Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
~
~
Originally Posted By: finding nemo
... me and the kids gave up ice cream for Lent this year ...

I gave up lent for Lent this year... grin

oh wait... I think I gave up my WAS for Lent, this year too... smirk

F
F
lol - I like it!! laugh

Me: 42 H: 44
M: 17 1/2 T: 19 1/2
S: 14
D: 10
D: 8
Dog: 16-17 (very old & H's responsibility, live w/ me)
1st Bomb (I need space): 2/3/12
2nd Bomb (ILYBNILWY): 2/11/12
Moved out: 2/12/12
H
OP Offline
H
Well totally dreading tommorrow, My lawyer has or is talking to his. I had email contact with h. over the weekend, he sounded ok, which means to me he hasn't been contacted with new offer. H. had back surgery Thursday. He is on vicadin and sleeping alot. So we will see what tommorrow brings. My lawyer took a look at all our finances and came up with an amount that was fair in his mind. So my h. has said he trusts advice from his lawyer, so why can't I trust mine. Uggg

H
OP Offline
H
Feeling down today. Weekends seem to be harder. Probably becasue that was when we had our fun. Did get a call from s.27. He went thru a painful breakup last year with his gf of 5 years. So he really gets it. Such a good son.

B
B
how you holding up otherwise? do anything for yourself today? it was beautiful for the most part. did you say you saw my pic on the alt at one point? if you did.. you know where to find me.

thought of you yesterday. i went to bellingham to go shopping w/ my mom. saw the sign for birch bay. wondered where in bellingham you would be. it's so busy there! will be nice for you. i think you will enjoy it.

hang in there. ((( )))

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
L
L
Weekends were always the worst for me, so I made sure to plan things to do. I found I love going to the movies by myself and I have a job that I can schedule myself to work weekends.

I also love the thrift stores so sometimes make those rounds on the weekends.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
H
OP Offline
H
Thanks barely and labug. I pretty much goofed off today. The weather was great. Did some laundry and only packed one box. I will be a little north of Bellis Fair Mall. By Whatcom CC. Good oppty. in future for galing. Trying not to think about h. response to lawyer. Just want it settled and to get on with it.

H
OP Offline
H
Barely, I have to figure out this facebook stuff. I don't even think I have a page??

H
OP Offline
H
Well h. called today. I thought it was because he had talked to his l. after hearing from mine with a proposal. H. was calling about getting someone to mow the lawn. I can't ever get mower started! Also he is looking into movers for me. Then he asked if I had figured out what I'm doing about lawyer. He didn't know I had seen one on Friday. So I told him what I did and so he was going to call his lawyer to find out where we are.

I hate this stuff. I didn't want to get into the money amount, so maybe tommorrow his l. can talk some sense into him and he will agree.

Still packing. Feel close to getting there. H. is in terrible pain after surgery. Taking a lot of pain meds, but he almost sounded cheerful. His mom has been taking care of him. Wish it was me. Oh well.

F
F
Hi HIW!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping for the best.

I have to tell you that yesterday, as I was leaving my subdivision, I thought about how I really don't want to live in this house anymore (w/o my H). However, I would (will) probably feel the opposite when I am forced to move because of this sitch.

So glad that your son called and was able to make you feel better. Our children are our greatest gift, aren't they?

{{{Hugs}}}

Me: 42 H: 44
M: 17 1/2 T: 19 1/2
S: 14
D: 10
D: 8
Dog: 16-17 (very old & H's responsibility, live w/ me)
1st Bomb (I need space): 2/3/12
2nd Bomb (ILYBNILWY): 2/11/12
Moved out: 2/12/12
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard