Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
T
OP Offline
T
Quote:
She has also my some BIG self-discoveries

Should be: She has also MADE some BIG self-discoveries...

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

job Offline
I'm glad to read that you are enjoying life and living it to the fullest. You are so right...live in the present and allow the future to take care of itself.

I'm glad that your w is sharing some things that she's learning about herself and the big old world. She's going to discover more and more as she continues on her path.

I'm happy to see that you and the boys are doing well and that's what is important right now.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2448894 04/28/14 09:31 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Thank you job... smile

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

W
W
T,

Ya Da-Man! grin

Seriously, you've done an outstanding job in DBing everyone...especially your MLCer. It takes a while for us to figure out stuff and figure out that PEOPLE outside of us are not responsible for our own unhappiness. Hey, we're slow learners! cool

F
F
Originally Posted By: TSquared2

She has also my some BIG self-discoveries, she has shared many of them with me, so she is doing work.

Where this leads? Don't know, and I am not going to speculate, June will come soon enough, and I am just too busy living MY life to get ahead of myself. I seriously just want to enjoy this time and not let futurizing detract from it.

wink

I'm so glad to hear W is making discoveries and doing the work.

Yes, just enjoy this new period in your life. You are truly a DB model, T. I hope to be like you when I grow up!

M: A really long time.
Crisis: 5 years.
She's still worth it.

Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose. -Viktor Frankl
T
OP Offline
T
Well, today is my wedding anniversary. The last two I made homemade nice safe cards. Not this year.

It's on her to acknowledge it, or not.

She wanted space and such.

I am listening to her.

smile

job Offline
Happy Anniversary T2!

You are doing the right thing, i.e., giving her plenty of space and time.

Hang in there!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2454184 05/21/14 08:48 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Thank you, job. I have band practice tonight so my evening will be fun and good. smile

W
W
A smart thing to do, T!

At least we have this 7-month anniversary of our mutual-crush fest to celebrate! grin

Wonka #2454267 05/22/14 01:33 AM
F
F
Happy Anniversary T! I have no doubt there are plenty of ladies who would love to celebrate with you!

M: A really long time.
Crisis: 5 years.
She's still worth it.

Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose. -Viktor Frankl
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard