Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24
H
H
Can't do PMs. (a few ruined it for the rest of us. LOL) Each situation is different and you can read some of their threads.

As you can imagine their aren't too many here.

Sandi2 is one. Crazyville is another, so is MandyRwaw (although her story is a tad different)

I wouldn't try to think too much about the future especially that long. too many variable...even outside of your M.

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
--Jean Jacques Rousseau.
J
OP Offline
J
I have figures out today that my form of communication is to NOT communicate. Lol I am constantly worried about "the outcome" or the repricussions. So instead I tend to just, well do nothing... This ends up being sorta a cowardly thing in some sitchs which is horrible.

Take this discussion about the levels o affection. I know have to have the conversation yet I fear the answer so I have not had the discussion yet. Attractive? I think not...

So I took a big step in the right direction today. I needed to communicate unacceptable work relations between myself and the other manager and just did it.. Normally It would have been me just brushing it off hoping it didn't happen again but not this time.

Now I need to have this conversation about the levels of affection and whether she is holding back and if so why. So that not only can I prove to her I am willing to bring things up which I would like to know even though the answer might be rough but also prove to myself on a regular basis that holding back on uncomfortable conversations will ultimately only hurt ME!!

Wish I had known this 4 years ago. I think the passion might still be alive if I had shown more cajones... Oh well hind sight bla bla bla.. Time to make the change I want to make and do it forever.

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
J
OP Offline
J
Also been getting very nice phone calls from W but still no forms of physical affection are coming out with the exception of the occasional peck or hug.

I am eternally optamistic about this sitch but not blinded to the point where I cannot see the potential realities. Having someone who has not truly felt a sexual impulse towards you for a while feel that switch turn back on for you is going to be a looooooong process.

I hope you all are ready for my threads. Lol

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
J
OP Offline
J
Had a great nights sleep! Have a big day today at work so that will help keep my mind off my Sitch.

. W and I started planning out the house re arranging last night. I continue to hold onto hope that all these things mean that part of her is still thinking we can make it.

Today is the first time in 5 years I will not be at the family corn roast for her side of the family. Feels weird for me because I am so used to going together. But I view it in a posative light where maybe she will miss me being there.

Still replaying the phone conversation in my mind where she called me babe and honey again been a while since I heard those names for me.

Good things come to those who wait. And I am a patient son of a gun right now.

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
J
OP Offline
J
W and I are going to have cheese and wine while watching an event at the lake we live on tonight. I am excited because I have been getting such positive feedback from my 180's.

This week I am going to focus on finding some new local friends to do things with so I can detach just a little more and see what happens.

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
J
OP Offline
J
A peck on the cheek with a hug and off to train for her triathlon. I'm off to work soonookin forward to a busy day.

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
J
OP Offline
J
Last night was a great night with W. I continue to try to find things that will get more response. Tomorrow we have a full day off together. First time in 2 weeks. It will be interesting to say the least. smile

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
J
OP Offline
J
New breakthrough!! W talked about buying a home together for the first time since sitch developed!! She was also looking at me with such a great smile I just about grabbed her and kissed her. I held back and enjoyed the moment. I know I have a lot of work to do but the level of commitment to the M that she feels is now strong enough to plan waaaaaay further into the future.

Now to keep workin on me and finding things which increase her levels of attraction towards me. Whether it be taki more time for me to having 180's whic garner results.

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
J
OP Offline
J
W is coming around slowly. Updates to come soon. I can only hope we make it out of this stronger than ever. I dont think I could survive another ILyBINILWY.

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
R
R
This sounds like great news for you!

It's good you didn't grab and kiss her! There'll be plenty of time for that later on.

It sounds like you are really grounded in what you need to do. Take it slow with her. I wish you the best!

rH

Me54/H47
'08 H is "done"
March '12 H moved out
Brink of D, December '12
2014 totally reconciled!
"I firmly believe in the...absolute possibility of marriage renewal."
Jim Conway
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard