Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
OP Offline
M
hmmmph.... really starsky? how am I doing that? (not saying what you are saying is not possible, just not fully getting it yet). trying to wrap my head around it.

I guess I am concerned here... I know I would love to be intimate with him again, but at what cost?... I would be expecting much. In the long run, I still wouldn't have a commitment either.

I also won't like it if he goes elsewhere for it.... id prefer it be me.

.... I guess this is where self-value comes in to play.

One way to view this is that he is using me for safe sex, as he fears diseases & the unknown...Lucky me

M:46 H:49 T:20yrs
myD:22
H distant summer/12
H sleeping in b'ment: Nov/12
BD: Dec 2/12
asked me begin to move end of Jan/13
moved Jan 7/13 (left my stuff)
"agreed" to "working on r" Mar 3/13(lipservice!)
S
S
Originally Posted By: makingmagic
hmmmph.... really starsky? how am I doing that? (not saying what you are saying is not possible, just not fully getting it yet). trying to wrap my head around it.

All we have to go by are your posts here, MM, but from my seat I'd say that 90% of what you say and do are "responses" to him! Do you seriously not see that?

As a man, I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE you that he would tell a male confidante "I can get Magic to respond to me any time I want to, either thru the business side or the personal side or both."

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
M
M
"oh.. to add... yes! I walked in on him.... but, I KNOW (based on what he said about being comfortable), that he is in fact "doing it, in front of me"... intentionally.
"
Oh brother.

You WALKED IN on him and yet you continue to imply that he did the full frontal to get you excited. You really can't see that you mindread into alot of things and you continue to argue your points with the people here.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
M
OP Offline
M
Bond.. he DID... Im not implying!! Im not arguing with anyone!

Starsky... what you are suggesting is always possible... However, I don't think he feels that way anymore... Not in a couple of weeks anyway. He has told me that he isn't sure how I feel anymore... and thats where I sit. He can question it or he can determine my feelings for me...If at any time he "thinks" he can get me...its only his "thought"... Only I know the truth.

Besides... NO keg dinner, NO sex!! LOL (jk.... I have made my mind up here)

H distant summer/12
S
S
MM,

The question on the table is whether or not you are "responding" to him, not whether or not he can read your mind.

I can assure you, he is 100% certain that he's ALWAYS been able to get you to respond to him -- even now -- and he's probably about 80% sure of what you're thinking, too (since you SAY it so much!).

You want a guy's perspective, there it is. Argue if you want, but I calls 'em as I'z seez 'em. smirk

Starsky

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
M
OP Offline
M
Thanks Starsky for guys perspective.

If that is what you think, what do you think I should be doing then?

H distant summer/12
S
S
Thanks Starsky for guys perspective.

If that is what you think, what do you think I should be doing then?

Leave him be, and let him miss you. You're SMOTHERING him. Hell, *I* feel smothered and I don't even know you and have only just joined your thread!

He knows what you need. Let him be, and see if he can step up for once in your lives and be that guy. Hold onto your core standard (of REAL COMMITMENT), and BACK THE HELL OFF.

There. I said it. shocked

Starsky

M
OP Offline
M
k.... done!

I am going away this weekend.... its kind of hard for him to miss me, as I see him pretty much daily due to work. I have backed the way HELL OFF... I just post a lot.

I would love to see if he is willing to step up. My standard is higher since I have made my goal statements...

Yep.. holding out for real commitment... at least the start of one. Then phase 2 is full commitment.

Thanks for saying it!!

H distant summer/12
S
S
k.... done!

I am going away this weekend.... its kind of hard for him to miss me, as I see him pretty much daily due to work. I have backed the way HELL OFF... I just post a lot.

it!!

But you post about your interactions and conversations with him, and IN those, not only do I see no "backing off" whatsoever, but I see the SMOTHERING. I will concede that half of those (maybe even more?) are STARTED by him, but it doesn't matter -- YOU STILL RESPOND. (Hence my posts earlier today about "responding"). Others have pointed this out to you as we'll, and none of us even know each other.

Can we ALL be mistaken??

M
M
Amen Starsky. You've just said what everyone else has said.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard