Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
This from a Licensed Psychologist and
Trainer of Marriage and Family Counselors

I want to thank Keri for sharing with me the value of the relationship coaching. Because I had my mind on couples counseling, I was "on the fence" when Keri mentioned one-on-one relationship coaching. Thankfully, she stuck with me, persuaded me further, and I signed up for a session.

I want to thank Vernetta for the great coaching session. In the first session she was right in there with me looking at the fine details of my girlfriend and my interactions in such a way that I'm now empowered to avoid and resolve potential future conflicts. She was very affirming and validating, helping me discover my own strengths that I can now powerfully bring to bear in the relationship. In one session I felt empowered to be responsible for the success of the relationship - no longer feeling a victim of that emerging destructive pattern in our relationship that seemed bigger than the both of us. The tips and resources were invaluable. The session was worth 10 times the cost. I can't thank you both, and Michele Wiener-Davis, enough for saving myself and my girlfriend from the pain of potential future needless conflicts.

Sincerely,

Michael T. Walker, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
Trainer of Marriage and Family Counselors for 8 years

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard