Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Z
zig Offline
Z
there's something called "over-sharpening the pencil" - ya know what i mean?

i'm tickled for you though on the horror show - that should get you some belly laughs which are sorely needed. enjoy enjoy, sweet friend - nice to hear you sounding just plain cheerful - that's what you're after for yourself right now.

thanks for the invite - I'm so there, you can sense me standing right next to you - i'll try to be as crazy as you grin

zig

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

B
B
Ok.. I think I am ready to post some goals! Yippee!

1. Dinner once a month out with kids ( taken from you zig :-) )
2. To continue being the woman i want to be with H, my kids, my friend's, my family and myself. Therefore to be genuine, and to continue working through my fear, anger, and passive aggressiveness. How? Being honest with myself, thought stopping, slowing down my emotions and reactions to ensure I am in control and not reacting.
3. To continue looking at situations and people with compassion and not judgement or anger
4. To get to the gym at least three times a week for cardio exercise
5. To accept that H does not want me now and that I have to live my life as a single parent.
6. To be emotionally strong to be strong enough for my kids and the crisis they are facing as well.

TPS
Me: 44 H: 42
M14 T17
S10 D7
10/10 H moves out after death of his father-same month
21/04/12 H is 'DONE'
04/05/12 OW/PA confirmed (rumors from 2010)
July '14 H ends affair
May '15 H moves back home
M
M
First of all, Denver you're forgiven - and congrats! One question - did you fit your roller coaster with seat belts or was it a true white knuckle ride? wink

Zig - that nearly sounds rude! I'm going to fire the odd water pistol shot at an empty space at the bar - that'll make people wonder what the silly bugger is drinking!

I was seriously going to send an invite to W and "friend". That'll just have to make do with the pics on Facebook smile

And now some shut eye. Last day at work tomorrow. Then lots of throat gargling on Saturday to loosen the vocals whistle

Catch you very soon. Have a lovely wonderful Friday. Its going to be so sunny here. I'll send it your way. And don't work too hard!

Mac

Z
zig Offline
Z
mac - good grief you have a filthy mind!! clean it out with soap and water - i was referring to you dawdling on your goals list. Yikes!!

and for god's sakes - DO NOT SEND THE WIFE AN INVITE -

A yes, i have to work hard - this is my break and i'm not going to slack off!!

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

D
D
Originally Posted By: mac-ct
FOne question - did you fit your roller coaster with seat belts or was it a true white knuckle ride? wink

Oh man... it was white knuckle all the way. Good times, let me tell you.

M 43
T 13
W moves out of home 11/2010
Roller coaster from hell 2/2011-5/2012
I request divorce 5/2012
W moves home 6/2012
Good time 7/2012 - 1/2015
I leave 3/2016
process of divorce
C
C
Suppo, thanks for the support. I'll read through your thread this evening or tomorrow morning and comment more. Im all for having someone help me, and one of my goals through all of this is to give more than I take in life from here on so i'll be more than happy to help you be accountable as well.

I will say that im with you about the GAL, breathe, 180's and for sure multiple moments in prayer. I'd add to that smile....even when you dont feel much like it.

M:39 W:41
T:15 M:12
SS:16 S:11
WAW:6/15/12
JER. 29:11
M
M
blush zig

And no I won't. You're one heck of a woman and let not one person say otherwise or they'll answer to me.

((((Zig))))

Mac

C
C
Here is something I did awhile back....

You may find something useful out of it.

GAL , GOALS

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
Z
zig Offline
Z
I think this is great, chatter bug. thanks for bringing it to our notice.

I think it would work well along side this thread, which is more for helping people set goals.

maybe i'll go post there to bump it up

thanks

zig

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

Z
zig Offline
Z
Hi everyone,

I did notice today that the trend was veering off towards "chatting"

Could we agree to take that to our own threads and only use this one for goal setting?

Also, about encouraging each other - should we put that on the personal threads too, and only stick to setting the goals and monitoring them here? I'm a bit concerned that when others come later to follow this, there will be so much extraneous stuff that it will be a hard read.

Really asking for opinions. If y'all feel that it's fine like this, I'm fine with it too

thanks
zig

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard