Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 48 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 47 48
L
OP Offline
L
Thanks Dia, didnt really think I was trying to go too fast, I think he tried to rush things, so Im going to take a bit of a reverse strategy till he feels a bit more secure, got more GAL booked for this week already smile

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
L
OP Offline
L
Well he phoned as promised, told him about my fabby day with madam, but he kept getting cut off as his mobile had a really bad signal, tbh I really didnt want to answer him, if he had rung the home phone I think I would have let it go to answer phone, but he rung my mobile!

He gave me quite a few reasons why he had gone straight home, photography class homework, didnt want to use me as a hotel as he said he would have just showered, fallen asleep and gone in the morning, and one other that has slipped my mind, said we'd chat during the week and he'd see me friday for our date, and he didnt have to rush away saturday morning.. no mention of the funeral at all, so he may get a shock when I roll up wednesday looking georgous.

Not intending to talk to him till I see him Wednesday, more NC and mysterious I think would be good, its ironic but I thought NC would be horrid but it gives me thinking space and keeps my head clearer, and actually I enjoy it now, just think of it as he is outta my hair for a few days so I can have me time lol! Also gives him time to really think about what he perceives he wants!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

E
E
That's positive Rabbit and I like that you can enjoy your space now as 'you time'!

I have learned to love my evening routine, after 7pm, and I almost dread anything now spoiling my 'me time'!!

At least your H recognised that he does not want to use your home as a hotel and that's a good step forward. Some would just not care. Yes, you turn up at the funeral looking understated but F A B U L O U S and turn some heads - mostly H's!! Maybe that will make him scurry along a bit!

You are doing so well and yet I think that your H almost expects that you will come to him now. I would certainly do a 180 on that, remain nc until Wednesday at the funeral and then be mysterious when you do talk - for you shall.

I will be waiting to hear all about it!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
D
D
All the best with your nc Rabbit

G
G
Hi LR. I agree with everyone, things have moved a bit too quick for your H and he is having a bit of a hard time processing everything.

Back off a little bit and go with a bit of NC but I wouldn't have NC for an extended period, he will be back for sure, he just needs time to adjust to the new Rabbit and then he will be back for more of what other goodies you have in store. It's like coaxing a frightened animal out of hiding, putting a trail of little tidbits down for them to slowly move along taking each bit until they reach you. By then they are no longer frightened.

Trying to keep hope alive
D
D
Originally Posted By: girlfromoz
It's like coaxing a frightened animal out of hiding, putting a trail of little tidbits down for them to slowly move along taking each bit until they reach you. By then they are no longer frightened.

That's well said Oz. I agree!

L
OP Offline
L
Oz what a good way of putting it and all the more amusing my user name is Lost Rabbit lol! Not that Im a big fan of hunting, but its like he has been the big bold as brass fox who has started a chase then realised that hes not sure where he is running too and the hounds are on his tail (very geriatic slow moving ones at that) lol!

Didnt hear from him yesterday and made no attempt to contact him, just enjoyed my hack out on madam although I was back at two and felt a bit down due to feeling a bit crappy and there being a long evening ahead of me. Woke up to find that he had tried to make contact via MSN my laptop doesnt shut down properly all the time so must have left MSN open. Must admit it did make me grin to think he was chasing me but I wasnt available.

Really trying to get on this week, more house sorting before winter really sets in! Babycakes is enjoying her first day of freedom, I contemplated leaving her in till after the funeral but it was such a nice day out there I thought she could do no harm. She is running around the house with her tail in brush mode she is so excited lol.

Need to get on with weight loss again, Ive lost two stone now but am struggling with the last ten/twelve pounds just seem to keep going up and down three pounds although the minute then get to 9st13lbs I go off eating Im not going to be 10st again, being slim really relates to how I feel about myself fat=not sexy, slim = megga sexy. I have realised that I am a very sexual person, dont read that as sex maniac, but the touchy feely stuff is very important to me, its no wonder that it was such a revelation when I suddenly started to feel like a woman again instead of a wife!

Got new bank account started up today, having bank cards and cheques again will make life a lot easier, and also help with the weight, its a twenty min ride to the bank to get cash out so Im scouting around the house finishing up rubbish which isnt helping.

Anyway off to do more chores!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

E
E
Sounds like you are doing just fine, Rabbit. I too like Oz's analogy of putting out the tidbits and then tempting the frightened animal in. Sounds good to me!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
L
OP Offline
L
Ended up chatting with him on MSN it all got a bit cheeky, he seems to be enjoying the new sassy Rabbit which is good as she is here to stay! Plan on being a woman from now on not a wife/parent.

Quite a lot of GAL going on this week, out tonight for a drink with a GF, and again out tomorrow with a group of mates, then tap class thursday and date with H friday.

Funeral tomorrow and its hard trying to drum up the courage to go but I must, chickening out is not an option, just wish it wasn't such a long drive there and back, although now got an excuse for reasonable exit as going out with mates. Last thing H said on MSN when I said see you was Wednesday? Just wish he wasnt hell bent on making it known were not together when most people dont know were apart it seems more like a announcement of separation to me and him making a point!

Anyway off shopping this morning and off to take madam for a spin.

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

G
G
Hi LR

Keep going as you are and don't worry too much about the funeral and what people may or may not think. I don't think your H will make an issue of telling people you aren't together so I wouldn't worry, it would be tactless of him anyway to do that.

Last edited by girlfromoz; 10/14/09 03:52 AM.

Trying to keep hope alive
Page 31 of 48 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 47 48

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard