Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
T
T
Is the weather nice where you are, twinmom? Can you take a walk? Take the kids to the park? Go to the library?

On the crappy days, FORCE yourself to get out. I'm about to take a quick jog on the treadmill and then force myself to take the kids to the park

As for the texts, I completely agree with you, as you know.

Again, consider sending him a text, telling him to shoot you one e-mail a day with all his questions about the kids and anything else. If he doesn't do that, then you could stop responding to his texts entirely and then start sending him one e-mail at the end of every day, responding to all the questions he has asked.

TRAIN HIM HOW TO TREAT YOU. You have the power to do that.

M: 40 H: 44
Married 14 years
S11 & D6; D20 & D19 from previous M
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
Piecing: April 2014
S
S
Originally Posted By: Train

Again, consider sending him a text, telling him to shoot you one e-mail a day with all his questions about the kids and anything else. If he doesn't do that, then you could stop responding to his texts entirely and then start sending him one e-mail at the end of every day, responding to all the questions he has asked.

I love this!! ^^^
whistle whistle

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
T
twinmom Offline OP
OP Offline
T
And now a text about taking one of the twins for a haircut this week. I swear today I want to block his number! Not going to respond to this!

Me: 35 husband:39
Sons 16 and 11 from my first marriage
Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14
He moved in with ow 3/13/14
OW kicked him out 6/15/14
4/2016 he seeks help for sexual addiction

T
twinmom Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I am actually at work right now. My last day is Friday :-\ I will be ignoring all his texts and responding in one text (he doesn't really use email) at the end of the day. Stressful day at work (I am a behaviorist for a local school system, contact based so that's why my last day is Friday)

Originally Posted By: Train
Is the weather nice where you are, twinmom? Can you take a walk? Take the kids to the park? Go to the library?

On the crappy days, FORCE yourself to get out. I'm about to take a quick jog on the treadmill and then force myself to take the kids to the park

As for the texts, I completely agree with you, as you know.

Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14

T
T
Attagirl. I think it will help you A LOT.

He may still try to text a lot through the day at first. Stay consistent. And hopefully he will eventually catch on. wink

Married 14 years
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
T
twinmom Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Well he sent another text that he made a haircut appointment for the twins tomorrow then a few hours later he asked what time their speech therapist will be here tomorrow morning (which he should have known but maybe forgot?)

I never replied, just told him in person when he came to pick up the kids this evening.

I am so reminding myself that affairs usually end in 6mo but I am second guessing this with him and just not very hopeful today.

Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14

S
S
Originally Posted By: twinmom
Well he sent another text that he made a haircut appointment for the twins tomorrow then a few hours later he asked what time their speech therapist will be here tomorrow morning (which he should have known but maybe forgot?)

I never replied, just told him in person when he came to pick up the kids this evening.

Well done! whistle

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
T
twinmom Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thank you, I guess I just really need the hand holding, yes your doubt the right thing support...... I found out he ordered direct tv at her house..... just more nails in the coffin, but I won't give up.

Just keep telling myself she needs to meet his needs (which she is right now, as his main need is to feel like he makes his "wife" happy and I am sure she is still all smiles every day)

Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14

T
twinmom Offline OP
OP Offline
T
So I totally messed up today..... stupid pregnancy hormones are killing me.
Twins have speech therapist that comes to the house every week. So H bright the twins here at 9. I was supposed to be at work but due to cancelled meetings I had the day off, but never told him. I scheduled an afternoon at the spa.
I was still asleep when they walked in and got up/made coffee/etc H asked about work and I explained cancelled meetings. I was super emotional and started getting tears in my eyes. He asked what was wrong and I broke all the DB rules and said I think it [censored] that he didn't give our marriage a chance and that he never told me he was unhappy or that we needed to work on things. I said it wasn't fair and that I thought he owed our kids and me more than just walking out the door.
I cried and reached in for a hug, he hugged me back and said that it was convenient that I made all the changes he wanted after he threatened and moved out. I said "threatened?" You never did that you just left. He said again the things he didn't like about our marriage and I agreed and said I was sorry for those things and I completely understood his feelings.
We hugged a few more times. Speech therapy ended and he left with the kids and I went to the spa.

Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14

T
T
Been thinking of you and looking for an update today.

We're not gonna let one setback hold you down. No, ma'am.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and jump right back in. That's what we do.

Did you enjoy your time at the spa??? You deserve that! smile

Married 14 years
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard