Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 30 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30
W
OP Offline
W
Yes, we ended up at the mosque and the Hindu Temple today. SDA Lady asked me if her best friend could come too. She hasn't seen her in a few months and bff had the day off so I said OK. So the three of us went for the tours, went to the park afterwards and then to dinner. Another fun day and I enjoyed meeting her friend, a lovely lady.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
SDA Lady posted some photos of one of our excursions on FB yesterday. She doesn't post pictures of me or the two of us because she doesn't want her daughter to know about us as of yet. She wants to be able to sit down and talk to her face to face when she comes to Canada. Fair enough. yet one of friends, who doesnt' know about me, from the Philippines commented "you look so happy and in love. Your pictures say it all!" Oops.

B
B
Oops indeed! Ya can't hide love unless you're in a MLC. laugh

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
W
OP Offline
W
The humidex is 39 degrees C so I decide to do my hour walk tonight anyway. It's funny how I don't sweat until I'm finished then it pours off me! Ok tmi. While I was walking SDA lady texted me "Don't push yourself too much sweetie. UR doing great! Be sure to drink lots of water" It always touches me when she says such things. For so many years I was ignored and abused. This is nice smile

K
kml Offline
K
Ahh...isn't it nice to enjoy those qualities that are DIFFERENT from our exes?

The men I've dated since my ex have included:
A messier man (which I actually enjoyed, because my H is kind of a clean freak)

A man who insisted I eat ice cream with him every night (nice, because my ex was a nazi about sweets)

Men who have all praised my physical attributes (nice, because my H was always picking at my flaws)

There are reasons - mostly good reasons, I suppose - that we all were attracted to our exes. But there's something very w=sweet about enjoying these different facets in a new relationship. And the hope of finding someone who is an even better match.

W
OP Offline
W
Very true, Kml.
I told her tonight how much I enjoy getting those sweet and supportive messages from her and she said "it's because I care about you!" She's a sweetheart and it's so nice that the caring goes both ways.

W
OP Offline
W
This morning I texted SDA lady, "Maayu nga aga (good morning). Hope you have a wonderful day. Every day I am thankful to have you in my life :)" she replied "Thanx, me too! Feel so blessed to have met a nice, sweet, loving guy like u. Have a great day too!" It's so nice to feel you can just say something loving when you feel it and know that the other person will do the same for you. It's just nice. OK, enough mushiness now, it's time to get back to work and kick some ass lol.

W
OP Offline
W
Btw, my mother has sold her house...in less thyan two days and $25 thousand over the asking price. She sold it to a nice family, she said. She could have gotten more from a renovator but she told the agent "I want this house to go to a family" and it did. Closing date is the end of July and she takes over her condo in mid July. A new step for her and a goodbye to the house I was raised in. Onwards and upwards Mom!

M
M
WOW! That's amazing!

The real estate market up there must be 1000 times better than here.

Good for her!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

W
OP Offline
W
It's insane up here! My Mom's house doesn't even have a finished basement, air conditioning and who knows what else. But, it sold in two days. People keep buying because they are afraid they'll be priced out if they don't buy now. I think it's a big bubble that's gonna burst and the fallout won't be pretty. Of course, the experts don't agree, cuz they're making money!

Page 27 of 30 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard