Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
What thread were you talking about on my thread? If you get to NY in time tomorrow, check out the floats in the Macy's TG Day Parade. They are really awesome. If you are going to be in Manhattan, make sure you check out the windows in the stores. Not sure if they will be up yet, but the stores do awesome displays this time of year. Have a great time!

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
T
OP Offline
T
Hi Holdin,

The window displays were up, they were great

Well all,

H and I had a lovley time in New york... romantic

I reminded him that it was a year ago he told me he didn't love me.

He said well I do and cuddled me

Funny thing, in bed one morning I asked H if he was glad we were back together, he said yes, then asked are You ??
I took a while to answer, I was just thinking that was all, but when I did answer H seemed to have been holding his breath, when I said yes, he let out a big sigh of releif .

Any way we had a most lovley time, this time last year I would never of beleived it

Sue

T
OP Offline
T
Oh I forgot to tell you all

Whilst in NY, we went to see a musical called:

The thing about men

The musical is about a man who is having an A and has had others
Then Low and behold his W has an A and the H is devastated

Well after the Musical H made a comment on why the H had the A and he said it was just something different that was all.

Interesting

thesaneone,

Glad to hear you had a good time in NY!

I liked your little story on H holding his breath!
Hope I am where you are now next year. Sounds like your waiting and patience paid off!

I'm proud of you!

Deb

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
T
OP Offline
T
Hi all,

H and I went to buy our Christmas tree at the weekend, we put it up and I couldn't help thinking about last year.

Thank god for this site!!

We went to pictures Sunday evening to see Love actually H put my hand on his U know what

Thank god for this site !! Lol

Sunday afternoon whil;st I was preparing dinner H came in kitchen from behind he put his arms round my waste, made me shiver, then procedded to undo my jeans

Thank god for this site !!!

Please all of you keep the patience
Keep the PMA's
It really works!!!

Sue

thesaneone,

Holy Moley!

I wish I had my H doing those things! I would think I died and gone to heaven!
You bet this works! I agree!

Deb
Keep us posted we like to hear about things that lead up to "shaggin" LOL

Take Care!

Thesane:
I am so happy bc your happiness... and you know what?.. about that musical you went, i cant stand for a minute a movie containing that kind of story and you did it..
Andrea

T
OP Offline
T
Hi all,

Just a little update.

H and I are doing fine, H is being very affectionate still, he has backed off a little but I suppose it couldn't of staid the way it was, with him texting me all the time.

He has got back into the old routine of living together, this bothers me just a little as I feel it culd easily go back to the way it was.

He has started to fall aslepp on the sofa of an evening, this made me go off and do stuff before and then he acted like I was the one distancing.

The sex between us has died down LOL he has always had a lower SD than me, this makes me think he dont fancy me ( I Know I know)

Any ways thats the bad news!!!

Good news!!

Wew are moving, we want to develop our life together, he wants a sailing boat, I want a horse.
In the past he has always done all he wants, he goes on sailing holidays and goes sailing with a friend, I did nothing ( I couldn't afford to) this made me resentful.
I told H in one of our R talks that I always let him develop his dreams but I could never develop my own. I told him this made me resentful, however, H thought I was resentfull because he did these things, that wasn't the case, it was because I couldn't!!!

So, we are buying a house with some land and stables and Im getting my horse.
H is buying a boat. ( trouble is I dont like sailing lol)
The other reason for moving is to get another room.
H told me whilst we were seperated I never supported him with his kids.
This is pot calling kettle, but hey, if he feels like that I guess I have to respect it.
So I suggested we get another room so his kids do not have to stick to their specific weekends they can have a key and just turn up when they want.

H suggested the other day we go out look at a car!!!!! you will not beleive it, I have had my car for 10 years, I have aked and asked for another one, only to be told we cant afford it, then he goes out and buys golf clubs, sailing gear, etc etc.

In the end I resigned myself to the fact I was not getting one and just drove around in my old banger.
When he said this the other day, I nearly fainted!!

So, hes trying, im trying.

He comes home from work at a resonable time, he picks D up from school when he can. He calls me honey

He has said ILY, but not often and my christmas card was not " to the one I love" like it used to be it was " To someone very special" So im grateful for that seeing as this time last year, well... you all know.

I still get feelings arise now and again, and I have to snub the urge to check his phone or brief case, I will not do that!!!

Mind you he is occasionly still secretrive.
He puts his phone in his pocket and stuff, But I think thats because he dont rtust me!!!

So, its still hard, but we are getting there.

Sue

thesane1,
Miss you, but know that when you are not posting this is a good sign! Hope you had a wonderful christmas!

Deb

T
OP Offline
T
Hi, all

OK, things are great

DBing is definatly a way of life!!

H, I am convinced is now reaching the third stage of ACCeptance in MLC. He is a changed man.

He is not the man that went in the tunnel.
When H and I first met and were "In love" of course we were different together. Things changed as they always do, I thought this meant H didn't love me any more.

I became a constant fixer, always checking the daily temprature. Do you love me??, you dont love me, you never say it anymore, and so on.

H never responded to any of this, of course I got worse!!

However, things have changed.

Its not like the early days, the "in love" days, Its better!!

H is on my case BIG TIME

He tells me he loves me all the time, he does more temprature checking than me

Ok, New years eve, I really thought I had done some damage.
I got talking to a bloke at a party who was having major probs in his marraige. This Guy is a freind of H's, first time I had met him. I started to talk to him about saving his M, three other guys joined in, turned out they were all having some problem or other. I asked this guy if he wanted to save his M. he said yes. He said she dont.( they still live together but she wont talk to him, go on holiday with him, nothig.) So of course I started to tell him things like, do something different from what you have been doing. H herad all what I was saying, i thought jeez.

next day H asked me about it all. Then i couldn't beleive he said, you know what, aside of all our problems we have a better R than all those lot!!! I thought hoorah H you have noticed lol.

I have one problem. I cannot stop thoughts creeping in my mind, I have to use the thought stopping technique a lot.
I occasionly ask myself, why did he do it?? then I have to remind myself. Its not always easy, but its worth it.

My R is different it will never be the same, H is different, I am different.
He is so much more settled, like he has made a desision

Its hard staying focused, and occaisonly I get a touch of DB amnesia.

H stays on track, do you know wht, sometimes I think im sure he has been on this site and is DBing lol. That is amazing when you think about it.

Sue

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard