Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
mdu Offline OP
OP Offline
M
So I have been googling and reading about the whole chemical reaction aspect of an affair (i.e., the 'fog' thing) and getting more and more depressed. I mean I really have a hard time imagining H coming out of this. We separated already once and I let him come back because he claimed that he wanted to work on things and seemed so genuie. I think he has swung from high on her to a brief high on me when we decided to reconcile then crashed and burned when the reality of the work we have to do set in and he likely contacted her again because he needed his fix (or at a minimum he is obsessing about her to keep the high going). Now what? I've already pulled out the 'big guns' by asking him to leave once and won't do that again to the kids again. I'm feeling like my only option is to tell him to leave again with the full intention of filing for divorce. Crazy thing is H and I totally had the high chemistry romance initially, he should KNOW it does NOT last. But he's so crazy now i'm sure he's questitiong and thinking somehow it will last with HER. I just can't believe how he destroyed our marriage

M: 42
H: 43
M: 8 years
S7 and D4
H has D19 and S25 from previous M
Bomb: 3/6/14 OW discovered, EA & PA
1st separation, 10 days, decided to reconcile & moved back in. Fail
2nd separation: 5/1/14
P
P
Hi Mdu

Am new in this forum and going through a similar situation, the only difference he adamnt that he does not want to work on our marriage, and asked for my work adress to deliver the summons.

Dont push yourself to the decision you are not ready for, MLC is a process and take this time to look work on yourself.Dont even focus on what he does or does not do. Go dark and GAL it. Dont be the one filing for a divorce, OW is nothing just a symptom and the relationship is build on cracked foundation between them and dont allow the affair to determine the end of your marriage. Growing up [censored] and is not easy at all. Once we all overcome this challange we facing intact whether having our spouses back or not, nothing will ever destroy us. Keep strong.

Proverbs 3:5
R
R
You are 100% correct. Healing from infidelity and moving on with the marriage will take a lot of work. The expert advice of a Divorce Busting Coach will help guide you through this process. I urge to call me so that we can discuss our coaching program. 303-444-7004

Roberta, Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004
Roberta@divorcebusting.com

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard