Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Goth Di Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I've had DB Coaching sessions before and I'm on my third set with a new coach. I really liked him. He gave me very direct and solid ideas. I did "operation 180" yesterday. I sent an email to my H to let him know that I was no longer going to try to reconcile with him and I am going to let the divorce go through, but hope that we can remain friendly. The divorce is my fault. I filed, canceled, filed, canceled, filed. I allowed myself to be swayed by other people's opinions. That was a BIG mistake. My husband has been moved out since the end of July '13. I spend all the holidays alone (I have no family). I am also getting personal therapy. However, the fact that I want to repair my marriage is not going over well with my therapist. Or my lawyer, for that matter either. She says that I don't need a reconciliation, I need a settlement! That's her job, I guess. Is there a chance that my marriage can be repaired? Is it too late? I told him that I was not going to attempt to reconcile (as a 180) but will he contact me? Should I go no contact? I'm guessing yes. I just don't know. It all seemed fine, but I get impatient and worry easily. Should I get rid of my therapist and fire my lawyer and cancel the divorce? Which would be in direct opposition to my 180. Or should I just give up all hope and face the fact that I will remain alone for the rest of my life? This is my second marriage and I refuse to put myself through this again!

Me: 57
H: 51
T:16 M: 15
T
T
You might want to post in the newcomers section, lot more action in that forum.

me 41 w43
married 20 years
BD 10/10/13 ILYBNILWY....
4 kids, 21,18,8,6

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard