Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 48 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 47 48
L
OP Offline
L
Thanks Cas for dropping by good to have opinions on how much contact dont want to go overboard!

Txt him to say thank you for dinner and hope he had a good firing turn, and jokingly asked if the twenty pence on the floor which had fallen out of his pockets last night was a tip!

He replied that he had a nice day, got a different train from the one he expected (was expecting the not so nice one) and he hoped I'd had a nice day too!

Answered him saying just got back in, nice ride but got soaked and was just going to eat some Nibbles (sweets) that he had mentioned during the week, bet he wished he'd stayed now lol!

Last txt was to say take this away from me there addictive! actually quite sick enducing if you eat too many.

Now I leave it will put computer onto auto logon for Msn this week so I dont forget and then see where we go!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
L
OP Offline
L
Hi Rocked

Welcome to my madhouse lol!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

L
OP Offline
L
Hi Nell

Thanks for pointing that out do you know I didnt twig he liked my outfit and it was green (for those that havent twigged H hates green) One of my first acts of independance/defiance was to buy a lovely bright green handbag, just looking at it makes me smile and laugh!

Your so right I did get drawn into the hurt bit there for a second, will have to make a plan to cover that one next time although it wasnt the him going, it was more the lack of manners that bugged me and as I pointed that out perhaps it wont happen again as he will talk to me instead fingers crossed. It would be good to have him txt me a bit more, but much better if he started the txting!

I am actually quite interested in his hobbies, but he shuts me out or perhaps doesnt think Im serious, I love the trains they are so stunning, a modern train just cant compete with the romance of one. In fact you have given me an idea on that front, something he wont expect me to want to do is go on the footplate and do you know I would like too! They do alsorts of dinner trains, mystery evenings etc I would love them and have said so but it falls into his "i'll get a round to it" category.

The photography is interesting, especially as I'd love him to take more photos of madam and babycakes, and I'd like to learn more, I do have a little camera of my own but the big posh expensive one is theorectically his.

Staying over at his is a dodgy one for me, something inside me doesnt want to acknowledge his other home, am I wrong, one thought is that it wouldnt be a home our home, but what if it is really homely and without me could I cope with seeing it?

Well he cant want the old model back because she isnt here anymore, bits of her are! Whilst giving him a massage I did say that one bit of the seventeen year old was present the bit that couldnt put him down even though she knew it was going to get her into trouble! and I was so done with getting him to chase me down hills like he used to, he lived at the top of the hill the other side of the village and often when we fell out I'd walse off home in the dark with him chasing me lol! He did say he was a tad too old for that these days!

Checking emails is a bad habit for IT staff, especially when you work a bit from home, obviously if you are out of the office you want to keep on top of things kicking off! Also with the job hunting being on the ball is needed although he did shoot himself in the foot checking late at night but then one of his old bosses was so horrible he expected 24/7 attention and I dont think H has ever quite ditched the paranoia.

Yeah pillow fight was fun and definitely a bit of genius on my part lol, and Im glad I didnt fall flat on my face trying to squeeze an ILY out of him, its a difficult one on the cake eating front, you know how I struggle with it? Mostly because my heart tells me hes not a cake eating sort of guy and every thing he is saying is pointing towards good things so I dont want to muck it up by not going with the flow, although if he comes up to visit during the week TOTM has kicked in so I will get time with him without s*x which will be good. Why is it when you dont want it, it arrives and when you do its no help lol! Usually Im the sorta person if a naughty weekend is booked it arrives every time!

Giving him time to think is a HUGE 180 from me, Im a batter them till they give me answer person or was, so I bet its a HUGE relief to H that I have killed that one off lol!

All positive stuff perhaps TOO so maybe I should expect a pullback I dunno?

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

E
E
A few things there to work on then Rabbit!

Yeah, I'm still here but trying to get to bed. I was up at 05.20hrs this morning and yet have managed to fill the day just mooching!

I think that you are doing really well with H. I see positives in each of your posts and he's defo interested. Will just be curious to see what happens at the time of renewal on the lease for his BP (bachelor pad) ... my H's is up in Feb and I will be interested then too - maybe that's my subconcious time line. Who knows? Like you, I can't call that his home and each time he says it I cringe inside. I always say "your place" but never home. I think that H probably has made his place quite homely but not with the woman's touch on it - unless he has allowed ow to interfere when it drops in from interstate. I hope not.

I have noticed the signs of H not being here in the way he dresses and yesterday when he arrived, his boardies had not been ironed even. I would never have let him out of the house like that but right now, he just doesn't care. Tell tale signs of a man who is happy in his new world? I think not.

So ride that footplate girl and get the camera snapping! Anything that you can do to engage H will be great news. Got something for you in the burrow! On it's way.

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
L
OP Offline
L
Actually its quite funny Nell, H refers to his place as "my place" and our house as "home".

Well I left my txt last night about removing the sweeties from my grasp and thought oh well thats done and dusted now! So imagine my surprise when I had finished at the yard today that he had txt'd another reply, asking what sweeties, obviously got the attention span of a gnat this week lol! BUT he didnt need to answer, even more so the next day and he did so I felt like it was a txt he initiated and it gave me a warm comfortable feeling. There always used to be his Im on my way home message on my phone when I left the yard and I so miss it!

Not sure when hes gonna visit this week Im already booked up to wednesday afternoon and thursday is only free cos its school hols so no tap class, so Im still busy getting a life whilst hes on his todd!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

R
R
sounds like you are making some good progress Rabbit... that is an encouragement for some of the rest of us! :-)

L
OP Offline
L
Sitting here catching up with all of you and eating my tea when mobile goes again!

So its my fault for getting you hooked on the sweeties is it lol! H txting me off his own bat twice in one day, well be still my beating heart lol. No my fault for buying them lol I replied. I then sent one in between telling him about the dearest little meerkat babies on the telly I was watching, he replied saw those last week, Im in the pub having a drink popping home for tea and will be online later..

This is a big small step, H making contact by txt first, like he said he ought too, excuse me Im off to dance around the kitchen just a tad happy here in limboland!

Last edited by Lost Rabbit; 10/25/09 06:42 PM.

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

R
R
grin

L
OP Offline
L
Again we chatted on msn, just after he came online I had a txt from S(21) "Hi back at GF's had a nice day shopping with the FMIL and saw dad he got bored and came up for tea!"

R: So how many teas have you had today then, thinking S ment tea/dinner.
H: no a coffee, I just went to give GF a card and a little pressie!
R: what did you get?
H: a nice bottle of wine
R: expect that will get drunk at dinner tomorrow night

Dont know if he twigged I was going to dinner tonight but replied yes! I was quite proud of him that he had gone and got her a card and a pressie, he hadnt done anything on friday when I saw him, not only was that thoughtful but he had gone out of his way to do it and not put it off!

We chatted lots more I validated his work efforts, and said I'd wished I'd been with him on his afternoon walk along the river. He said he was exhausted from having fun, read that as W dear you wear me out all this running around dating you lol! But it seemed a happy exhaustion. So I said I wished he was here and I'd give him a nice cuddle, he replied he'd probably fall asleep to which I said that would be ok, and he answered thank you!

TBH he could barely string/type a sentance together poor man, so finally he admitted defeat and went to bed!

He will have been in his flat two months at the end of this week and I wonder if its starting to become quite lonely, he goes to the pub and chats to the landlord he hasnt made other friends, he goes to his photography class but so far hasnt mentioned any new mates, his mate at work hasnt come back yet on his contract and H finishes this week so not likely to see him unless he makes some effort to do so! and interesting that S said he came up because he was bored and a bottle of wine although nice is an easy quick birthday pressie to pick up on route!

Meanwhile the W here is busy GAL all weekend and most of this week, so much not much time for him either lol!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

L
OP Offline
L
Well the contact continues on MSN, I went out to birthday dinner which was lovely, but didnt stay out late as I had been kicked by my horse and wanted to get home whilst I was still able to move! S had told me that his dad was bored out of his tree on sunday, so my suspicions about the impromptu birthday pressie being more of a need to spend time with people was true! He is lonely which saddens me some what, he could so easily spend more time with me but doesnt!

H had answered my txt from earlier although it was a bit stilted thanking me for my message and hoping I was ok although with a x. So back home resting my sore leg in bed went on MSN to chat with H, told him about my injury which he replied cant be too bad if you went out, so he got sharply told it was very painful and if it hadnt been a birthday I wouldnt have gone so less of that please, to which he replied he didnt mean anything by it.

We chatted about his day at work, its not great and no new contract on the horizon its all getting very very worrying neither of us have a job now! I tried to validate his effort, but offered him no cuddle as consolation this time! Left the conversation saying I was really uncomfy and needed to sleep, he wished me good night and x's and then said he hoped it was less painful in the morning, then sent me a hug emotion and then a red rose emotion which blew me away, especially as earlier we had been talking about watching Jane Austen's Emma on the telly which he missed the end of cos he was tired and I had told him that he missed the romantic ending where she finally realised who she loved all along and got her man before someone else got their sticky paws on him, then I miskey'd H asked me about the miskey totally ignoring the Emma bit! So he has made his first romantic gesture which is a great baby step!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Page 36 of 48 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 47 48

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard