Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 100 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 99 100
N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
today's horoscope:

Pick up one foot, put it down. Pick up the other, do the same. Repeat the process. Don't look at the length of the road down which you must travel. Just remember why you decided to embark on your journey in the first place. It seemed like a good idea at the time... and it still is. You are now, though, dealing with reality rather than theory. That's like the difference between looking at a train timetable and actually catching a train. It involves a lot more - and takes more out of you... but it is also a lot more productive.

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
So stbxh came to pick up S. I asked him about the yard...did he have any more estimates? He said he was thinking of just renting a tiller and putting in seed himself in the front yard and getting dirt to put in the back yard to fill it.

????

So I just said "sure." WHat I wanted to say was "WHEN? You've been talking about putting in grass for 2 months now!"

And why is he deciding to do it himself now? Save money?

Oh and I am about to go to my custody class tonight (#3...one more to go, thank goodness!). I think I will walk around the neighborhood (it's gorgeous!) and

Oh and zipliner's emails are SO SERIOUS! Sheesh! If I hadn't have met him at the meet up, I would not think he had any sense of humor! I realize we are just communicating about where to meet and when but here is a sample (excerpts):

him: What area of town are you in? I'm in---. Lets meet in the middle and share a beer.

me:"Well I would like to have a beer to myself if that's ok! (ha ha)"

him: "I just moved from( my area) just down the street from (my neighborhood) Too bad we didn't meet sooner. How about __ at 6:30?"

me: "No kidding? I live right by ___ Elementary!! "

him: Neat. I'll see you Thursday.

Ok well tonight I am torn between keeping my phone open in case zoobrew calls or calling Rugby man (Bobbi Jo, you inspired me to nickname these men from the nicknames you gave your internet dates!)

I mean Rugby has kids this week (he also does week on week off...why couldn't he have kids next week? lol!) that need to be in bed at some point and I told him I would call him this week, maybe tonight...but I think there is a good chance zoobrew will call me around 9:30! argh!

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
started DBing 10/09
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
My plans before I knew I would be suddenly dating this summer:

this week:

+work on reducing clutter/organizing bedroom/bagging stuff to give away
+work out

+maybe go to the beach (but after last week I am postponing to next week)
+maybe meet SIL for lunch on Thursday
+clean out spare bedroom to make room for free king size bed (don't know if it will even fit!)
+take S to nature park tomorrow for walk
+take S out to zoo Friday (I have a membership)
+on Saturday, going out with friends!

Good for me goals: clearing out clutter (but realistically will need daycare next month to do this), working out, READ A BOOK: I have "The Mists of Avalon" that I bought FIVE YEARS AGO!!!

So my point is that regardless of dating, life goes on!

Last edited by newmama; 07/21/10 12:30 AM.

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
started DBing 10/09
current:
met in 2004

I
I
NM, you go girl! smile

I have to admit I'm a little jealous because you're getting to go on all these dates and I'm not lol

Last edited by StupidRomeo; 07/21/10 01:43 AM.

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
B
B
Hey NM, i have to catch up on your thread! Sounds like you are doing well! Talk real soon!

I started a new thread...
Husband left me 3 months pregnant... (continued)

come find me!
xoxo

B
B
Originally Posted By: StupidRomeo
NM, you go girl! smile

I have to admit I'm a little jealous because you're getting to go on all these dates and I'm not lol

I am jealous too! smile

Love that you are giving them nicknames. More fun than saying "J" or "M"...plus gives us readers a visual....bet you didn't want that visual when I called one of mine vomit guy! wink

Looking forward to 'awesome guy' or 'hot smart funny good guy'...

Seriously though Rugby guy seems nice and you obv like zoobrew as well. I wouldn't sit around waiting for zb to call though. Call Rugby guy or any other guy and chat, if zb calls you can always call him back. Who wants to be the one sitting by the phone all the time?

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
You are right Bobbi Jo! I just sent Brent a text to see if he can talk tonight! (Only because he has his kids- if he didn't I would just call I think!I do like to hide behind screens at first though, lol!)

Romeo- when you want to date, go for it--as long as you really don't want your ex back, you know? And I think women get more attention than men on these sites but I must have winked 15 guys and 2 emailed back. The other 2 are from single parents meetup.

Oh and I have this really adorable guy from plentyoffish but I don't know if we would have anything in common....I mean looks need to be backed up with personality!

OK off to check on threads....

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
started DBing 10/09
current:
met in 2004

N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Damn! No call from Zoobrew! But I tell myself that I know he is interested so just relax...and he has his kids! Maybe another late night? Last night he was just starting to watch movies with them at 10 p.m. I sure want to send him a text to say hi again... I guess that would be ok right? Just "good night zoobrew! I hope we can talk soon!" But then the other part of me says that he will contact me and I need to be patient. argggghhh! I guess since it is 11:30 over here I should just wait until tomorrow!

Well I talked to Rugby and he was pretty easy to talk to, but it was a little typical of conversation. His ex cheated on him- so he shared a little as did I ( a LITTLE). Now I may be totally biased and comparing him to zoobrew but I had to bring up the topics of conversation! Still, I won't write him off. I made sure Rugby knew that I was just getting out there, going on dates with others (I mean it should be a given but I think when a guy says it to me or I say it to them it helps establish a boundary kind of?).

He definitely is waaaaaay young sounding!Even though he is 33! He uses slang that makes me think of a 21 year old and he says "on there" ?? Like "my ex was spending money at the movies "on there'..."my daughter says 'daddy, I want to live with YOU' "on there."

He has a pool inside his home...a few cars...his own business...but was rather humble about it. I am not materialistic but an inside pool is impressive! I told him that I had to go to bed since my son would be arriving at 6 a.m. and that I would talk to him some more. He said "when?" !!!

So I kind of talked about some evening schedules and then he said he is available during the day for conversation any time if I have time so I said ok, I will keep it in mind! Talk to you later!

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
started DBing 10/09
current:
met in 2004

G
G
I love reading your posts, zoobrew, rugby, etc. Fun!

Also, can you post again where you get your horoscope?

"On there"? I've never heard of it!

N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
www.cainer.com

the nicknames are inspired by BoobiJ! She used to nickname her dates.

So I want to know when I will feel nothing for stbxh? I feel a "caring" right now. Like a tug. What is wrong with me? I do repeat "he left you pregnant for another woman. he is divorcing you. he is too immature with love."

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
started DBing 10/09
current:
met in 2004

Page 40 of 100 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 99 100

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard