Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
#2310612 12/30/12 12:53 AM
W
OP Offline
W
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2308246&page=1

Last thread. That one went fast. Still focusing on myself. Still dealing with H's crazymaking. Getting stronger every day.

H has made quesadillas again. Even cooking for me. So he goes from being mean to me to cooking for me. Weird.

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
T
T
Hey Wishing!

It's been one of those days for you! I understand all too well smile

Envision this... Me, you, our H's out of the house with their dumb a$$ ho bags, snapping at them because we aren't around, and a whole case of wine to celebrate!

Party people in the house!!!! smile

Oh, and we can feed our kids all the cuties they want without worrying about "spoiling " their dinner.

These MLCers are just too much sometimes!

Bomb January 2012 - doesn't feel the same about me

~ "There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, hope, and endurance."
A
AJM Offline
A
WH, it seems you are learning to surf as the waves come rolling. Maybe your next thread should be the Beach Boys?

smile

Peace,
AJ

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" MLK
Put the glass down...
"Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."
AJM #2310658 12/30/12 04:13 AM
W
OP Offline
W
Ha ha! Just rolling with the waves, AJ. Wary of the undertow and keeping a lookout for sharks. Can't ya feel them circling honey? Can't you see them swimming around? Lol! There's my Parrothead coming out!

I think the next thread will have a Jimmy Buffett theme. I love his music. So relaxing and it soothes me. I can envision myself with a tropical drink with my toes in the sand. I can smell the sea water and hear the sea gulls cawing.

So H made dinner and cleaned up most of the mess. After dinner te kids wanted to play a game and H said he didn't want to and he never took them sledding today either. So I played a game with the kids. H went down to his "man cave" with a drink. So I got D ready for bed. I'll be darned if I am gonna wait for hkm because it's "his weekend". If it's bedtime, it's bedtime. This "my time/your time" crap is ridiculous.

So I am glad this day is over. Now I wonder what H has in store for tomorrow?

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
And yes, TVS, one day I will not have to deal with his baloney or his ham!!! Lol!

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
L
L
U made it thru today!

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
W
OP Offline
W
Yay!! Another day down. A little stronger. A little wiser. A little worn out but nothing a good nights' sleep can't fix. And I didn't even need any alcohol!! Lol.

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
job Offline
wishing,
You made it through the day of crazymaking!

What time did your h finally have dinner on the table? I'm sure your little ones were hungry. I guess he was tired after cooking that wonderful meal. LOL! I'm sorry he didn't play a game w/the children, but you know what? The children probably were very happy that you played w/them instead. BTW, I don't blame you for putting them to bed at their normal bedtime. Children need a routine and they need to stay on the routine as much as possible.

I think the winter storms annd holidays have all of the mlcers' knickers in a twist. There have been a lot of crazymaking stuff going on this holiday season, i.e., more than usual from years ago.

Today is a new day and hopefully he will settle down and find something productive to do, i.e., like go out and leave you alone for a bit.

Take care!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2310735 12/30/12 04:08 PM
W
OP Offline
W
They ate dinner I want to say about 7:00. S ate all his dinner and the cutie didn't fill him up! Lol! H made root beer floats which is a nice treat but D never drinks that much and then he gets mad at her for not drinking it.

H took them to the store last night so they could use what was left of their gift cards. D ended up getting a toy she really didn't want. She never played with it, never even wanted it opened once we got home. She told me this morning she didn't want that toy. I asked her why she got it and she said dad made her. Apparently she was taking too long picking something out so he rushed her. I don't know the real story since she's only 5, but my kids don't lie. So I told her later we could take it back and get something else.

I am looking forward to see what H is making for breakfast! Lol!

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
L
L
Just letting u know I'm thinking about you and hoping today is better.

Heather

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard