Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks Snodderly.

Yesterday we listed the house. I was pretty amused that H was suprised that the Realtor told him she wouldn't put it in MLS until a whole bunch more work was done.

And she basically wants half the furniture in the house taken out, and all the junk gone. I have been packing stuff away, and have about 20 more boxes I was planning on putting all my personal stuff in. (Depersonalize the house is hard) anyway H had taken the boxes I had already packed and shoved them in closets I had been cleaning out and making look pretty.

The Realtor explained to him the rule of thirds. When showing a house cupboards and closets should only be 1/3 full. So people can envision how much of their own stuff they could cram into that space.

So maybe with some manpower I can get a couple loads taken to a storage unit.

I believe OW may have found this site and be reading what I'm writing. She sent me texts complaining about my complaining and playing the poor pityful me act. And this is the only place I have complained. If that is true then it proves she was the one who hacked my computer.

But as we all know that won't matter to my H. Last night he just told me that he was trying to stay out of this stuff and that girls are mean. Yep. And some girls are way meaner than others.

And so much for calling the phone company and blocking her texts and calls. Evidently that didn't work......

Today is going to be finish a quilt day. My birthday is in a few days. I'd like to do something nice for myself, and getting that quilt finished would be something that would make me happy.

Life is short and we should be enjoying every minute of it.

As I have been cleaning and sorting and reorganizing this house I have found various old journals of mine. I've always been a journaler. And flipping through them and reading them brought one thing to my attention.

I've been unhappy for YEARS! and I blamed my weight, I also spoke a lot about feeling so distant from my H, though we were right there together in the same bed.

So now I've lost much of the weight I wanted to. And have solved half the problems I wrote about. But losing weight didn't fix the distance between myself and H.

So here I am just stepping through the steps to get to that New, Beautiful Life I Am Creating For Me!

Aloha All,

Wendy

Me 57 XH 58 Sons age 32 & 27 M:32
D final 9/12
Bought 10 Acres and Living the Dream!
job Offline
Sounds like there is going to be a major spring cleaning going on at your house. I don't envy you having to do this. We don't realize just how much we accumulate over the years.

If she has hacked your computer, there may come a time when she's going to be caught and then there could be some charges filed. She's exhibiting stalker characteristics and that's not good.

As for your h, what a darn wussy. He's the reason for all of this mess and he should man up and take care of the phone issues, etc.

Please take care of yourself.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
K
kml Offline
K
Yes, you H is a wuss. And she is a dangerous whack job and I would take out a restraining order against her if she doesn't knock this cr@p off.

But it says something about your H, Wendy, that he's willing to write off such behavior as just "girls will be mean". You're going to be SOOOOOO much better off without a man of such poor integrity in your life.

Once you're out of there, and living YOUR new life - you're gonna be surprised at how good it is. smile

I could (and did) forgive a man who got lost or lonely and cheated. But one who would allow his mistress to harass his wife? He's pathetic and not worth it. Really.

K
kml Offline
K
And btw, your OW wouldn't be the first insecure OW to come to this site and spy on the wife. It speaks to how INCREDIBLY insecure they are - and who wouldn't be, being involved with a man who is cheating on his wife AND has done it before? Imagine what a DESPERATE, sad person she must be.

B
B
On the basis that OW is reading this All women who have affairs with married men are pitiful, desperate, and degraded. We used to call them bottom feeders!! It will all end badly, and they will suffer most of all. I have seen this in every case here.

You can change your posting name btw and leave us some hints that only an intelligent person would pick up [rules out OW!! he he] Perhaps not Hawaiian girl though or Quilting woman.

S
S
well I am prb gonna have to change mine to.
new wife reads my fb page and i had this site listed there.
how pitiful.
didnt know she did that until recently

M:20yrs/together 21yrs
Bomb:9/08 ILYBNILWY
Sep:9/18/08 "ow" :25
Filed:11/18/08
D:12/8/08
M:Different 26 yr. old 7/09.
Newborn 4/10
W
OP Offline
W
Well my morning started out bad. I was trying to brush my little dogs ears. And he bit the crap out of my hand. Two hours ago and it won't quit bleeding. Nice deep puncture on one side and two little cuts on the other.

I cleaned it out, but think I need to run down and get some butterflies to hold it closed. It is borderline needing stitched. Thanks to my oldest son I am an expert on that!

I showed H when he got up, b ut he just wanted to tell me about his sore shoulder......

I asked did he want to go to Denny's for breakfast. He reminded me that I said I feel like we do too much together as a couple. So then he offered to make us omlettes for breakfast. (I keep saying, I can't make this stuff up....)

Smells like the omlettes are about done, guess it is time for brunch!

D final 9/12
S
S
Hi Wendy,

When was your last tetanus shot?

Not surprised that when you showed H your hand that all he wanted to talk about was his sore shoulder. I remember in the last couple years before BD, it didn't matter what had happened to some one else whether accident or illness, my H would have a story about how much worse his injury or illness was. It's all about the MLCer, like a competition or something.

I'm wondering if your dog has an ear infection or is he naturally snappy?

Please take care of your hand.

W
OP Offline
W
Bad news, I had such a bad reaction to my last tetanus shot 10 years ago that I was told to never get one again....

My little dog just hates getting combed. And for an 11 pound dog has quite to jaws on him! He is a Tibetian Spaniel and they have nasty little tempers on them.

It is still seeping blood. And my hand has swollen dramatically. If it is worse tomorrow I will check in with my doc. I think his tooth hit the bone.

Tomorrow I go to the lawyer with the terms my H and I came up with for the D. I went over them again with him to make sure we are on the same page. Now he wants to add in a statement that if I remarry or cohabitate that I give up the spousal support.

I know the remarriage part is common. But I think he is looking for ways to argue about this all of a sudden.

I told him I am pretty sure I am not going to remarry anytime soon. If I remarry before I'm 55 I lose my military benefits. I also told him I planned on buying myself a house and that I didn't think it would be any of his business who stayed in that house with me. And he said he didn't want to be supporting some man.

Then I asked him did I get to say that if he remarries or cohabitates that I should get more money because his needs would then be less, because she will have a job? At which point he got grumpy.

I pushed on anyway, and said that it sounded to me like he wants to divorce me, but still tell me what to do.

I know the law says stuff about remarriage and cohabitating. But I don't exactly know at what point cohabitating becomes an issue.

Hypothetically, say I get a boyfriend who owns his own home. And I own my own home. And maybe we spend weeknights at his house because it is closer to his work. But spend weekends at my house because I have a better view.

Would that be a problem? Any opinions. And guys who have an opinion I want to hear the male point of view.

D final 9/12
K
K
Hey Wendy,
did you flush the wound with peroxide? Apply any Neosporin? Puncture wounds are the worst, especially from an animal. Im wondering if steri strips would help it stay together?

I deal with first aid all the time at my job, so this is why I have the questions. Yes if it's swollen and hurt that's not a good sign.

M=42 XH=44
M=18 T=21
D14 D11
Divorced 4/2012
XH marries OW 6/2014.
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard