Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 53 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 52 53
F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Well today I found out that the chest pains I've had since Sunday morning, when they were really bad, are probably Angina. So now I am taking nitroglycerin patches. I don't have insurance because I can't afford it and now I'm really not going to be able to get affordable insurance.

I guess I could let it get me down but I've already shed the tears of despair I felt when I got this news. I wasn't going to get the medicine, thinking I can hold out and get insurance before anything goes on my record that I have heart problems, but FaithIsBelieving pointed out that if I'm wrong, who will take care of my kids? STBX? Hardly.

Warriors don't give up, they keep fighting the good fight.

And they do NOT feel sorry for themselves.

Current Thread

B
B
I am sorry Frank.....

So you have insurance for your wife and kids and not yourself?

Hmmmmm.................

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: brandnewday
I am sorry Frank.....

So you have insurance for your wife and kids and not yourself?

Hmmmmm.................

When we went through the 'Soulmate' affair 4 years ago I was on anti depressants. Had insurance - Cobra Plan - and at the end of the affair and reconciliation I was off the anti depressants but Cobra also expired. I had to re-apply with Blue Cross and they asked about the anti depressants. My stupid Psychologist wrote a letter saying I was in 'severe depression' but was off them now. Because she said that they raised my premium - just for me - to $500/month and said I had to be on the anti depressants for 3 years before they would lower it.

She should have said it was situational anxiety / depression and it would have been fine. But it was too late.

I Pay $280 / month for STBX and 2 girls.

Current Thread

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Got a call from our legal aid person. STBX has arranged with legal aid lady this morning to have signing this friday. I need to go see Legal Aid lady tomorrow to make sure everything is in order.

Last night STBX called me to ask me if D14 was here at the house because she didn't answer her cell. I told her that she was at the condo because I was just on the phone with her.

STBX was angry because she said "I told her to call you and go over to your house because she hasn't seen you for 4 days because she has been sick".

I said that it was fine, and that D14 asked me to pick up some Thai food and bring it to her as she is still feeling sick. STBX said that she would 'yell at her' later when she got home.

I haven't seen or talked to STBX for about 8 days.

So, I waited about 15 minutes and then went to the Thai food place to get D14 what she wanted. As I was driving through the narrow parking lot STBX's minivan backs out of a parking space as I approach it so I have to stop. She then drives towards me and as she drives by she sort of smiles and waves to me.

I just stay neutral and give a short wave back. I couldn't help but think that she looked like a ghost to me.

I thought it was interesting that she went to the Thai place for food for herself before she went back to work. She knew I was going there.

When I got to the condo D14 showed me some paintings she was working on and told me that she was feeling better and going to school tomorrow. That's good for her as she misses school.

I noticed a large picture of STBX and OM on the fridge that wasn't there before. Face shots of them together.

It doesn't hurt much any more.

Current Thread

J
J
She might have gotten hungry for Thai just talking about it...man I know I am.

Sorry about seeing the picture, in the fact that this is her life now Frank.

So what are your plans Friday afternoon? What are you doing for yourself after the paperwork?

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

S
S
Frank, sorry to hear about the heart problem. Are the patches expensive? Are there things you can do like exercise and diet that can help get rid of the problem? Maybe you could be a poster child for getting Obamacare passed. crazy

I have been in my X's place just to see the kids rooms. I wont go in anymore. I also am going to limit my XW from coming in my place. It works out better in the long run to prevent emotional memories from creeping back.

Will you be divorced following the signing or do you have the California waiting period of 6 months?

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: KerryK
Frank, sorry to hear about the heart problem. Are the patches expensive? Are there things you can do like exercise and diet that can help get rid of the problem? Maybe you could be a poster child for getting Obamacare passed. crazy

only $45 for 30 days and you don't have to take them all the time. I can make it 'better' by lowering my cholesterol and exercising.

Quote:

I have been in my X's place just to see the kids rooms. I wont go in anymore. I also am going to limit my XW from coming in my place. It works out better in the long run to prevent emotional memories from creeping back.

Yeah, I'm a real emotional mess today with the signing coming up. I know STBX is not happy and that this is just wrong in so many ways. But it seems to be necessary.

Quote:
Will you be divorced following the signing or do you have the California waiting period of 6 months?

We've already been through the 6 months so it'll be about 3 weeks for the judge to sign the papers to finalize.

Current Thread

J
J
Quote:

I can make it 'better' by lowering my cholesterol and exercising.

Sounds like a f-ing plan! The new Frank the one women pay money to be with. I'll be your 'manager'.

Quote:

I know STBX is not happy and that this is just wrong in so many ways. But it seems to be necessary.

Oh Religious Figure on a crutch!
I read this wrong right?
Right? Come on man...cause I am reading it. She is unhappy, if only she woke up and could see I can make her happy, this is so wrong.

I know your emotional man.

This simply IS what it is.

and I am going to sound so f-ng mean to you right now.

I don't want her to 'wake up' and come to her senses until you Frank are you. Get fixed and then fight dirty for her for the rest of your life...but I have money that when you fix yourself, you aren't going to want to fight.

You said wolf...where is it?

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans

Sounds like a f-ing plan! The new Frank the one women pay money to be with. I'll be your 'manager'.

Figures, you're always looking to make a buck....

Quote:

I don't want her to 'wake up' and come to her senses until you Frank are you. Get fixed and then fight dirty for her for the rest of your life...but I have money that when you fix yourself, you aren't going to want to fight.

You said wolf...where is it?

I don't want to fight at all. That's been one of the problems of our cycling - I fight, she doesn't. As I recall your W had to fight FOR YOU. As Deida says, "Want someone who wants you". I'm worth fighting for. She has no courage.

Yip! Yip! Yip! Owoooooooo!

Current Thread

J
J
Quote:

Yip! Yip! Yip! Owoooooooo!

Cute. And a coyote, which wolves eat.

Page 26 of 53 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 52 53

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard