Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 85 of 100 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 99 100
G
G
i bet you looked good with your capris and hair!

smile

me, 30
WH, 29
D born June 2010
M: July 2001
Bomb/S: 1/14/10
Done with it all.
A
A
Originally Posted By: newmama
I asked them to not say anything about why I am divorced because it is embarrassing. They said I shouldn't be embarrassed but they understood. And they understood why I didn't want to divorce him and wanted to try to stay in the marriage. And that was just about all we said about it! It was a lot easier than I thought but I DID have tequila and a beer before I told them, lol!

I had a really hard time with this as well when H first left. I was so embarrassed and ashamed because I never want to be D. I felt at the time that I caused this to happen. I finally got over it and although I don't flaunt it, I do tell people when they ask, and don't feel ashamed anymore because I know that although I made many mistakes, it is still does not give H the right to leave me for another worman.

Since you have been gone during most of your separation, it is probably harder because you have to first reaquaint yourselves, but don't be embarassed.

Enjoy getting back into working. And I agree I think you will hear from zoobrew again...maybe a little while later when he is more available and so are you.

Me29 S3
H left 4/1/09
I file 8/2/10
Divorce final 5/17/11
1st http://www.tinyurl.com/25lhu52
2nd http://www.tinyurl.com/2c35ueg
3rd http://www.tinyurl.com/322yk89
N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
just checking in...went to playgroup with S, dropped him off at daycare, ran some errands and went to my classroom for 4 hours. Wow...I was thinking "this isn't so bad- I will get it done, no problem!" and now I am thinking "I hope I can get into the building on Saturday..." It is just A LOT of work to set up a classroom, and that has nothing to do with the planning!

Stbxh used to help me every year. Oh well. He will be replaced by someone else in the future!

Next week the visitation schedule changes. I guess stbxh only sees him one day less...but it seems like a big change to me.
He will see him Tues overnight and Thurs evenings, with Sat overnights.Currently he sees him for some portion of the day EVERY day. Now he will miss 2 days.

My goal is to work flex hours so that on MWF, S will be in daycare for less than 8 hours a day. I have to determine if stbxh should drop him off at my house on Wed a.m. at 6:30 so that I can take him into daycare at 7:45 instead of him staying in daycare from 6:30 a.m. until 3:30--9 HOURS!!

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
DAY 4 of 20 minutes of Pilates...It is seriously the fastest way to build strength in your core! And NOT painful (I have RA) and WAY more interesting than just doing crunches!!

Today I am not putting S in daycare. He has been walking! So we are going to run errands and then try his new "land legs" at the zoo.

I am looking forward to work also o help me not feel so lonely and isolated!

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
started DBing 10/09
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

G
G
nm,
Originally Posted By: newmama
DAY 4 of 20 minutes of Pilates...It is seriously the fastest way to build strength in your core! And NOT painful (I have RA) and WAY more interesting than just doing crunches!!

Today I am not putting S in daycare. He has been walking! So we are going to run errands and then try his new "land legs" at the zoo.

I am looking forward to work also o help me not feel so lonely and isolated!
Go, girl!
Peace,

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

W
W
Are you using a video? or just winging it?

That is so exciting that baby is walking! Get that helmet ready!

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
G
G
Sometimes I think S is older than he is. Mobility changes everything, I've heard! smile

I love the pilates. I am so so inspired to do something like that.

me, 30
WH, 29
D born June 2010
M: July 2001
Bomb/S: 1/14/10
Done with it all.
C
C
I would love to know about the pilates too? IS it a DVD? Which one? I HATE doing crunches!

Also....S IS WALKING!!! Awwww!!!! So cute! Before you know it he will be in kindergarten, then graduating and in college! Then you'll be a Grandma and guess what? You've already got the MLC H out of the way so it will ALL be good!!!! smile

M48 H53
M16 T18
S16 D13
SS30
H drops bomb PA/8-30-09
H leaves 12-30-09
D filed by H 2-10
H asks to come home 4-11
Piecing
N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
WN-It is a 20 minute video...it came in a set of 5 or something but when I found that the 20 minute workout yielded good results, well why bother with the rest? wink

Gardner- thanks for the kudos! I hope I can keep it up and not lose interest, lol!

Gatbsy- S is almost 14 months...and I am grateful that he didn't walk at 10 months or something! A lot to keep up with!
Wow what a busy day...I woke up at 5 to work out before stbxh dropped S off (good for me!)

I take S with me to get gas, go to the bank, get some used chapter books from Goodwill (99 cents each!) and go to HR so I can get my ID badge and sign up for insurance. Someone who works there recognized S from daycare and she asks me if I want to schedule a playdate sometime. I told her sure and I would get back to her. ???WHEN??? But it was nice of her!

After these errands, finally I drove S to the zoo, couldn't find parking but I park at the very top in a nearby park and walk a loooong way to the zoo. (good exercise, right?) Uphill on the way back, too!

Once we arrive, S has a blast walking along the windows and banging them. Don't worry--one was just water for the otters, another was a school of salmon, and another was the elephants.

I decided to buy some junk food but was proud of myself for only eating part of everything...sure, it was a waste of money but this is how I keep weight OFF. Indulge a little, ESPECIALLY when you have a craving! (sharing with another is best if someone is there)

And S falls asleep on the way home. He takes a nap until 4 p.m. I use this time to work on a photobook that I ordered online....I am compiling pics of S from newborn to 1 year of age! Without scrapbooking....this is way more my style and still takes effort! (I usually ruin my scrapbook designs, lol!)

He wakes up, eats early dinner, we walk to the park and play, we go to the store, we come home and have a bath, books, and bedtime.

Guess what I didn't do all day? Not the dishes...not the laundry...it all waits for me tomorrow. A big mess of dishes on the counter. Oh well.

I might be PMSing because I really wanted junk food still! So at the store I got some light Dreyers Churned ice cream ( on sale): summer peach pie and mud pie. I managed to only have 3 bites each! Also, I love to eat lime tortilla chips dipped in cottage cheese! Weird, huh? But if you like tortilla chips with sour cream, then you'll dig the cottage cheese! But I had a bunch!

And now I am drinking a Bud light wheat beer...I will let Deschutes and Widmer stick to making wheat ales! BUt it's ok smile

I might go to sleep in half an hour...watching my recorded Top Chef in bed. Worn out!

Last edited by newmama; 08/28/10 03:32 AM.

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
started DBing 10/09
current:
met in 2004

N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
CW- It is Windsor's Pilates! It comes in a set but maybe you can find the 20 minute workout on amazon? Let's just hope that I only have one H with an MLC...

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
started DBing 10/09
current:
met in 2004

Page 85 of 100 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 99 100

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard