Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24
Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Ohhhhh zig I have to giggle, that sounds like something a couple of teenagers would do

or two people who just met and couldn't keep their hands off each other...giggle.

h and i always had that ... and obviously still do - one day maybe he'll wake up tot hat little fact!!

i giggled too, on the back of that bike - believe me it was NOT comfortable sticking my legs out in the air to avoid the wheels!! in fact when we got there, my hip joints were almost in spasm and as i got off, i was like - oh [censored] i wonder if i can do anything right now, Laugh!!

h and i were always great at silly goofy stuff like that in the beginning.

sadly i lost that after the baby and got way to serious and proper. i'm glad to see that part of me is back again and even more happy-go-lucky than ever before

that confused him bc he couldn't figure out WHY I was doing it.

doh! what is UP with their brains? ^^^seriously indicates lack of brain function - in 'the actions result in consequences' department.

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

~
~
Originally Posted By: zig
in my case i didn't have ANY mojo - at all!! so this is my first real experience of feeling it.

I'm sure it was there, you just weren't tuned into it! cool

It's funny because I just saw someone I haven't seen for a long time. She said, "I thought it was you. I could tell by your walk."

That's the second time in about a month that someone said that to me... laugh

Obviously... I've got a swagger... grin

V
V
Quote:

serious[ ] lack of brain function - in 'the actions result in consequences' department.

if I could get this on a shirt in the style of the "i'm with stupid" shirts along with my WWBD shirt that would be great wink

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
a swaggering belly dancer?

in costume...

maybe that image can go on vera's t-shirt with the text she just asked for

man, i want one of those

NOW!!

(just thought of some new lyrics - sung to my h:

If i can't have you,
I want one of those t-shirts
If I can't have you
ah ha ha..

remember that old song?- oh yeah Night Fever by the BeeGees

I LOOOOOve the BeeGees - now talk about swagger......

hey btw - is anybody going to say happy anniversary to me today?

I'm celebrating on my own - focusing on how i never regretted that day, and all the good times we had. Haven't even shed a tear yet (smile). actually, funnily enough, this year, i am appreciating it the most...

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
vera - meant to ask. what's WWBD?

all i could come up with was 'world wide bomb drop' but i don't think that's what it is ....

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

B
B
at the cost of sounding completely up my own a$$ which let's admit I am...thanks to all the swagger...it stands for What Would Brit Do?

Happy Anniversary Zig. Congrats for getting through the past year in one piece...a better piece. It might have been only a year but you've had a metamorphosis that would have taken most many many more years. So we'll toast at the picnic to all your accomplishments....to not wearing black and grey, to getting in touch with your mojo, finding the turtles and for falling in love with you!

S
S
Originally Posted By: Brit45
. . . and for falling in love with you!

Hey, careful -- you'll go blind that way. laugh laugh laugh

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
B
B
Starsky!!!! don't make me pull out the sleaze radar like I did with KD LOL!!!!

I swear everything I say gets taken in a slightly naughty way these days! not just here but in real life. Maybe my swagger is too much! haha

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
at the cost of sounding completely up my own a$$ which let's admit I am

well - whatever's up there - it seems to be a good view, because there's some mighty fine sounding sh$t coming from there.

okay okay - that was totally outrageous, but i couldn't resist.

i might need your sleaze radar too.

i'm such a ditz head WWBD - of course that's YOU!!how come i didn't remember? because no one sent me the t-shirt!!

Happy Anniversary Zig. Congrats for getting through the past year in one piece...a better piece. It might have been only a year but you've had a metamorphosis that would have taken most many many more years. So we'll toast at the picnic to all your accomplishments....to not wearing black and grey, to getting in touch with your mojo, finding the turtles and for falling in love with you!

[censored], brit! Now I do have tears in my eyes - you weren't supposed to make me cry!! hey but they are happy happy tears

your words touch me deep, dear girl.

and once again - so articulate...

((((((((( )))))))))
zig

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
swagger on -brit

I am sashaying............la la la

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard