Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 81 of 87 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 86 87
L
L
Only thing I can think of Cas is Cat but that is only three not four unless we are talking plural moggies lol!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
D
OP Offline
D
Rabbit read the last 2 sentences and I have put the 4 letters in there in capitals. Then check your thread

J
JCJ Offline
J
(((Cas))))

I understand exactly how you feel. There are good things in store for you and you know in your heart that you did everything you could to save your marriage. So much more than most in this world and that is something to be really proud of.

I'll try and do some updates on my thread as I travel. I set off on Christmas Eve. I doubt I'll be diverting to Melbourne as I only really have two full days in Oz.

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
D
OP Offline
D
Thanks Julia. Only someone like you can know the loyalty and commitment we have shown in the face of such hurt and devastation. I have always felt there is something better out there for you and now I must believe that for me as well.

G
G
Hi Cas

I will be around in January, we are going away from the 22nd to the 27th January, but apart from that I will be here. Will be great to catch up with you, the city is fine with me. I would love to be able to email you as well Cas is that is okay with you.

I am positive Cas that great and wonderful things await you now, your decision has been a hard one, but you have put in a lot of hard work and effort and now you deserve to think of you and what is best for you.

(((((((((((Cas)))))))))))))

Trying to keep hope alive
D
OP Offline
D
Love to hear from you via email Oz. I hope you have managed to play detective from my message on this thread and rabbit's. I will add the next bit now to rabbit's thread. Then if you have it altogether send me a test email.

You're right, my decision has been a hard one but it has to be about me now!

D
OP Offline
D
Oh Oz, forgot to say that I will be back to work by 22 Jan so that will be great!

D
OP Offline
D
All through our M H seemed to choose work over the kids and I. He worked every weekend and holidays were about me taking the kids somewhere and H joining us for 2-3 days. He didn't really have to work but he 'had to' because he needed to stay in control. There were very few outings except to dinner as a family.

Since our separation H has been to several concerts and had several weekends away. Now he's taking a holiday, destination unknown. I don't deny him a holiday but I must admit to feeling pi$$ed that he's doing all these things now and with OW. There's hurt for the fact that he couldn't ever give time to do these things with his family.

I know it's not about her, it's about him. She just comes along for the journey. I feel pathetic writing this but I am hoping writing it will be therapeutic.

Lots of 'stuff' coming out at the moment, mainly hurt and anger.

Like so many other WAS H has abandoned his responsibilities and I am left looking after the kids and holding it altogether. He seems to have it all; life with a partner, time with his kids as it suits him, time alone, a career change, a new home and car.

Signed, Tired and Pi$$ed!

G
G
Hi Cas

I am not the best detective but I will give it a go and see if I can work it out.

You know, you once commented that your H and mine you thought were pretty similar, and reading your last post, you are right. My H did the same things, work work work, no time for family or me, same thing, needed the control factor which he still does to a degree, hates to not be in control.

I can understand your being pi#@ed, I was for a long time too, especially when he would find time for buddies and work colleagues but never his family.

It is good that you are venting all of this, you need to for your own healing, so go ahead Cas and say whatever is on your mind.

Trying to keep hope alive
D
OP Offline
D
Hi again Oz. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I finally decided to mention MIL's birthday to him and asked if we could meet to discuss but he refuses. A grumpy phase again...great!

This next paragraph should help you and I will put further info on your thread.

Now Rabbit, to begin you will need 4 random letters of the alphabet. It reminds me of the CT scan I had recently. JO had one too.

Thanks Oz. By the way, I need to change my internet provider soon when our settlement is sorted. Do you have internet at home? I currently use ozemail but I'm looking to change.

Page 81 of 87 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 86 87

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard