Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
giggle!! do you read cainer too? what sign are you?

it's uncanny most days what he says. would love to hear the extended one, but it's expensive!! i think we get it a bit earlier than you - 2 pm the afternoon before.

i read h's also - yes, yes i know - detachment! but i swear i read it because it guides me often to watch for what's coming.

if it's working for me, it must be for him in some way too. some days i'll have a raw crazy day and then go read it and it will blow my mind how on the spot it is.!!

of course i don't take it literally. what's interesting is that astrologers (the better ones at least imo) often ask questions - that, in their obscurity often help me to see something that i couldn't , or work through something that i needed to.

one of my favorites is Rob Brezny - it's actually quite brilliant, and so on the mark of what i'm dealing with it's crazy.

how you doing this fine day brit - hope you're great!

((( )))
zig

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
yuck, shudder!!

h just dropped s home from the studio.

he had on these huge mirror glasses, and didn't take them off - i was in the back and he called me because he wanted me to know exactly how little s had eaten for lunch. i did walk up to him ready to have a relaxed conversation, but he kept those things on and all i could see was his lower face and the tension there - and i just walked back into the living room casually to get away.

we actually spoke to each other from those 2 positions for a minute more.he didn't step into the doorway - he usually does that. and i was like - okay full withdrawal again who cares.

his mustache is off and he's feeling too exposed - so today he's adopted the sunglasses like a wall.

i glanced out the window and saw him walking to his truck looking slightly defeated - his body language.

in that moment i actually really didn't want to be near him at all. not out of negative emotion, but out of the more positive emotion toward myself: this person is not good for my energy right now, i want to stay in my good space and his vibes are not matching up to mine, so it's better for me to move away.

i just felt sadness to see where he is - where he's keeping himself and where i don't need to be. i look forward to him finding out what it means to really love himself. i'm finding out what it means for me and it's very different than i thought it was.

keeping on directing the love to the right place

zig

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

B
B
We're the same sign my lovely! That's why I often giggle about the issues we have with out H's!

Quote:
i look forward to him finding out what it means to really love himself. i'm finding out what it means for me and it's very different than i thought it was.

I am coming to accept that for whatever reason he may not choose to find that for himself. I can't make that happen for him. I'm noticing small funny things like how I don't take my phone with me everywhere, rarely check social networking sites anymore, find myself lost in thought at how pretty my rose bushes look. Loving yourself comes in many forms.

I will check out that other website. thanks!

R
R
Zig, sounds like you handled that perfectly. Good for you for not letting his negative energy affect you!

Me:37
H:GONE

Happy and loving life.
Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Ha - i knew that!! i just had a feeling.

don't tell me your h is a cancer, because then i'll [censored] a brick!! sorry that was crude - can't remember any more if that's an american term,or a british one or an indian one!!

by the way don't forget to read the one for gemini right now - it applies to us because jupiter - our planet just moved into gemini - it actually is very apt to us also.

i like what you said about loving ourselves comes in many forms - you're right - and to recognize each little one is the key to making us feel more whole and fill in that space - you know that space - i'm not saying, but everyone knows (grin)

well 15 mins after h left - i had to call him. s was supposed to check with him this morning about that damn fencing course and didn't. it starts in 3 hours.

i have to admit i was trying to pass it on to the 2 of them to decide - but the universe needed me to take care of it directly. so , i sighed, and picked up the phone.

it went pretty well- i stayed back, didn't push the issue and let h do all the circling with this that and the other reason - validated everything he said and just waited until he said it was okay.

what a friggin' dance!! in the end we came to a resolution together that we both agreed on. i asked him if he would like to tell s directly and he said no - you actually woke me up - i was taking a nap - 15 mins after he was here - admittedly his house is a couple of mins away - he must have left here, gone straight there and laid down. he said he had woken up at 4.30 and couldn't sleep - i know what that is - when we were together, he always did that when he was really stressed out.
he started talking about other stuff, so i gently let him for a min and then said i had to go.

lately i've been noticing very strange little things in our conversations - always about s - he'll start ranting or insisting on s do it this way or that and why doesn't s get it, etc, i find myself thinking while he's saying that hmmm funny - does he not realize everyone else is thinking the same about him?

today it was more of the same- i really want s to join a team sport - i really wish it could be that way. and i thought to myself - well, i really wish you would come back, i wish it could be that way - but i just have to accept that you aren't. just like he has to accept that s doesn't enjoy it and him wanting it for s is more a reflection of himself than s. he said something about how joining a team sport would kill s. i just said gently, it wouldn't kill him, he'd just be overwhelmed by not being able to keep up. his response - i didn't mean literally.

can't help thinking - of what i read in the mlc stuff of how it feels to them as if they will literally die if they don't run. i swear if i didn't know better, i'd think he was talking about himself rather than s - that only in talking about s he can give me this info he needs to give me.

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
thanks ro - as usual though i quaked a little right after - but got myself back to feeling confident that what i was doing is right and i simply don't have to "work" the situation any longer - it's not my job

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

B
B
no he isn't sorry!

I can't remember when this fencing sitch would have driven you up the wall, I think you handled it really well! good job

~
~
lol zig and brit...

ok then...

YOUR planet... just LEFT my sign... apparently that's good, as now I will see the fruits of my labour... smile

AND... YOUR planet has now just entered MY W's sign...

hmmmmm....

I love cainer's dailies... cool

~
~
oh, and [censored] a brick is not crude...

isn't it proper Queen's english? lol

B
B
I can safely say no. One wouldn't dream of using such words to express oneself!

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard