Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 49 of 100 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 99 100
G
G
Again, I love hearing the stories. It's great.

What i love is that WH is in a relationship that is now pretty 'old' with OW, but it's your turn to have fun! Ha ha ha ha ha... I'm really glad you're dating.

me, 30
WH, 29
D born June 2010
M: July 2001
Bomb/S: 1/14/10
Done with it all.
I
I
Quote:
Caressing and good kissing(not as good as zoobrew!).

Quote:
he was caressing my legs and stomach!

Quote:
Thanks for your honesty and for the BEST KISSING EVER! My date was chuck steak compared to your filet mignon!

Dang girl, you take no prisoners LOL!

I'm glad you had a good time and that you're aware of want out of this- as long as you can handle it. Sounds like you're really into zoobrew- I almost said zeebra grin

BTW, it's odd to me that on a first or second date he would be so bold as to carress your legs and stomach. Maybe I'm just too shy to do that.

Last edited by ImprovedRomeo; 07/30/10 04:15 PM.

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
B
B
Wow Newmama! every time i check back on your thread, it's like 5 pages longer than the last time! LOL. Sounds like you are having fun with the boys! Keep Smiling smile

N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Oh good- I was going to be soooo embarassed about what I posted last night but no 2x4s! For the record, Rugby was NOT caressing me with my permission. I mean I sat next to him, he put his arm around me, and then he started touching me. Of course I moved his hand away; I didn't just sit there and allow it. (If he was ZOOBREW, my fling desire, I would have!!!!)

But I did recognize some traits in Rugby that I have, like I love to caress and "pet" my man, lol! So although I felt ZERO sparks last night, I will go out with him again...especially since it sounds like zoobrew is not interested so I won't be thinking of him while with Rugby.

HOWEVER. I have decided that the next time I, ahem, "knock boots" or "do the deed" I DO WANT FILET MIGNON! I realized I am not necessarily just wanting to get it on for the sake of getting it on. Since it has been so long, I want it to be WORTH it! I want chemistry and passion, you know?

btw Had a fantastic day with S, and my sisters at the beach!! Lots of fun, careless spending...it was all worth it! And we even
ATE PIZZA IN THE CAR on the way home! Something that stbxh would NEVER consider...yes, my car is messy and sticky. So what- I will clean it. I am enjoying some freedoms of being single that include not needing to worry about my spouse's feelings...I can be selfish! (well if S is taken care of and happy! He does come first!)

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

M
M
Oh, NM, you are cracking me up! Eventually I'll post more on my thread, but for now I'm just enjoying yours...

xoxo,
Mrs. A grin

W
W
Hey hotmama!
I found this while perusing a LOA site. Thought you might be interested in this bit of dating advice...FWIW...

From Michael Losier: Full Article Here
Had a Disastrous Date? What to Do When You Get Home

"Recently I was interviewed on a Love and Relationship talk radio show. It was the first time the host had heard about the Law of Attraction and she was very interested in the concept. After explaining what the Law of Attraction was about - offering positive and negative vibes and that those vibes resulted in all of us attracting positive or negative things into our lives, she asked me the question, “What should someone do if they’ve just come home from a disastrous date?” My answer was simple, “Don’t tell anybody about it!”"

The application has proven impossible for me. Too complicated!

Hope you don't have any of these but its best to be prepared!!!!lol

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
A
A
Glad you are having so much fun!

Me29 S3
H left 4/1/09
I file 8/2/10
Divorce final 5/17/11
1st http://www.tinyurl.com/25lhu52
2nd http://www.tinyurl.com/2c35ueg
3rd http://www.tinyurl.com/322yk89
N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Thanks WN-I haven't been too negative luckily! Just want my date to not have a full beard when he doesn't have one in his photos! And not grope me without my permission,lol!

(those are the only negative things I can say about Rugby so I have to go out with him again! smile )

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

W
W
Quote:
And not grope me without my permission,lol!

Oh what I'd do for a little groping these days! lol

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
S
S
I'm enjoying reading about all the fun! Makes dating seem not so scary after SO many years out of circulation, lol!

Page 49 of 100 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 99 100

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard