deal with guilt.

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
If any of you belong to heros spouse pm me and I will give you more details of what is going on - it is interesting stuff and I need advice. Too dangerous for me to post in forum as it would give me away.

F
F
who would it give you away to?
is your husband on this forum too?

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard