Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 48 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 47 48
R
R
Good for you Rabbit! Sounds like exactly what you need to do! :-)

D
D
Rabbit, as I was reading along I was thinking, "Rabbit, take back control here" and then that's exactly what you wrote. Stay with that thought. Give yourself permission to be in control. You dictate the terms. Pull back your availability and control the amount of time you give on msn.

L
OP Offline
L
Hi Cas

I think I have worked it out, I was theoretically becoming H's comfort blanket this week, which would explain why I was starting to feel so drained, funny fixing things is one thing I have tried to 180 because it wasnt good and not DB, and probably not a good thing to do for H emasculating him! Bearing in mind he left me with no comfort blanket and I have had to make my own and stand on my own two feet, Ive just yanked his out from underneath him, he wanted to see if being alone was what he wanted, let him find out!

Back out to GAL and funny enough his has been cancelled.

Note for Me

Dont allow H's rain to drown my sunshine! Detach Detach Detach!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
D
D
Nice reflection Rabbit. More power to you!!

L
OP Offline
L
Spent a bit of time chatting to him on MSN last night, left him hanging there for an hour first, he had been drinking again, so I just kept the chat light and happy, didnt say anything about my second interview, and then said goodnight and got off MSN first!

All I feel for him atm is "pity" which is so sad! He mentioned coming to visit this week, but Im making no plans to accomadate him, and planning not to contact him till Tuesday unless he txts me. Gonna cook a nice roast for S and myself this evening and get on with the week ahead! Im definitely not planning to find my GAL in the bottom of a wine glass.

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

D
D
H doesn't seem to be in the best place for you at the moment, Rabbit. Perhaps he really needs some time for some self reflection and to sort himself out. After all you deserve the very best!

A roast sounds delicious!

L
OP Offline
L
Roast chicken was scrummy! Noticed him on MSN again this afternoon when I was on the net doing other things! Need to stop it auto starting up, although its nice seeing that he is wanting to talk to me, but thats not GAL for me! Hoping to go out with the girls next saturday, and need to think about organising some dinner evenings for friends here at the house maybe?

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

R
R
Rabbit you are doing a great job GALing... you are an inspiration to me right now! Keep it up, you go girl!

G
G
Hi LR

You are doing great, glad you have taken back some control and GALing seriously again.

Trying to keep hope alive
L
OP Offline
L
Rocked & Oz so kind of you to say so, its more of self preservation really but it works so Im not knocking it! H is sat waiting on MSN yet again and wait he will, I may chat for a half hour but when Im finished watching tv and I may not! Ive been chatting to my S tonight and chatting about holidays, he's planning a lovely trip to New York with his GF for her 21st next year, H and I went last year and had a fab time, so Im a little jealous, but next year Im planning to get away to Spain probably with my mate C and if Im really lucky a trip to visit Nell in Aus which would be my trip of a lifetime, of course both of us would love it to be with our respective H's but what the heck if not Nell & I will be living it up in Aus in 2010!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Page 38 of 48 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 47 48

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard