Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
OP Offline
Even when they're in a fog, they're in a fog.

So W has pneumonia in 3 lobes of her right lung. Her oxygen intake was at 72 when I got her to the ER, (normal is above 95). She has now been admitted to the hospital and will likely be there for the next 2 days.

W tells me, "can you take care of the kids?". Really?!? No, I am a heartless SOB who doesn't care about you or the kids! /sarc

As I'm following the ambulance for the 20 mile ride to the hospital W's phone rings (apparently she handed it to me when we were at the ER). Guess who's on the other line? Why none other than the OM! I was so tempted to answer....... but let it go to VM instead.

After we get settled into the hospital room W says "the house is a major disaster!". You're telling me, I say to myself. She then says "the boys should have clean clothes." Uh, yea I know, I dressed them this morning, I again say to myself.

W's cell phone rings again (still in my possession) and I pull it out of my pocket look at the caller I'd (OM again) and hand it to her with a smile.

Ugh!

Me51 W53 S17 S14
M22 T25
Bomb-9/11; A-11/11; I move out 11/11

It's easy to find our bottom, it is our top that requires cultivation.

Every rough spot adds to our emotional constitution. -Barney Fife
L
L
Dude, she's sick for an otherwise healthy, young woman.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
R
R
Dude - I don't know how you didn't answer it when that whackjob OM called.

I guess you're way more mature than I. My blood would have been boiling to invite this guy over for a little "chat".

2 Man - you have the heart of a saint. I got to give you that.

I guess you just have to live "your" life, continue being a great Dad and let her go.

P
P
You did the right thin, for her and the kids.
You are an AMAZING person for not answering her phone.... Mother Theresa would have answered that call- you are a saint!!

I hope she recovers soon.

M-31, H-31
T-9, M-7
S-6, s-20mth
sep 8/1/11
ILYNILWY 11/29/11
Creating separation papers.
Discover H has feelings for BFF, she does too 1/11/12
H moves out 1.20.12
S
S
Hey 2, sorry about your W being sick. My w was just hospitalized a couple weeks ago and i was the only one that showed up for her for support. I think it resulted in some positives and I hope your support for her does the same.

F the OM, he isn't sh*t compared to you!

Me- 34 W-33
S15 S10 S6
Married- 11 Together- 18
Bomb- 6-2011
WAW moves out- 8-2011

"Nothing in the Universe can stop you from letting go and starting over at anytime"- Guy Finley
OP Offline
Lots to post tonight.

Spent the afternoon with my W making sure she gets settled in the hospital. Left at 4 to pick up the kids and bring them by to see her before heading off to soccer practice.

The kids were funny, crazy, out of control all at the same time. It was a bit much for my W considering her condition. After about 45 minutes we left.

As I was leaving W says, "thanks for everything today." I turned around and said, "you don't have to thank me." Said in a way that clearly conveyed that this is what husbands are supposed to do.

On the way to soccer I call W's parents to give them an update on W's condition. They seemed appreciative and said they would call her before it go to late.

After we get to soccer practice, my W's sisters H (BIL2) sends me a text to see how I'm doing. No indication that he is aware of W's hospitalization. I call him and fill him in on the details and also that there is no movement on our sitch.

He then shares that apparently W's brother (BIL1) is now aware of our sitch. W had told me specifically that she wasn't going to tell him. BIL2 goes on to tell me about an apparent text exchange between BIL1 and my W that goes something along the lines of... "you need to stick it out, its what we do."

Because BIL1 has a sardonic sense of humor, we don't really know what he means. Stick it out in terms of the M or stick it out as in, hang in there. No flippin idea and I guess it doesn't really matter.

Except, now one more member of W's family is aware of our sitch which kind of, sort of has a cementing effect on things from my perspective. This is why I've not told but one person in my family about my sitch.

Later in the evening, W's boss calls to see how W is doing and I give her the details and her boss tells me that she has been worried about my W, feels she is taking on to much work and has sensed that she is very stressed and is going to have to have a "come to Jesus meeting" with my W. Oh boy!!!

After soccer practice while driving home, I call W to see how she is doing. She just had another breathing treatment and is still on oxygen. Said she is feeling better but still terrible at the same time. Again she says thanks for everything.

So that about wraps up my super crazy day. I am exhausted but needed to get this all out so as not to dwell on any of it.

Tomorrow... tomorrow is another day!

Me51 W53 S17 S14
M22 T25

OP Offline
And I thought the day couldn't get any worse..... got the following facebook message from my W's brother, (BIL1):

"Hey man - great photo of the guys!! Not sure what to say to you 2TP - Mrs 2TP is my sister, and things are not working out for the two of you. The implusive part of me wants to get on a plane and and beat the living sh!t out of you. The rational (married) side of me know's there are two sides to every record!! The sane emotion I am left with is sorrow ... it's a damn shame 2TP - your kids are going to come of age in a broken home. That truly aches my heart pal. It is what it is - you're a good guy 2TP - always thought that about you ... my sister is also a good person, and she comes first. I'm so sorry 2TP."

This is how I responded:

"BIL1, I understand you are family and where your loyalties lie. So I get where you are coming from. I too am sorry. More than you could possibly imagine. This is not something that I want nor thought would ever happen. And I hope to pull back from the brink. And yes, there are 2 sides. That is all I'll say about that. I am keeping my heart open but Mrs 2TP has to make a move."

And he has no idea that his sister, the woman who I love and married over 18 years ago is having an A.

And he has no idea that I spent the entire day in the hospital with his sister, the woman I love who has broken my heart.

Sigh!

Me51 W53 S17 S14
M22 T25

K
K
2tp -

Wow... You are such a class act. You have handled your W's health issue and your BILs with such poise and kindness. I agree with others - we are talking Mother Teresa level here...

I hope your W wakes up soon and realizes what a fool she is being. You should feel really proud of yourself, even under this very tough situation.

Hang in there!

Me & H: 44
D7, D6, S3
Together: 20y, M: 17y
EA: 11/13/10, Sep: 12/23/10
EA becomes PA: Spring 2011
H filed for D: 09/06/12
D Negotiating began 2/15
OW seemingly gone on 3/15
Still negotiating D

R
R
The implusive part of me wants to get on a plane and and beat the living sh!t out of you

2 - how can this guy say something like that? Sorry, but what an a-hole. What have you ever done to your W and kids to deserve that comment? So, he's basing this threat on what? I could see that feeling if you were mistreating your family. What would he think if he knew his beloved sister was cheating on you and willing to destroy a family and hurt her kids? He might not be so quick to threaten then.

When I read your posts I want to crawl through the computer line to your house, pull myself out of the monitor, find the OM and lay waste. I just hate seeing someone so good get used and then get threatened like that. Phew........

S
S
I'm with you Rick^^^ However, we have no idea what Mrs. 2TP has told her brother so who knows what erronious info he has and is acting from. Its his choice to believe it or not and eventually the truth will come out.

Keep on 2, Rick & I got your back whenever!!

Me- 34 W-33
S15 S10 S6
Married- 11 Together- 18
Bomb- 6-2011
WAW moves out- 8-2011

"Nothing in the Universe can stop you from letting go and starting over at anytime"- Guy Finley
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard