Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2108488 11/23/10 07:35 PM
C
OP Offline
C
All new to this so bear with me and the venting. My husband and I have been together for 22 years married for 15. He has had affairs before when we were first married and I had thought that we were past all that. Now he has a "friend" that has raised some questions. After much talking, trying to work things out he says he just doesn't love me and it has nothing to do with her. One day he will tell me it is time to talk about filing for divorce but then he says he doesn't want to do it for the holidays. Then the next day he says he isn't 100% sure. I am spinning so fast from one extreem to the other and I have no idea where we are headed.

ME:39
HIM:39
MARRIED 15 YRS
TOGETHER SINCE WE WERE 16
SON:8
DAUGHTER: 5
THE BIG D LOOMING FOR ABOUT A YEAR BUT NEITHER OF US TAKING NEXT STEP. HIM KEEPING AN EMOTIONAL AFFAIR GOING IN DENIAL.
CYBERWIFE #2108791 11/24/10 05:49 PM
Cyberwife -
I'm sorry to hear that you are going through such a rough time. It's good that you have found us. We can help. I'm sure your head is spinning... so many changes, so many emotions. I assume that you are posting under the Divorce Busting Coaching section because you are thinking that speaking with a DB Coach would be helpful. Absolutely! Give us a call at 303-444-7004 to schedule a telephone consultation. Your DB Coach will help you come up with a plan -things that you can start doing right away to get your marriage back on track. And I know that you will feel so much better. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard