Print Thread
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 61 62
#2000861 05/11/10 09:55 PM
O
OP Offline
O
Should this be a cause for concern?

Quick history/update

With the assistance of member on this forum, I was able to defuse an EA between my W and a co-worker. I have been told by co-workers including 3 good friend of mine, the talk between the two had halted and at the currently is nothing more than a "hi" or "hello" exchange. As they would put it "It is nothing like it was." When there was something there everyone could see and knew what was going on.

I was told that when even the the minimal occurrences in this work place are made out to be major instances. In other words people know when something is going on.

I have a third friend who is not a co-worker but at times works at the same location as my W and they observe everything and according to him he had heard nor seen anything.

It was decided that I let things rest.

Since communication between my W and I has improved. If you have followed my second thread, my W has uploaded images of her at our wedding onto her facebook and also a picture of us two on our honeymoon.

MY CONCERN:
W was looking at wedding gowns online, many different sites.

Even though we have come a long way since my first thread, W is still bitter and distant toward me at times. Last night my W did a google search for "I love him quotes" during those results she saved an image which had a quote on it that read

"So there's this boy and the way he laughs makes me smile, and the way he talks gives me butterflies, just everything about him makes me happy"

She then attached this image to an email and included the following two quotes in that same email.

Quote:
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, "thats her"....

Quote:
Should I smile because we are friends? Or cry because we'll never be anything more?

My W then sent this email to herself. then deleted it and then emptied the trash. The emails that are sent to this email address are also CC to her phone.

Now speaking of phone...she has two lines, one on my account/name and that is clean as far as the logs go.

The other is her personal line under her name. I have temporary access to the account and was able to view the logs...she has only uses 9 minutes in the past month, all to numbers that are in her contact list. Needless to say as of right now, these logs are clean.

What should I do, if anything? Does this mean anything? Should I be concerned?

M: 27, W: 25
Together since: 01/31/00
M: 10/4/09 (8 Months)
ILBNILWY: 01/24/10
EA confirmed: 02/10/10 (Busted).
Road to Reconcile began: 07/10/10
Retrouvaille: 09/10/10
J
J
Remember she still has the fog, so try not to make sense of it.

It's funny the longer quote I recently read, and I did all of those things and W is still a WAW...

Women are tricky, especially when they decide to follow "feelings"...keep doing what you're doing and don't let it ruffle your feathers..I haven't read in a while but it seems like things are going OK.

Hang in there

DARK
O
OP Offline
O
Hmmmm

I just don't get it. W uploads pics of our wedding, of us and sends them to her phone, saves them there. Out of the blue she happens to do a search like that saves those quotes.

J
J
don't even attempt to enter her mind...you will get nowhere fast...

DARK
O
OP Offline
O
I am not attempting to read her min but rather determine where I should go from here. Am I over reacting, taking this out of context?

Should I become distant or take a new approach other than suggested by db coach (this occurred after our last session).

Do I become that of which is denostrated in these poems?

And what is with her looking at wedding dresses...

O
OP Offline
O
Spoke with a friend today who is co-worker of my W's and just out of curiosity I asked how things were going. He said today my W and former OM talked to each other a few times (not in private). He said that is all he seen.

A
A
I thought OM made a commitment to you and his wife to NEVER communicate with your wife again?

Note : If they talk "in private"... no one WILL see that, hence the term "private"

Check the phone logs for any calls from him... that's your best bet

O
OP Offline
O
Phone logs checked and clean for both lines. He did make commitment but being that they work together it would be extremely difficult to not engage in any conversation.

I have been told all along that things have come to a halt, other than a "hi" or "hello" they're conversation ceased to exist. I was also told that "you can tell he blows her off and tries to avoid conversation."

I have not spoke with OMW in over 7 weeks, and came clean to the W that at the time I was still in communication with OMW/OM.

I am due for a phone call to OMW or should I ride it out for now until something is confirmed?

O
OP Offline
O
Quote:
Note : If they talk "in private"... no one WILL see that, hence the term "private"

From what I was told there is no such thing as privacy at the airport (where they work) and the way it was before, the two would walk a little distance away from other workers and begin to talk, or at lunch they would carry on conversations or my W would walk away and call him on the phone and EVERYONE seen this and according them them "this" is not what is going on now.

A
A
Just keep an eye on things then... the last thing you want to do is make another unjustified confrontation and blow everything out of control dude...

She's vulnerable and acting like a child, so keep an eye on her, but I wouldn't do anything with this right now except continue to monitor for additional signs...

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 61 62

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard