Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
W
OP Offline
W
So I haven't sent the message about S14's parent teacher yet.....but, went to the bank yesterday and my support payment wasn't there. Technically, should be the first but, I allow for a few days for his pay day to fall around it. Guess what wasn't there ONE entire month after it starts. I sent a non-judgemental (I think it was) text

Hi H went to the bank and noticed the support payment wasn't there. Just wondering if tomorrow was pay day and when I could expect it

Of course, I've heard nothing, so I've messaged my L to get my support agreement and get the government agency to start garnishing his wages. I would guess he's punishing me for not accepting his "deal" and allowing the letter's deadline to pass without word.

I just don't get their thinking......how does one justify not supporting your kids in anger towards your wife??

M 16 T 20
M 41 H 39 S 19 S 15
Bomb drop April 4;
Moved out April 13
D started-full force
-----------------------
Dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and
you’re gonna hear me ROAR
W
W
WR,

Your H isn't thinking about nor thought out the impact on the kids at all. He's very angry and is directing it at you with the goal of hurting you. So childish. Ignore him. Good for you to contact your L and get his wages garnished. That'll make him sit up and take notice!

W
OP Offline
W
I figure I gave him the opportunity for him to explain and he's ignoring me....our children are not going anywhere and have needs and I'll make sure they're cared for by whatever means I need to.

M 16 T 20
M 41 H 39 S 19 S 15
Bomb drop April 4;
Moved out April 13
D started-full force
-----------------------
Dancing through the fire
job Offline
He's one week delinquent...send a text to your lawyer and advise her/him that your payment is late. Those payments, in a sane world, should be in your account on the specified date.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
Yes, I sent it first thing this morning, letting her know as well as a screen shot of the text so she has it for her file. I can set up the wage garnish myself, without her help, so I can save the L costs.

M 16 T 20
M 41 H 39 S 19 S 15
Bomb drop April 4;
Moved out April 13
D started-full force
-----------------------
Dancing through the fire
job Offline
I would go for the wage garnishment as soon as possible. There shouldn't be any reason he's late and this is his way of punishing you for whatever reason.

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
punishing me for his life being so utterly miserable I would assume.....that and I let his L's timeframe lapse.

M 16 T 20
M 41 H 39 S 19 S 15
Bomb drop April 4;
Moved out April 13
D started-full force
-----------------------
Dancing through the fire
W
W
His problem, not yours.

W
OP Offline
W
I agree...but, I guess the million dollar question is, when does the MLCer realize this??

M 16 T 20
M 41 H 39 S 19 S 15
Bomb drop April 4;
Moved out April 13
D started-full force
-----------------------
Dancing through the fire
job Offline
They don't realize it for a very long time...usually when they begin to wake up, the tail end of withdrawal into acceptance.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard