PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

W
OP Offline
W
Good idea. I'll do a photomontage of Frogger doing my housework, one of my finest artistic moments! Last night SDA Lady and I were attempting to exchange photos of our adventures together. After attempting a number of fruitless methods we ended up sending emails with attachments, which takes forever. We are perfect for each other, total techno peasants lol! She was laughing at the pictures and said "We have so much fun being together" I agreed. This weekend we planned to go to an outlet mall and go bowling but I don't think she'll be up to it. Maybe I'll suggest we go to my place, watch a nice movie and when she falls asleep I'll take advantage of her...by switching to an action flick and filling my face with Doritos!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
M
M
grin

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08

W
OP Offline
W
OK,I've tried to be lenient with these rich pricks but I've reached my limit! SDA Lady is really sick, she's got a fever and can hardly talk. Tonight her employers come home, she tells them she's really sick and needs time off so what do they do, go out to dinner and leave her with the kids...OMFG! Tomorrow morning I'm driving her to the doctor's. How can people be such SOB's...friggin' unbelievable! But she was offered a single Advil to help her through the night...not a couple, a single Advil. AAAARGH!

M
M
Holy crap!!!!! These people have no heart whatsoever. The person charged with caring for your children is family. They should he treated with care.

I hope she gets better soon.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08

W
OP Offline
W
Yeah, it boggles my mind too! This lady will go above and beyond for you and this is what she gets in return? Wow. She's just furniture. Anyway, I just returned from taking SDA Lady to the walk in clinic. It was packed, they were sitting out in the hallway! If you weren't sick going in you sure would be coming out. The hacking was like a symphony...a bad one. But it was nice to see two other guys there holding their sick ladies and stroking their hair too. Affection is always so nice to see...and do smile So, Dr. gave SDA Lady anti-biotics and codeine cough medicine, despite the sign that says "we do not prescribe narcotics" Dr. also told her that her U/S on the breast showed everything was fine. She also had to book a pap smear. SDA Lady turns to me in the hall and says "why do I need to have a pap smear if I'm not active" and I replied "hey, don't blame me for your inactivity!" She laughed. Afterwards, I took her to buy a few groceries for her dinner tonight. We them went out to a noodle place for lunch...she paid. Just as we were finished lunch ex calls and informs me that I'm supposed to drop off the children today as she did it last week. I said that was fine, I'd thought I'd dropped them the previous week but I'd be home soon and bring them over. SDA Lady said "just do it, don't bother arguing with her" So when I arrived with the kids I laid out the case for my defense...as pointless as it was. Finally, after she argued that I was wrong (despite D14 saying I had picked them up) I just said "hey look, it really doesn't matter, let's just mark our calenders so we don't have this confusion again" Voldy agreed. But, I did pick up the kids last week, so there!!!!
So that's my day so far.

S
S
Don't answer your cel phone from your ex on a date. Simple. She is trying to control you. She KNOWS you are out on a date and she insists on making her presence known.

Sorry that another date has been ruined by illness. I hope Spring bring both you and SDA lady better health. At least all the scares have turned out to be nothing and hopefully the Pap will be the same. Getting up close and personal at the walk in clinic is a different way to date these days I guess.

The employers sound like insensitive jerks. Slavery went out years ago I thought. Tell SDA lady to buy them a copy of "The Help" for their anniversary. Just a thought.

Barb

M
M
LOL. Good one Barb!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08

W
OP Offline
W
Good point about Voldy, Barb. Actually, SDA Lady asked me later "why can't she just go and get them? She lives a few blocks away!" I explained that Voldy is rather rigid, if that was me I'd have volunteered to go and and get them...no problem. I also don't have call display or voice mail so when my cell rings I answer thinking it may be the kids. If Voldy gets out of hand I will just sit her down and lay down the law, there is no contacting me on Sunday's unless it's an emergency and that's that. She knows that I'm responsible and would never just shaft her with my responsibilities. She was just being a bitch! But, in actuality, SDA Lady and I were finished for the day and I was just about to drive her home to rest and take her meds. If we did have plans I would have asked Voldy to take care of it and, depending on her mood, she would either do it willingly or rip a strip off me...one never knows which lol!
As far as SDA Lady's employers, I did tell her on the phone later that I was very angry with them last night for treating her the way they did. I said "they've got a very special Nanny and they should treat you that way" She said "they can get a new Nanny anywhere" and I replied "Yeah, but not every Nanny is going to be as caring and responsible as you are, they don't seem to realize what a treasure they've got!" I went on for a bit longer and then ended my tirade lol. I said "OK, I'm done. It's not my place to complain about your employers, that's your job. I just hate seeing you treated like that" She'd called me when I got home... just cuz she missed me already. She suggested that I come pick her up and we'll go running in the park lol.

K
K
Maybe she should just present them with a chocolate fudge pie. She could give them the help as her notice.

Does she really want her friend to work for these people? There have to nicer people out there.

Kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 6 of 30 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 29 30

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard