Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 48 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 47 48
E
E
Yup! I agree - your H only deserves to be at home with YOUR cat this weekend and not the voluptuous Lena/Bonny (sorry, just can't get that image out of my mind now - you shouldn't have started me off)!! Oh Rabbit - I just know that we would have the best time if I came home and we got together .. we have a similar sense of humour seemingly!!

I so hope that you enjoy your riding weekend - you should ABSOLUTELY go - Nora Batty impression or not (another image for me to conjure with)!

I guess that you won't get chance to visit with us over the weekend so I shall make sure that I send you a message or two so that your thread doesn't get lost.

What have you planned for today? It's 10.10hrs with you now.

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
L
OP Offline
L
Well finally plucked up courage to look at the accounts and ooh they are sick, could be another reason H has declined to phone, although I checked my credit cards and there is enough dosh to cover weekend, and I have to take my trusty cheque book to pay one thing anyway as they dont have card facilities.. Musnt let it get behind again, if I do a few transactions every day it wont so I must be a good girl! Although getting some temping work would certainly help, sent off for a training job yesterday but obviously in the scheme of things a SAHM for two years dont stand a chance, I could so kick H for this, back to if you were so bl**dy unhappy why did you let me leave my job!

So bit down in the dumps now, cant go shopping and I have organised madam to be taken care of for the next four days so will look a bit dumb going to see her when Im supposed to be busy! ARrrrrr frustration alert ....... So Im going to try and do some housework carefully so as not to agrievate my back. Got chiro app for tues with a shout out if she gets any cancellations.

Nell you so make me laugh, every time I think of you coming back to blighty I have this image of the "yoghurt & strawberry" advert where they are running towards each other across the beach, instead its you and me running across an airport foyer calling "rabbit, nell" and then the men in white coats chasing us lol! Yes I do think we could be potentially be very naughty party animals!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
E
E
You are funny!!! Love the yoghurt & strawberry advert ... also put me in mind of the Gary Lineker and Cat Deeley adverts for Smiths crisps!!

If your back is really playing you up Rabbit, lie on the floor on your tummy for half an hour. Do this twice or three times a day (the old thing of lying on your back is outmoded and more research supports what I have just outlined). If you can get to the pool, WALK up and down the length of it a few times, if you can manage it. All back strengthening.

I can SO relate to you being mad about H allowing you to leave your job, if he was so bl**dy unhappy. Again, same thing here. Makes you pewk, doesn't it?? It's like they almost wanted us to be as low as we could go .. and then to kick us a bit further. Considering that these are men who are supposed to have loved us - well, doesn't leave much to the imagination for what our enemies would do.

OK - I'm off to bed shortly. Just letting the moglets have a last minute run around their garden and then it's "night night garden - night, night bears" before we all climb in to bed to watch Birds of a Feather (repeats), Emmerdale and then Corrie. Then it is "night night mummy" - with "heads under wings, beaks under blankets, all eyes closed - Good night"! (Tell me that you don't remember that and I shall call you a fibber, Lena Zavaroni)!!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

L
OP Offline
L
Why does it have to happen now! My little cat has just come in with a gaping hole in her belly, so just had to do an emergency dash to vets, where she is staying the night to be operated on tomorrow. Had to phone H as he'd never forgive me if I didnt tell him "babycakes" was injured. Said that blows my weekend not enough money and I get " didnt you get the email I sent you about the mysterious £200 being moved! Oh right if he hadnt heard anything why did he phone me! I am afraid I acted a bit hurt/cross that and stated "what on earth have I done to make you think I'd act in such a way without telling him" Blooming banks Im not sure whats worse WAH or banks. Only difference is that banks wont care, WAH did offer to come home later tonight but I wont hold my breathe on that one, last thing I want to do is break down in tears on him, but thats what I am doing at the moment!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

L
OP Offline
L
Well what a way to find out that your H isnt having an affair! Poor ickle cat, had to have an operation to make her parents see sense! H went off to investigate the mysterious £200 missing, only to find its been paid to guess what, the mysterious bill payment with the other persons name on! Its a fraudulant transaction not another woman, I was honest and said I had seen it but how was suppose to ask him "was he living with another woman" He replied how many times have I told you there was no one else, to which I answered I suppose you think I dont trust you now! But I just couldnt ask you that question, which I think he understood. On top of that he had emailed me but to my hotmail account the one I had given up looking at for the last few weeks as I kept getting disappointed he wasnt on it to MSN me, and the message starts with I have added you to MSN so that we can chat! I told him I hadnt checked that one recently and it doesnt pull into my outlook. But did say it was nice to know he wanted to chat to me. Anyway he is on his way so need a quick dash round the house and try and make this tearful face look attractive again, although I think in this instance its ok to look bereft dont you think! Just wish our darling "babycakes" was at home too!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

D
Dia Offline
D
(((((((((((((((((((((Rabbit)))))))))))))))))))

Glad your kitty is in good hands!

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
Dia #1844428 09/24/09 08:52 PM
G
G
Hi LR

Glad your kitty kat will be okay, it is sickening when they are hurt or injured, at least it got you some contact with H.

Trying to keep hope alive
E
E
Hi Aunt Rabbit
Just popping in as mum is almost on her way to work. Can't believe that cousin Babycakes has been dusted up so badly - what on earth happened to her? You must be beside yourself. How did the operation go - is she all woozy now? Bet you are giving her cuddles and fussing her, brave puss.

Really sad for you and BC. Purrr, miaaooow, it will be OK. Just concentrate on her and forget everything else for the minute. She needs 100% of your love right now.

Nells C15 & C6 xxxx

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

E
E
Stoopid cats - they didn't read that properly and I have had to tell them that Babycakes was an inpatient overnight. She's OK isn't she? Got her home now, Rabbit?

I remember when H and I 'misplaced' one of our babies a few years back, right in the middle of a silly spat - baby must have left because of the friction and didn't come home for 4 days ... boy, did that patch H and I back together and make us work on finding the runaway! When she came home, H and I were both ecstatic and crying for what we could have lost .... perhaps this will be the same for Mr Rabbit and you?!!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

Eskimo Nell #1844724 09/25/09 01:20 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Hi Nell

Babycakes had a bit of a scare with her breathing under anaesthetic but we are picking her up in a couple of hours, although she is grounded for at least a week whilst every thing heals. She is badly bruised around her ribs and we can only assume that she has fallen on something the poor thing!

Thats the good news, the bad news is I got a little piggled on very little food and ended up having my wicked way with Mr Rabbit, that on top of the fact that financially we are in a bit of a pickle as some thieving scumbag has managed to get up to all manner of mischief with our account and now its all shut down and locked out whilst the bank trying and work out who did what and where and then refer it to the police, hard cash under the mattress is beginning to look a much better prospect!

That and being stressed about babycakes and staying up too late again wink wink, is taking all my where with all to not break down and beg Mr Rabbit not to just "get his butt home and stay here and love me" Which to be fair to him thats exactly what he has done but not as long as I would like him to stay! Although with that all in mind he must have noticed that I have managed to not lose my patience and break into a cold sweat panic, although I am a little subdued.

Rabbit 1 Mr Rabbit 0

We have been to the bank to collect some cash and had lunch together it must be the longest we have spent together in a long time! Decided to go ahead with my plan to do a carpet picnic this evening, as I think I need to opt for relaxing and destressing, whilst pandering to both Mr Rabbit and Babycakes!

Really having a stop the world I want to get off day! I really dont think I could take anymore [censored] this week!

Love to the moggles Nell it was so thoughtful of them to put paw to keyboard and Im sure Babycakes will tell them of her adventures as soon as she feels up to it!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Page 21 of 48 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 47 48

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard