Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 48 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 47 48
L
OP Offline
L
Thank you ladies and huge huglets Nell, your so right I did need a 2x4 up the head, guess what you said was on the button, the one thing that made winning sour was that I wanted to come and be the returning champion to my H, and although he was very congratulating it wasnt enough..

I have no intention of contacting my family the least the better with that lot! I stick to the occasional "how are you doing phone call" once a month.

It is one of the hard parts of being no-contacty that we dont ask what they are doing, so Mr Rabbit may well have a perfectly good reason for wanting more time and may well have been itching for me to ask about it but I did manage to DB my way through on that point..

Need an action plan, if he does come out wednesday Im going out all dolled up, and thursday I have tap so I can pull the no thanks Im too tired stunt if he gets "handy harry" Im going to back off and step behind my boundaries, it wasnt like he wasnt warned last week I would.. Need to play it cool, no words of affirmation regarding love from Mr Rabbit, no hot loving from Mrs Rabbit..

Cant remember who asked but I won a red rossette & trophy for horse riding, a one day event is a dressage test, show jumping and cross country. I have a beautiful irish horse who is referred to on the board as madam!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
E
E
Originally Posted By: Lost Rabbit
no hot loving from Mrs Rabbit..

My word, she's getting it (the message, that is)!! Can you stick to it now?? It's one day, one opportunity - carpe diem - sieze the day and use it as a lesson to H. He needs some push back from YOU this time.

Gee, I must have exhausted my brain power first thing this morning - I have nothing left this evening Rabbit, except for my usual (((hug))) to you and babycakes - madam too, of course!

Now, get creative and figure out how we can swap email addresses, without getting caught! I have a plan, it's a cunning plan, but open to abuse so need to be careful ... !

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
L
OP Offline
L
Thanks Nell, I can see you have been wise wording your way round the board today so no wonder youve run out of steam lol. Im feeling a little deflated probably due to tiredness, I have ridden for five/six hours over the last three days and Im not as young as I used to be!

Re our cunning plan, I did think we could put several letters in our signature each day, say at the bottom, so we can piece them together, if you are following my drift, I have added a few at the bottom of mine today!

Totally get you on pull back, just need to be subtle dont want it to be perceived as sulking cos he didnt come when he said he would! In fact it would be better if he came when he said he would and I can stand him up lol!

Gosh no wonder we are all tired and brain ache sudoko seems a walk in the park compared to DB'ing smile

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

D
D
Hi Rabbit, I have been reading along but I think Nell is giving the best responses and my words are unnecessary!

Must say, though I did smile at your strategy of standing him up!

L
OP Offline
L
Oh well I just got a snarky txt from H about me having to do something with the bank account.. So I tried to but cos of the fraud I have to do the twenty minute journey into the next town to sort it out in the branch.. So I lost it a bit and phoned was greeted by hello my dear, but I wasnt having it and said "no can do, cant do it till wed, just keep going into B for everything" yes I was a bit snarky and no I dont care! He said it wasnt his fault, and I replied no but it would have been nicer if you had phoned instead of txting me orders.. said sorry I was snarky but Im tired and just have too much to do at the moment.. Babycakes has just had her stitches/staples out and her bucket removed, so I sent H a nice txt from her showing her free at last, now honestly I dont care if he replies.. Not sure if thats NC or detaching not that Im bothered.. Im not always gonna be perfect and if I cant have a moan to the one person I love who can I moan too.. Im just out for a two hour round trip with my mate so Im not going to get any rest this evening.. But I do need to get an early night and catch up on some sleep, Im always like a bear with a sore head when tired and Im fractious and grumpy.. Will clean the house with a vengence tomorrow and try and get back to being relaxed happy rabbit.. Please dont tell me off girls I know I did wrong so I will just have to live with the consequences!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

L
OP Offline
L
Right trip out did me the power of good, fresh air, a good blast down the motorway with the radio blaring, haggled a two hundered pound discount of my mates trailer, and then blasted back down the motorway and came home!

Tomorrow is another day and I will get my house in order both theoretically and housework wise! Im going quiet, I am no longer available to H he is gonna have to chase me! Enough of the mithering and winging its get on with it time..

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

E
E
Originally Posted By: Lost Rabbit
Please dont tell me off girls I know I did wrong so I will just have to live with the consequences!

OK - so I'm not gonna tell you off - you know what you did wrong so enough said!!

The bank bit is what is causing angst here too! I am wondering why it falls on the LBS to take over the accounting. I guess that this is another symptom of alienitis.

Great that you haggled your Rabbit whiskers off mate! Does this mean that you now get full use of said trailer (out here called a float)?!!

So happy that babycakes is no longer Mrs. Buckethead! Did her wound hold out? I'm sure that it did but my paranoia remains after the story I told you about my old puss. BC will be running around like a good 'un now, I bet!! Gotcha on the secret code. I have got those and will await - if I get it wrong, I shall start my own. You and I had EXACTLY the same thought Rabbit!!

Well, I don't know what happened yesterday but I seem to have had a lot of compliments re my posting! It's very kind of people to comment - funny how I was able to impart some wisdom when that very evening I totally lost it for myself.

Calmer today - H must be back now and I see that I have an email from him, so I shall go see what he has to say and join you later back over on my thread, where I shall catch up!

Have the best day that you can Rabbit. Keep a little of the anger in your repository - I feel that it helps in toughening you for Round Two of Down the Rabbit Burrow ... (the alternate word to burrow sounded rude in this context so decided to change it)!!

Catcha later!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

L
OP Offline
L
Oh Nell you do keep me smiling hun, it did take a few minutes for the last bit to sink in, but oh what a joyous laugh its caused when the penny dropped!

Babycakes is fine, the centre part of her scar had a nice scab on it, but when the staples came out that came off so that is a little bit weepy, but Im keeping her in for at least another ten days till its all healed thoroughly, she is due her vaccs now so it will be ideal to get both thing checked and done then.

Yes we will be able to go out and play with my mate, she has a baby ex-racehorse, so madam goes out as the "ive been there done it girl" or auntie madam. C has been a great friend and got me doing stuff I never dreamed a forty something would be doing with her horse, she is fifteen years younger than me, so she is horse mummy and Im mummy mummy it works well.

Nothing back from H but then it didnt really require a reply I suppose. Housework today and boiler man coming so can get some heating on when needed. It definitely turned wintery here now, but then if Mr Rabbit gets his act together its a good excuse for lots of log fires and snuggling, if not then BC gets all the cuddles.

Will put the next bit on the secret code today, arnt we naughty lol, and its so spooky how we think alike!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

E
E
Gotcha Rabbit - remember to take the letters off!!

Really happy that my post puts a smile on your face and a laugh in your heart!

If BC's scar is looking a bit pus-like, just put a small amount of salt in some warm water and give it a wipe - one direction only and not back and forth (spreads the infection)! Alternatively, just her licking to clean it is great antiseptic all on it's own.

Your horsey activities sound like just the biz to keep you occupied and you would love it where I am as there are horsey things going on quite close by. I wish that I had not lost my bottle after my fall. I could be out now doing such.

Glad that you have the heating going again. You can always have the choice to turn it off in preference to the log fire! WAIT and see what happens!

Meanwhile, keep warm with Doc Martin on the box ... I was there in Port Isaac a year ago!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

L
OP Offline
L
H is starting relationship talk..

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Page 28 of 48 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 47 48

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard