Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 64 of 101 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 100 101
B
B
Hey HM! Saturday is my twins' birthday too (how does one put that into correct English grammar?). They'll be 23 years old.

Just maybe, you can get more money out of XH, since he isn't paying insurance? Wouldn't that be a shock if he asks to pay less, then ends up having to pay more? You are stronger now, more assured since he left, and I bet you will have the confidence and gall to be able to do so. It would certainly stop any yearly trip to the courthouse.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
N
N
Do you mean he just stopped paying for insurance that he was supposed to be paying for? I would think that would not look very good for him. a$$hole... that is all I have to say about him... pardon my french smirk

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
P
P
Originally Posted By: hoosiermama
oh--almost forgot. xH shot me an email earlier today about D14 spending the weekend with him; Saturday is a surprise birthday party for a friend of his and Sunday is graduation blessings at his church. ummmm...Saturday is MY birthday, thank you very much, and she's spending it with ME. later on he asked how old I am--and was off by several years with his guess (but I let him think he was correct). hard to believe I was married to this man for almost 15 years.

Narcissist! Or, maybe just an ASS.

Puppy

H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails
oh--almost forgot. xH shot me an email earlier today about D14 spending the weekend with him; Saturday is a surprise birthday party for a friend of his and Sunday is graduation blessings at his church. ummmm...Saturday is MY birthday, thank you very much, and she's spending it with ME. later on he asked how old I am--and was off by several years with his guess (but I let him think he was correct). hard to believe I was married to this man for almost 15 years.

Narcissist! Or, maybe just an ASS.

Puppy
or both.

M60
H52
D20
M14 yrs
OW-old gf from 1986
bomb-5/18/08
H filed for D-9/10/08
D final 4/24/09
xH remarried (not OW) 2012
H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted By: NNP1965
Do you mean he just stopped paying for insurance that he was supposed to be paying for? I would think that would not look very good for him. a$$hole... that is all I have to say about him... pardon my french smirk

well, yeah, that's pretty much what he did. because I didn't get him a copy of her birth certificate. which I would have done had I known he needed it. he also works 2 minutes away from the state board of health, where he could easily obtain a copy for himself.

M60
H52
D20
M14 yrs
OW-old gf from 1986
bomb-5/18/08
H filed for D-9/10/08
D final 4/24/09
B
B
Do you have insurance covered in your custody agreement? If so then he is in violation and he need to take care of it ASAP!

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." Jon Kabat-Zinn

Suzy
M: 6/22/85; D: 1/31/08
H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted By: BeingMe
Hey HM! Saturday is my twins' birthday too (how does one put that into correct English grammar?). They'll be 23 years old.

Just maybe, you can get more money out of XH, since he isn't paying insurance? Wouldn't that be a shock if he asks to pay less, then ends up having to pay more? You are stronger now, more assured since he left, and I bet you will have the confidence and gall to be able to do so. It would certainly stop any yearly trip to the courthouse.
probably not worth the effort, really. I'd truly rather not have to depend upon his cash. for obvious reasons.

M60
H52
D20
M14 yrs
OW-old gf from 1986
bomb-5/18/08
H filed for D-9/10/08
D final 4/24/09
H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted By: bright_new_day
Do you have insurance covered in your custody agreement? If so then he is in violation and he need to take care of it ASAP!
yes, he is in violation. however, he has essentially screwed it up and cannot make changes at this point. it will cost me $10 per month to add her to mine (my new benefits are incredibly good). and I made it clear we would renegotiate it in November with open enrollment.

M60
H52
D20
M14 yrs
OW-old gf from 1986
bomb-5/18/08
H filed for D-9/10/08
D final 4/24/09
B
B
Narcassist!? Since he is in violation, then this is your opportunity to try and get more out of him. It's nice to say you don't want anything from him, but this is for your daughter. He is in essence wanting money from you that should go to her. He has to step up to his responsibility. Demand more, or he will continue to go to court, expecting to pay less CS. Even if you could support yourselves without him, still take the CS. You can put it into a savings account for D.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
P
P
Originally Posted By: BeingMe

probably not worth the effort, really. I'd truly rather not have to depend upon his cash. for obvious reasons.

I disagree. There's no better way to avoid going on defense, than to show a credible threat of being willing to go on OFFENSE.

"Hey, little brother, I think you still owe me five bucks."

"No, YOU actually owe ME two bucks. I wasn't going to bring it up, but now that you did, fork it over."

"Nevermind!"
smirk

Seriously, Hoozh, there's no better way to set the tone for any future shenanigans that The Wiccahumper might be contemplatin' than to do a counter-claim against him for this.

Puppy

Page 64 of 101 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 100 101

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard