bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
K
Cute pics! You were really into those bones weren't ya? Lol. Sounds like things are going well and that you both are on the same page. So happy for you!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
S
S
Yep - I saw them too. Nic pics. She is really pretty. You 2 look nice together - even if it IS upside down. LOL!

How did it go with her friend?

Barb

S
S
Not "nic pics" (which sounds like picnics) - NICE PICS!!!

Need edit button back.

By the way - Picnics was on both mine and Josh's top 3 things to do on a date. We listed those on LavaLife (where we met).

Barb

W
OP Offline
W
Thanks guys, we have such fun together. Her friend had to work late and we weren't able to get together. I suggested that she come to dinner with us but she couldn't tonight cuz work went longer than she'd expected. Next time smile Btw, the mirror shows you yourself upside down, that's why the pic is upside down. Tonight she also asked what Friends With Benefits means. She'd heard the term but didn't know what it meant...she does now lol!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
Well, I've deleted my fb pictures of our day today. I talked to SDA Lady and she had some concerns as to whether her daughter in the Philippines could see them. She said she was happy to see me sharing our pictures with my friends and if there is no problem re her daughter seeing them then she's cool with it. But, apparently her sister "liked" a couple of pictures and she wondered whether that would show up on the daughter's feed. I told her I didn't think so but wasn't completely sure and therefore would delete the album. She apologized and thanked me for understanding, "some men would be mad and accuse me of hiding things, I am so lucky to be with you, a man who can understand my situation like you do" She feels it best to tell her daughter about me when daughter comes to Canada. She also doesn't want to tell her daughter that she has left Catholicism until she comes to Canada. I said the I respect her right to tell the people in her life about me when she feels it is best. I said that in a relationship people are sensitive to each others needs. If there is the slightest chance that my pictures could inadvertently put her, SDA Lady , in a situation she isn't ready to deal with, then I will delete them. She was concerned about my friends who may have already seen them "you will be embarrassed if they ask why you took them off" I said that my friends will have no problems with it. I told her I was happy that she decided to tell me this, that's what people do when they care about each other. I said that I probably should have discussed putting them on with her first anyway. She said "I am so lucky to have a man like you in my life" Hey, we're both lucky! So I'm glad you all enjoyed the photos but they are now back in the vault lol!

S
S
Yes, you should always ask someone first if they want their photos up or not. Some people are very sensitive to it. My son freaked out at Christmas because my daughter tagged him in a family photo where we are all in our pjs. I would not have given it a second thought - but he didn't want all his friends seeing it.

Just be cautious about moving faster than she wants to. Your one day of seeing her this week turned into 3. Which is wonderful - but sometimes the other person doesn't see it that way, especially if they like their "me" time on their days off too.

I'm a person who sometimes does "too much" and I don't feel appreciated. But the funny thing is - when I back off and let someone else do something for me - they seem to want to do it even more. It's one of those curious things about human nature. Give the other person a chance to reciprocate.

Glad you are happy where things seem to be going.

Barb

W
OP Offline
W
Thanks Barb. She was very sweet about it and actually said that she was happy that I shared our pictures with my friends and said that it made her feel that I really cared about her. She told me to leave them up but I told her that I didn't want her to feel any discomfort, she said "I'm probably just being an over reactive Mom anyway" But I said that I didn't want her to feel any anxiety about her daughter due to this. I'd love to share our pictures with my friends but her comfort was more important to me.

M
M
Well done Wii! Glad that I got to see them before they returned to the vault! LOL

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

W
OP Offline
W
Thanks Mish, actually almost all my DB friends saw them before I put them in storage again lol! What I like most about these pictures is that you can just feel the joy coming from both of us. We really enjoy our times together. Next week it's the baseball game.

Page 14 of 30 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 29 30

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard