Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
I was wrong about the filing. He had 180 days to serve me. He did the next month BUT my lawyer said that if nothing has been done on the divorce in awhile then the courts could dismiss it. My lawyer indicated he thought that would be soon. I am betting that the 29 year OW will throw a fit, if she finds out and will threaten to leave. H will then do more on the D.

Sitting quietly doing nothing, the flowers bloom effortlessly.

bomb: Jan 25, 2006
not seen since
DD moved in with H - 9/1/08
H filed for divorce - 11/2008
Divorce dismissed by courts - 4/2010
still nothing
OP Offline
ROFLMAO - Just got notice from my lawyer that H's lawyer has quit!!!

not seen since
still nothing
B
B
Ha!! Ha!!!

Things happen for a reason.

Have a blessed weekend!!!

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
G
G
Now that's funny! I love that his lawyer quit. Let's see, something about no coincidences in life....hmm.

I'm really glad your D is seeing more of you. How is she doing?

OP Offline
Yesterday she spent from 10am till 9pm with me! She still didn't seem to want to go home. A neighbor came over and asked my daughter questions that I haven't. My daughter said that OW and H fight every week, that she doesn't like OW anymore and actually asked her to leave her dad alone,that OW doesn't want to marry H and H doesn't know what he wants, that she doesn't want H and I to get back together because he is such a mess. He is never happy and all he does is play video games. She is basically waiting to go away to college in one year.

OK, that is what she said...in reality, who knows what is going on. She may just have had a fight with OW and tomorrow they will be best of friends. H is doing nothing to contact me and still doesn't seem to care about me. When I saw him yesterday, he has gained about 30 lbs. I don't know what to think.

Last edited by bookpusher; 05/04/09 08:03 PM.

not seen since
still nothing
F
F
Your situation has been one of the less typical ones on these boards, that's for sure.

He'll have to face you at some point.

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

G
G
Quote:
OK, that is what she said...in reality, who knows what is going on.

True. It's nice that she was willing to address anything that is going on in her world though.

Sounds like he lying in the bed he made and it has a few nails in it...

HUGS

OP Offline
Yep, it must be getting really uncomfortable over there!
I feel like I AM watching a soap opera and it is unraveling. I picked up my DD today and she told me that she was grounded forever. I asked what happened and she said her BF came over to the apartment while she and her dad were gone. He proceeded to get drunk and pass out in DD's bedroom. H came home and found him. BF is now in detox, DD says she will not see him anymore and H has declared DD has to stay in her room for the rest of her life (I guess unless I have her since he didn't tell me anything). I then asked DD why she was so tired and she said her dad was yelling at OW at midnight and that OW spends the weekends there but gets kicked out every weekend. I couldn't resist asking what he yelling about and she said all she knows was he was cursing a lot at her and she was just sitting there! H NEVER cursed at me. I guess that just proves what little respect he has for her.

DD was down a lot, not that it isn't understandable and I am worried about her staying alone for a long period. We are leaving for California on Thursday and I am hoping to monitor the situation better then. She spent the entire day with me but didn't really eat which really worries me. Also, we dyed our hair. Mine is regular brown and we tried for blue untones but it didn't work. She wanted blonde with bright blue. It turned out streaky blonde with lots of different shades and light blue underneath. She was very unhappy.

not seen since
still nothing
L
L
I love it when they gain weight. My H put on 40 lbs since we split...

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

LolaL #1994098 05/01/10 09:26 PM
OP Offline
Well, it's almost been a year since I posted last. The divorce H started fell through when the courts dismissed it on April 2010 since he hadn't done anything on it. I still don't see or hear from him but I understand his GF is gone. She emailed me and said it was obvious he wasn't going to divorce me. Hmmmm, but he won't talk to me either.

DD is graduating this year. Things are up and down in our relationship. I seldom see her but she is friendly, just says she is too busy. I stop by her work once in awhile, it's not what I want but I guess it's all I am going to get right now.
I have added 12 chickens and 2 peafowl to my menagerie and do some pottery classes. Hopefully, it will be spring around here soon. It snowed yesterday <sigh> and I can get my scooter out.

I wonder what is happening with H but don't know what to do, other than leave him alone.

not seen since
still nothing
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard