Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
kenva Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hard day today. Got some decent sleep last night. I had 2 wonderful people call me last night. My mother in law and wife's sister. Both trying to chear me up. I love them for that. Trying to get motivated on re arranging family room furniture and to take a couple of more pics of w down. Still up in the air about moving back into master bed. Think I might just shut the door. Real tuff to find something to do tonight. Don't want to meet friends or family out cause the conversation will be of if I'm doing ok. And I know they all are worried about me. Don't want to be around any drinking either. Just don't know what to do.

M 43
W 35
S 6
BD 7-11
Served 5-2-13
Sep agree signed 5-12-14
Wife moves out pending refinance 5-14-14
Divorce hearing set May 2
Divorced May 2
K
kenva Offline OP
OP Offline
K
My s just called and we talked for 20 min. Getting off the phone I got real emotional. I get to have him tue night and then won't have him till fri. Real hard trying to adjust to this one week on and off schedule. I miss my s. it's funny how w got him some new toys since being there at new place and since his Grama couldn't go see them yesterday , w invited his friend over and his mom to hang out for the day. Not to be vindictive but I hope w misses our s as much as I do when she doesn't have him.
I didn't move into the mast bed room , just shut the door. I did re arrange furniture in family room and took down more pictures of her that she left up. I also re arranged the pantry. I got an awesome phone call from her sister yesterday. She was checking in on me. She told me that she talked to w since moving and told her , "this is what u wanted".

M 43
W 35
S 6
BD 7-11
Served 5-2-13
Sep agree signed 5-12-14
Divorced May 2
I hear ya Kenva! been going through the same things, when I have to drop my girls off it is real sad but we got to stay busy doing positive things for ourselves. People do turn their lives around after this......

m-12 yrs
m-42
w-40
d-11
d6
K
kenva Offline OP
OP Offline
K
What a great feeling!!!! Just picked up my s from after school. Have him for the whole night. Then I won't see him till fri. But at least I will have him for a week. It's also hard cause I teared up giving him a huge hug and he gave me a weird look.

M 43
W 35
S 6
BD 7-11
Served 5-2-13
Sep agree signed 5-12-14
Divorced May 2
U
U
Enjoy your time with your son smile

Divorce Final: Oct 2014

Your struggles today, develop strength for tomorrow...
I get that way when I drop my girls off...I think it is genetic...I tear up but don't want them to see...my dad who was a war hero used to do the same thing whenever we would leave....don't be hard on yourself....

m-12 yrs
m-42
w-40
d-11
d6
K
kenva Offline OP
OP Offline
K
One week today that w moved out. I get to pick up my s today from school and have him for the week other than tue night. I'm looking forward to it like u wouldn't believe. I miss him. We also have a co parenting appointment in a couple of hours and it will be the first time in a week that I will see w and even speak to her. Communication this past week has been email and text. It's been real hard without my s and I have gotten real emotional. Let's see how she misses him now. Divorce is still on schedule. Have to meet my attorney Mon to go over final decree. I didn't want to meet him today so it wouldn't put me in a bad mood when meeting with w and therapist and to not put a downer on the first weekend I have my s. My Son !! I feel for him. I can't imagine what he is going to go thru. All I can do is be the best father in the world to him. I went to dinner with friends last night that knows both if us real well. My friend said that she would have never seen this coming between me and w with divorce. I have actually heard that from a few people. The other day another friend, who found out , told me he was sorry. I told him not to feel sorry for me but for her. She's going to miss out.

M 43
W 35
S 6
BD 7-11
Served 5-2-13
Sep agree signed 5-12-14
Divorced May 2
You are focusing too much on her...it won't help you heal and get on with your life. I am not saying she won't be coming back etc...but it is keeping you from being in the moment. I do the same thing always want things to not work out for W so that she will want to come back. But that is not love.

m-12 yrs
m-42
w-40
d-11
d6
K
kenva Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Had a good day yesterday with s. we went to the zoo but it was slammed packed because of the warm weather. So s wanted to go see his Grama , my MIL, which we were not far from. We went there for a few hours and went out to dinner with her. She hadn't seen him in a couple of weeks. Also got a phone call from my w sister checking in to see how I was doing. That family is awesome. Today going to church and then my moms house for the day. The grandparents don't get to see him much cause all of this. I had my moments this morning and am trying to snap out of it. It's hard. Why is this so hard? I look at my s and I sometimes get emotional.

M 43
W 35
S 6
BD 7-11
Served 5-2-13
Sep agree signed 5-12-14
Divorced May 2
K
kenva Offline OP
OP Offline
K
40 days and counting. May 2nd. Court hearing for final divorce. Just found out after speaking to my attorney. The only good thing is, is that I don't have to show up for court. But what a way to start off the week.

M 43
W 35
S 6
BD 7-11
Served 5-2-13
Sep agree signed 5-12-14
Divorced May 2
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard