Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 87 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 86 87
E
E
That's a good idea Cas. I shall do that - it lets him wonder and yet know that I am happy to be independent. I shall leave it until mid-October as there's still time to be dark before the tribunal and then can use that as another strategy if nc fails to produce results again.

Thanks Cas!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
E
E
PS - Yes, start planning the GC trip for the girlies!! Don't think that Rabbit would be able to hop on over, however!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

D
OP Offline
D
GC trip...you say when and I'll do my most efficient organising...Oz will be in as part of her GALing(if she can leave the second honeymoon!!) and we'll convice Julia to take a detour from Sydney. Anyone else? Never know rabbit may just want some sunny GC weather!!

E
E
I'm there .... !!

Needs to be cheap and cheerful ... it's my GAL'ing too but $ conscious at the moment, as you know!!

What are we going to do? Start the agenda ... ! I need some major F.U.N.

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

J
JCJ Offline
J
Hey Cas

I'm feeling pretty cr@ppy today today to be honest. Not regretting my decision just sad after going to the solicitor. I distracted myself yesterday but don't have that luxury today as it is back to work and I'm not busy...

A lot of people do have separate financials, in fact the majority of my friends and family do.

I'm so glad he is more responsive. Do what works, but remember to give him space to initiate too, you want to get him actively thinking about you.

That is also brilliant news re your health also. You've obviously been doing a great job in taking care of yourself. Good on you Cas!

It has cheered me to post to you smile Hope the sun is starting to shine for when I come over there, it is grey and miserable here!

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
J
JCJ Offline
J
How long does it take to get from Sydney to GC??

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
D
OP Offline
D
Julia, I guess your ct@ppy feeling is to be expected...this is a HUGE decision and one that you have given such considered and deliberate contemplation. It's sad simply because this is not the life you envisaged for yourself.

Allow yourself to feel the pain of this decision but remind yourself that you are the most beautiful and amazing person whose personal demeanour and integrity shines so brightly that it will radiate out to all those you meet. Be kind and patient with you; for that's exactly what you deserve!

I feel sure a whole new life is emerging for you and you need to be ready for it!

The weather is simply superb at the moment-sunny dats and cool evenings. It's been just perfect for our beach walks and for those leisurely coffees which go down perfectly as we sit lazily in the beachside cafes!

I've never been to London but I've watched lots of episodes of shows like The Bill so I have some idea of the weather!

The best thing today with H was that he knows I didn't deliberately call him, just accidentally dialled and then disconnected! I plan on giving him time to initiate and that's quite easy at present cos I am feeling happy and dare I say it, detached.

Sydney to GC, one hr flight.

Hope your day is on the improve now. Take care!

D
OP Offline
D
Nell, cheap and cheerful GC...yes we can do it! Our beach walks are free, window shopping costs not a cent and we've got some wonderful shopping centres, coffee with views over the ocean, drinks listening to a live band, a drive to the hinterland and of course lots of chicky gossip, plenty of food and the odd glass or two! If you're game, there's always a theme park or two! I'll work on refining it!

G
G
Hi Cas

I really have to get the net connected at home, I miss so much after I finish work.

I am so glad for you that your H appears to be warming toward you, I know they are only small things, but a huge turnaround I think.

You are right in saying our female minds always think the worst such as your H wanting a key, that's our problem, over analyse and over think.

GC trip, I am there.

So happy for you that your health is improving so much.

Trying to keep hope alive
D
OP Offline
D
Thing is Oz, we always have these warmer stages and then he pulls back, has a tantrum, goes into silence mode and we have to start all over again. It's tiring but hopefully after my recent NC and boundary setting H knows that I will no longer tolerate that and I won't contact him. For now I have to sit back and be positive, patient and have no expectations. Lots of self reflection tells me my expectations usually get in the way.

I'll see what Nell has to say about my proposed itinerary and when she can save enough to get here and then we're on!

I'm excited today because I have organised a new bbq and outdoor setting, someone to fix the pool, do the gardening and clean all the paving. I plan on entertaining this summer!

Page 50 of 87 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 86 87

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard