Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
M
M
Autumn... It sounds like you need to get Autumn back.

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks Wendy and Bklyn!! Hope you both had a great weekend. That is what I love about this place, so many times I will read a post that really resonates with me. I'm glad that goal was helpful to both of you as well! I need to see things in writing sometimes, it helps.

I will check out Meetup.com, that is a great idea. I've heard of it but never thought of it.

Weekend was nice, spent some time with the kids at their games and also got some good alone time. I did get around to organizing some but never did get the book. I hope to get it today after work.

Kids are off for MLK day today so I will only work half day, and try to spend some time with them as well. I really enjoy their company. D17 is having car issues, so I will try to help him get that sorted out.

Tomorrow H and I are taking S17 to college of choice to meet with admissions. No expectations but glad we are doing this together. It is a big day for S17.

-Autumn

A
OP Offline
A
mindfull, somehow I didn't see your post until mine showed up. I'm glad I did! That is exactly what I am hoping to do. I don't know if I ever completely knew Autumn. I dated H and married very young. I think I have a lot to learn and entering my 40th year is a good time to find that out. I couldn't agree with you more. I think the workshop is going to be great for this!

-Autumn

A
OP Offline
A
Not much to report the past few days. Just work as usual and fighting cold, which is really slowing me down. Better now so that I am feeling better for the workshop. Getting excited as it gets closer.

-Autumn

M
M
Hey, Autumn!!!

Can't wait to hear about the workshop.

How is H doing handling the boys?

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
A
OP Offline
A
So far so good, it is not natural for either of us but we are learning. Typically with me being sick, I would still be taking care of 100% and he has stepped up in some ways and I have let him. It is odd for the boys, because they are used to coming to me, but I ultimately think it is good for them to know that they can and should go to H.

Very sad that I will miss D15's first HS game today (other than a scrimmage the other day). It is an away game and I am not feeling up to it. Will still play it by ear as it gets closer, but have a ton of work to get caught up on too. There will be others.

How is basketball going for your crew, mf?

-Autumn

Originally Posted By: Autumn Leaves
Not much to report the past few days. Just work as usual and fighting cold, which is really slowing me down. Better now so that I am feeling better for the workshop. Getting excited as it gets closer.

I am excited for you.

By all means, get your immunity boosts NOW and bring them with you-esp purell, those huge fizzie tablets with immunity boosts you can buy, Vit C, etc... and tylenol and decongestants and whatever makes you feel better!

I brought a back support -thank GOD - b/c I was pregnant when I went, and already in pain from a disc injury. Is your first name in your screename? If you want to connect in an alt universe to talk about it, let me know your first name here or alt univ-fb-and i'll figure out a way to connect, if u like.

Of all things though, Finally, remember I said this: trust their process. They know what they are doing.

You may be very uncomfortable with some of your insights, esp the first night. You may not understand it all, but as I said, TRUST the process and it IS a process. You WILL eventually "get it"...there's a lot of thought that goes into this workshop and at the end, You'll leave knowing what you need.

The more you put into it, the more you'll get out of it. (Gee, kind of Like DBing, and Life!)

I'm so happy for you and I'm so proud of your guts & trust.

((((( )))))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks so much 25, it is thanks to your posts that I had the courage to sign up. I made my final payment today so it is all set. Just another week!!

Hmm I would love to connect in alt univ to talk about it. My name is so painfully common that it may be difficult. First name is Michelle, but last name is just as common. I can't edit this if I post my alt univ name, can I?

-Autumn

I can get it with EE...and figure it out from there...IN TIME!!

((( )))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
A
OP Offline
A
Perfect!!! When you look for it, it lists my maiden name and last name on alt. maiden name starts with S. It will help with common last name.

-Autumn

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard