Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24
M
M
"W said ILY to me on the phone, I think it may have been out of habit but hey I'll take it after 5 days of not hearing it."

Actually, the fact that she said it could be a sign that she's still thinking of staying in the M. Especially since she wanted to go walking with her. When most of the WASs are done, they are DONE and don't even want to be in the same room with the LBS. You could try cultivating more good feelings within her to elicit more positive responses. But keep them small. You don't want to lose all contact.

Food for thought.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
M
M
DLS, "I've been over 2 years without penetration into a vagina. That fighting, if you can fully release your balls and fear will put all of your mojo/manjuice back in you."

WTF. No one wants to hear about that side of your issues.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
H
H
[quote=MrBond}Actually, the fact that she said it could be a sign that she's still thinking of staying in the M. Especially since she wanted to go walking with her. When most of the WASs are done, they are DONE and don't even want to be in the same room with the LBS.[/quote]

This is great food for thought, Mr. Bond. Thank you for posting it. We all need that encouragement that maybe things are not quite as desparate as we see them or make them out to be.

M44 H57
D17 (special needs)
M 18 yrs
Bomb 7/2/12
Still living together
J
OP Offline
J
Small things..... I cook great meals and we eat together almost every night. I am a great cook too. She loves it when I make new recipes. We have been updating our gear so we can do things we used to love doing together or on our own.

I have a feeling she is just guarding herself while not giving me the impression that we are going to be okay. She tells me that she "cannot see us in a passionate marriage, that whenever she thinks about the future of us all she sees is us married as roommates with no desire for me or split up"

It took everything in my power to just nod say I understood and tell her that I am just takin it day by day and keeping an open mind. Then I asks her to do the same and we ended the discussion.

I wish there was a posativity button on her I could push, we have had sooooooooo many passionate times together but you know what they say, it's easier to remember 1 negative experience than 20 posative ones. frown

Patience patience patience.

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
J
OP Offline
J
What other small things can you a think about which might have helped you friends???

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
D
D
Originally Posted By: MrBond
DLS, "I've been over 2 years without penetration into a vagina. That fighting, if you can fully release your balls and fear will put all of your mojo/manjuice back in you."

WTF. No one wants to hear about that side of your issues.

Good morning Mr Bond. The sitch that brought me to this board is over. Just A Guy mentioned being without for 8 weeks. My issue is self imposed, because I would not lay with anyone I wasn't in a serious relation with.

D
D
Originally Posted By: Just A Guy
Small things..... I cook great meals and we eat together almost every night. I am a great cook too. She loves it when I make new recipes. We have been updating our gear so we can do things we used to love doing together or on our own.

I have a feeling she is just guarding herself while not giving me the impression that we are going to be okay. She tells me that she "cannot see us in a passionate marriage, that whenever she thinks about the future of us all she sees is us married as roommates with no desire for me or split up"

It took everything in my power to just nod say I understood and tell her that I am just takin it day by day and keeping an open mind. Then I asks her to do the same and we ended the discussion.

I wish there was a posativity button on her I could push, we have had sooooooooo many passionate times together but you know what they say, it's easier to remember 1 negative experience than 20 posative ones. frown

Patience patience patience.

If she is going to be dating other guys, you are a perfect backup plan. We call them emotional tampons, because no matter what goes wrong in their relationship(s), you will be there for her. It provides validation, esteem boost, and being in the position you will be increasingly doormatted over time.

Over some time period, you will have to insist that if she's going to keep doing this that one of her affair partners will need to take care of her. You will not be helping yourself, by continuing to romance and treat her well. She will be in a cake-eaters paradise. Unless this is what you really want to do for the woman you "love". I would at some point look to taking care of myself.

D
D
If she continues dating, she will never learn "there is nothing out there on the streets", unless you let her go.

It sounds like she really enjoys time with you, but compartmentalized passion and sex with the others. Perhaps she has some female friend(s) she shares life this with. Talk to them, they might give you some insight into how much respect they have for you. Your WAS shares this level of respect if she keeps going around them and participating in the affairs.

L
L
Being a woman and speaking from my perspective, I wouldn't talk to her friends unless you want to end this fast.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
D
D
Originally Posted By: labug
Being a woman and speaking from my perspective, I wouldn't talk to her friends unless you want to end this fast.

True. He won't have a leg to stand on unless she decides to stop listening.

Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard