Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Nukem Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Thank you, 25.
Right now I am with them and I am teaching my wife to play cards. We are drinking beer and playing.

I'll answer later.

G
G
Hmmm...in most ways I don't regret my divorce. I am happier and moving down a spiritual path of growth I would never have begun if I hadn't divorced. I've spent the past three years REALLY working on myself and GAL. I'm on my way...

I regret not doing it sooner (like around age 40). I know I'm going to sound like a broken record, but dating at 50 just plain [censored]! On Monday an amazing guy approached me at the gym (first time that happened). We had a nice conversation and then later we went to hit golf balls and have a drink. Seriously, it was the best time I've had since being divorced. What's the problem? He's 32!!! It saddens me because the men my age don't come close to the openness and vulnerability this man showed to me. He just wanted to get to know me. He was playful, fun, sexy, cute....etc. I just need someone a wee bit older, but with his energy and demeanor.
When I was 20-something or 30-something I would have had more men like this to choose from. But, being 50...the pickings are quite slim.

Thanks for letting me vent and for hijacking a bit....

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
K
kml Offline
K
Quote:
We had a nice conversation and then later we went to hit golf balls and have a drink. Seriously, it was the best time I've had since being divorced. What's the problem? He's 32!!!

Golfgirl - go out with him and have a good time. What the heck. smile

G
G
Ellie,
Thank you! He's really terrific, shows up emotionally, brings me flowers and has NO drama...

Plus, okay let's just say it....he's HOT! smile

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
K
kml Offline
K
So - what's not to like? wink

N
Nukem Offline OP
OP Offline
N
thank you. I remember your good advices from the Lovenomatterwhat's topic.

My greatest problem is my job and education.
I don't have career, I am in IT sales and I am not very good salesman. That's why I need more skills in order to achieve financial stability. I need good salary to afford my girl's English, swimming and tennis lessons.

I have never had another relationship. I have never kissed another woman. I cannot imagine a life with someone else.
Looking back in the past a man who loves a woman never would do such things as I did to her.
She told me that I had never loved her, neither the OM loved her. We just love making sex with her in her opinion.
May be she is right.

I regret my failure because I liked her physically and she loved me unconditionally. She married me without conditions. I do not have money and real estates, I don't have prestigious education and job. She loved me because of me.

Originally Posted By: Nukem
thank you. I remember your good advices from the Lovenomatterwhat's topic.

My greatest problem is my job and education.
I don't have career, I am in IT sales and I am not very good salesman. That's why I need more skills in order to achieve financial stability. I need good salary to afford my girl's English, swimming and tennis lessons.

I have never had another relationship. I have never kissed another woman. I cannot imagine a life with someone else.
Looking back in the past a man who loves a woman never would do such things as I did to her.
She told me that I had never loved her, neither the OM loved her. We just love making sex with her in her opinion.
May be she is right.

I regret my failure because I liked her physically and she loved me unconditionally. She married me without conditions. I do not have money and real estates, I don't have prestigious education and job. She loved me because of me.

sounds to me as if you have learned some GREAT Lessons Nukem...any woman who KNEW this, would be moved...if she trusted it.

Only time and consistent change on your end, will possibly convince her of those changes.

But keep them up even if she all she recalls is your failings,

b/c YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER MAN..and that means, to me

that you can be.

((( )))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
N
Nukem Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Golfgirl, I see no problem dating younger guy. I myself feel attracted by mature ladies. I'm 35 smile

S
S
You loved her "Physically"??? Huh? That doesn't sound right. Did you love her 100% or just the sex? If you only loved her physically - that's not enough.

Barb

N
Nukem Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted By: SunFunOne
You loved her "Physically"??? Huh? That doesn't sound right. Did you love her 100% or just the sex? If you only loved her physically - that's not enough.

Barb

I mean I like each particle of her body each her defect.
I don't know if I love her hundred percent. I know I miss her, miss her love. I think my love has no value.
And I am nobody without her beside me.

I know I sound selfishly.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard