zig Offline
Z
go for it jks!!!!

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

J
jks Offline
J
I would, she's just so darn expensive. wink

Me: 32 H: 32
M 9 yrs
#1 D7 #2 S5 #3 D2
Bomb 8/12/11
H moved out 8/14/11
PA started w/H & OW in 1/12 - found out 3/24/12
Got my own place 8/25/12
H & OW move in together 9/15/12
Still married.

U
U
But piece of mind is priceless smile

N
N
Originally Posted By: Brit45

And so every day all my fears become less troublesome because I keep opening more windows or doors.

I love this, Brit. It is so true, the more we confront those fears, the less power they have.

I also love your other quote about not overanalyzing his words/actions anymore. That is so freeing, to be able to step out of the wondering/guessing/waiting mode.. To focus on your journey, not his.

I am so happy that you are in such a good place.

Me(f): 51 W: 41
DP:8 M:3 T:10
"W not happy" 7/11
D final: 8/13
B
Brit45 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Came home today to see that H hadn't dropped off the piece of furniture he'd offered me yesterday. He then texted me later to say that he'd found room for it afterall so would be keeping it. But did I want a tv for my room. Also he had some mail for me. He could come by tomorrow.

I just thought you know what? You are so much drama H! So much drama! Leave everything until the last minute, do it the day after you get back from an exhausting weekend, send me texts then take them back. Honestly, drama.

I was easy breezy in my reply. I am not overthinking all this. I just don't care really.

Z
zig Offline
Z
I just thought you know what? You are so much drama H! So much drama! Leave everything until the last minute, do it the day after you get back from an exhausting weekend, send me texts then take them back. Honestly, drama.

it's definitely part of the high anxiety state they are in - i see it as a positive - the more h is forgetful and last minute or after last minute - it's the best sign that he is enormously conflicted.

be patient - it's when they get their [censored] together that you have to start wondering what they are up to. unless of course they are getting their [censored] together involving you.

cheers
zig

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

~
~
Originally Posted By: zig
it's definitely part of the high anxiety state they are in - i see it as a positive - [b]the more h is forgetful and last minute or after last minute - it's the best sign that he is enormously conflicted.

That's VERY insightful, zig!

I think that is something for many to consider.

cool

Conflict isn't a bad thing, sometimes...

B
Brit45 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hmmmm that is interesting. He actually said he got sick mid afternoon which is why he didn't do something else. That's very odd because he NEVER gets sick. During one of their early dates he actually vomitted after lunch and now he's sick while moving his stuff. I ended up texting him and saying that something came up tomorrow (going for a walk and dinner with a friend) could he come by Wednesday instead? Cheryl wouldn't have been happy about that...but seriously I liked the idea of a walk while the weather is nice.

But to be honest I didn't believe the sick thing attempting to see the good assume the good etc. it's very nice of him to give me that tv...it has a built in DVD player I might join one of those film clubs and watch DVDs in bed!

V
V
You think Cheryl would have preferred you stick with his plan?

[If you hadn't already sent the text I might have suggested waiting until tomorrow and THEN texting him to say that something came up - another time? but you already replied so nevermind :)]

B
Brit45 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Cheryl wants be me to available and flirty and fun. She wants him to feel like in all the drama my house is a fun haven and she wants me to seduce him. Although I am enjoying his company more and finding being friends with him much easier I didn't over think it I just got the invite so asked him if we could reschedule. I would have done the same with any other friend because he's "swinging by after work"

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard