Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: barely floating
try not to think about it too much. sometimes i think they do the obvious phone thing to balance out all the secretive moments. as though if they leave it out today.. then you won't get suspicious tomorrow.

if he's being nice and loving, it must be nice to be able to enjoy that. smile

BF - Good point. But I'll be suspicious for a while yet. LOL

I'm not sure if I SHOULD be enjoying it, ya know? So confusing...

Me:37
H:GONE

Happy and loving life.
F
F
Not snooping - excellent.

I was told in DB coaching that my W is testing me, over and over - looking for proof that she is right (about wanting D; about me never changing for the positive).

Her last sleepover at my apartment, she left her laptop and purse in the living room. When I said I couldn't sleep (she was tired and wanted to crash early), I went to the living room to read. she came charging out 10 min later and - voila! - I was merely reading, her stuff safely where she'd left it.

We had great sex that night after watching some TV and talking.

Tests - may we see them and pass them!

God heals the broken-hearted (Psalm 147:3)

Me: 44
W: 40
Separated 8/2011

S12
SD14
SS12
SD10
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: FiatLux
Not snooping - excellent.

I was told in DB coaching that my W is testing me, over and over - looking for proof that she is right (about wanting D; about me never changing for the positive).

Her last sleepover at my apartment, she left her laptop and purse in the living room. When I said I couldn't sleep (she was tired and wanted to crash early), I went to the living room to read. she came charging out 10 min later and - voila! - I was merely reading, her stuff safely where she'd left it.

We had great sex that night after watching some TV and talking.

Tests - may we see them and pass them!

That's hilarious! He probably was testing me...glad I didn't fall for it!

Happy and loving life.
R
OP Offline
R
It gets more weird by the minute...

H just called me after getting off the train. I can tell you from my research (snooping) that normally, the first thing he does is talk to OW...or maybe one of his friends. Not saying he won't do this AFTER talking to me, but I thought it was strange regardless.

He called to see what I wanted to for dinner. So we chatted and decided on pizza (his favorite food). I told him I'd pick up some bottled water and other stuff from the store that we needed.

*crinkles forehead in confusion*

Happy and loving life.
"I told him I'd pick up some bottled water and other stuff from the store that we needed." Why not a bottle of wine? wink

Seriously, he's reaching out. All the signs are there. He wants you to trust him and he wants to show you he is being considerate.

What do you think you should do?

Me51 W53 S17 S14
M22 T25
Bomb-9/11; A-11/11; I move out 11/11

It's easy to find our bottom, it is our top that requires cultivation.

Every rough spot adds to our emotional constitution. -Barney Fife
R
OP Offline
R
2tp - No alcohol with the Xanax...and he's on antibiotics. Not trying to end up in the ER. Plus water is good for you! LOL

I have no idea what to do. Act as if? Don't scare the squirrel away?

Happy and loving life.
R
OP Offline
R
I swear I'm dealing with someone who has multiple personality disorder. Or he's either a child in a grown-up's body. LOL

Came home chatted about our respective days. He had already eaten so I ate then did some stuff on my laptop. Now we're sitting in the living room. I was checking Twitter on my phone. No biggie. This dude is now doing some serious texting (or something) on his phone and has his leg propped up like he's trying to hide it. I can honestly say that I have never seen him propped up on the couch like this. In the 4 years he's been living here. It's just too crazy! I want to say, "You know I can still see you right?" LOL

Happy and loving life.
Take a picture of him and then text it to him so he can see how he looks. wink

Me51 W53 S17 S14
M22 T25
Bomb-9/11; A-11/11; I move out 11/11

It's easy to find our bottom, it is our top that requires cultivation.

Every rough spot adds to our emotional constitution. -Barney Fife
B
B
what? you mean if he props up his leg it doesn't make him invisible? maybe he forgot to put on the camo stuff. that would probably have helped.

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
R
OP Offline
R
He kept holding the phone up for me to see every few minutes. This guy!? LOL

I don't know what to think anymore. Trying not to let him being "normal" throw me off. Don't want to start believing he's reaching out, then the hatchet comes down.

I hate feeling like this. Makes me antsy. Need to sit down and seriously re-read DR. I feel like I need reinforcements or something. Don't want to do something that causes us to backslide.

Happy and loving life.
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard