Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 24 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 23 24
J
OP Offline
J
Well this morning I get a peck on the cheek and a nice long hug.. It's amazing how much more I appreciate the small things from my W now that I am in this sitch. She still sleeps as far over on the bed as possible and no ILY's except for a small slip up yesterday but I am holding onto hope.

MC session tomorrow, should be interesting.

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
D
D
Originally Posted By: Just A Guy
"I still get hugs and have a good day but me pulling back hard hasn't really drawn her in yet. I don't know how long I should keep pulling back without posative results. "

Any thoughts on this comment I made above? No ILy's of kisses in almost a week now. Should I take the pullback from her as a sign that I am doing something wrong or is a week just too short of a time to judge?

Try a month of actual pullback. It's nothing fancy, but not thinking about it and doing whatever you should be doing and taking care of yourself. If she is interested she will show interest, but you cannot make her be interested.

D
D
Wow, W said ILY to me on the phone, I think it may have been out of habit but hey I'll take it after 5 days of not hearing it. smile I also got a LOT accomplished today and W did up a new budget for us with my new income.

I am off the roller coaster. Even all the little good things which happened today didn't really get my hopes to high and the little bad things didn't bring me down.

I do however feel like I am being put into "friendville" by W.. Is this a concern?

ILY, sounds like coming OUT of "friendville".

J
OP Offline
J
Yeah but I don't think the ILY was anything more than from habit. Time will tell, I am trying to figure out what time frame to give the different things I am trying and it sounds like 1 month which will be in about 3 weeks whic will also be about when the MC is going to ask W if she is willing to recommit to the M.

I know this sitch can't keep dragging on and on but I hope MC doesn't pop this question prematurely. I can only control what I am doing. And I am doing a lot for myself.

Patience patience patience.

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
D
D
Yeah but I don't think the ILY was anything more than from habit. Time will tell, I am trying to figure out what time frame to give the different things I am trying and it sounds like 1 month which will be in about 3 weeks whic will also be about when the MC is going to ask W if she is willing to recommit to the M.

I know this sitch can't keep dragging on and on but I hope MC doesn't pop this question prematurely. I can only control what I am doing. And I am doing a lot for myself.

Patience patience patience.

Try doing you for "one month" and be busy. Do some masculine things, pick up or add old hobbies. Don't do it as an act or effort to win her, do it because you really want to.

It's funny how things work when you get your full masculine energy back. We LBS get so focused on the WAS we lose alot of our own energy.

The cool thing is when you get your own energy back you will be good either way.

J
OP Offline
J
Trying to find masculine things that I will enjoy doing is the hard part. I enjoy public speaking so I want to join a toastmasters club but the only one around is during work hours... So I am going to search other options. I have been taking walks, going mountain biking, working my a$$ off and trying to get this pyrotechnic invention off the ground. I spend maybe 1-3 hours a day with W now compared to 12-14 a month ago.

I know it has helped the pressure on her a little but man the distance of her does not seem to be changing much.

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
L
L
What does that mean?

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
R
R
I don’t understand either. In my opinion a pyrotechnic inventor is going to give you a couple of those masculinity points that you’re looking for.

D
D
Trying to find masculine things that I will enjoy doing is the hard part. I enjoy public speaking so I want to join a toastmasters club but the only one around is during work hours... So I am going to search other options. I have been taking walks, going mountain biking, working my a$$ off and trying to get this pyrotechnic invention off the ground. I spend maybe 1-3 hours a day with W now compared to 12-14 a month ago.

I know it has helped the pressure on her a little but man the distance of her does not seem to be changing much.

Toastmasters sounds great.

What about fighting? Start up boxing, wrestling or UFC. Don't do it for her, do it for you. There is no way your WAS is going to believe you can box or fight on UFC. She's going to think it's an act till she see's it.

J
OP Offline
J
Yeah pyrotechnics is a passion of mine but not really anything W cares for except that she used to enjoy that I was passionate about it if you know what I mean. The whole being and inventor and the fact that we got our second letter of commitment to a large purchase order is nice though. smile

Liking the idea of boxing or martial arts.. Also going to see how I can swing at least most of the meetings at the local toastmasters..

Went for a walk and W wanted to join me, we walked about 2 miles and talked about our day etc... She also is talking about taking a college course later this year. We did our budget and finances look amazing right now so at least we don't have lot of the outside stressors like children, health, finances or lack of employment.

Fantasies about my W have been going crazy lately. I guess that will happen with 8 weeks of celibacy lol. She is looking better than she has since we have been together, we are keeping each other in line diet and workout wise.

Soooooooooo much good in our R... Its a shame she is focusing on the negatives..

Patience, patience, patience...

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
Page 16 of 24 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 23 24

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard