Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 82 of 87 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 86 87
G
G
Hi Cas,

Aren't the grumpy phases just a treat.

For internet at home I just bought a mobile broadband USB from Vodafone, but it doesn't do email, Optus' mobile broadband has email though. I did it this way as this home is temporary.

When I move again next year I will be looking at getting engin or one of those that use the internet for phone calls.

Trying to keep hope alive
D
OP Offline
D
Hmm something to think about cos our home phone is with telstra but the internet is too expensive with them.

So Oz, I think with my last message you should be able to contact me. Use the 4 capitalised letters from the paragraph to Rabbit @ my internet provider with the usual finish in Australia.

As for the grumpy phase we're back to not speaking and text replies that say whatever

G
G
Telstra is might expensive for internet. I definitely think the providers that use the internet for phone calls is the cheapest because you pay the one fixed fee that covers everything. Giving it a whirl now hope it works, fingers crossed.

Last edited by girlfromoz; 12/23/09 12:47 AM.

Trying to keep hope alive
D
D
Just saying hi Cas, and popping in to say that whatever your travel plans may be, that ice cold sling is still available at the bar smile.

Me 42
W 39
Married: 11 Jan 1998, T: Since 1992
First Bomb: Sep 2007
Confirmed A/OM: 4 Nov 2007
Kids: D10, S5
Reconciled and together again after (alot of) time and heartbreak.
3rd kid, S, born 2 Jan 2010.
D
OP Offline
D
Sounds mighty good Deep. I would love to come over for a short trip but unfortunately I'm not made for solo travel and don't have a travel companion at this point. Maybe on my way to Philippines, Japan or US? I'll be sure to let you know when I get myself sorted!

D
OP Offline
D
My hurt continues...H is taking OW to Fiji...the place we went for our honeymoon. Am I being overly sensitive or is this just insensitive?

J
JCJ Offline
J
Not being overly sensitive at all, that is sh!t. My h did the same, even did the same activities as we did. I had to endure the photos on FB - of course it was my choice to look!

They remember it as a nice holiday I guess and it means they have to put no effort into thinking up something original, was the way I looked at it. Plus the fact WAS/MLCers are not known for their sensitivity.

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
My x did the same-wasn't x at the time. I told him how hurt I was he honestly had no idea why, he just said "I" didn't stay at the same hotel---oh well thats ok then I feel so much better now.
I think JCJ has it right.

D
OP Offline
D
Yeah, it's not only the place where we had our honeymoon but it's also the place we had a family holiday just 2 years ago.

Just after he left was our anniversary and he chose that weekend to have a special weekend away.

Like your H, Julia mine has taken OW to lots of concerts and they've all been artists we had seen together or ones I enjoy. Now I hate those artists!

Naej, your x's comments sound like something my H would say.

On the positive side, this has only reconfirmed my resolve to divorce this stranger.

Have my passport out and ready to go!!! Ha, ha, Where will I meet you Julia?Thanks guys. I needed to hear from you

Cas

D
OP Offline
D
I've woken today with a new peace; one that acknowledges that I gave everything to my marriage both during and for the 2 years after. I am proud of my efforts to be the 'bigger' person through all of this.

There's been two years of reflection and an acknowledgement on my part of the mistakes I made. I have made every attempt to be friends and to support him as he has rebuilt relationships with his family and his children. I have nurtured him through LL.

In return I've experienced random acts of kindness, temper tantrums, lies and no respect. Today I want peace and good health for me.

From now, it has to be about me. I have spent all the years being a giver to H but now I am just burnt out, with nothing left to give.

Page 82 of 87 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 86 87

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard