Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 48 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 47 48
L
OP Offline
L
Morning/Evening where ever you are!

Woke up this morning and the lost/mislaying feeling for H wasnt so prevelant, maybe because its the week and I know where he should be at work probably? S is at home he has cricked his neck, I popped upstairs to see him and ask why he was still here and not at work, but thought no I am gonna 180 him as well, no panicking he will get the sack he has any more time off, hes twenty one and its his life to screw up, so said Im popping back to bed for half hour see you later.

Went to bed at a reasonable time last night and dropped like a stone I was so tired. Got a lunch date today with my riding friend as she is on hols this week, also got a couple of medical appointments, and a day out friday and a party/bbq saturday. Need to get on with the garden again at some point, as I need to get that bed sorted before winter sets in.

Bit worried about the accounts as there appears to be a £800 difference between the available balance and balance and not email from H saying what he has been spending. I dont think he has paid the mortgage either, as the £800 difference isnt enough. Also by now he will have had to pay a deposit/rent for his flat, bet thats what it is and hes too chicken to say. Im just gonna keep saying "I will not panic" to myself, cos if I panic thats when I will go off cock and I'm not going too!

Off to see what the rest of you have been up too!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
L
OP Offline
L
S has just come down and told me his dad's card has been stopped this morning, S works for our bank, so H had phoned him for the number. Apparently he moves in today so I expect he has paid his rent and the bank have stopped it after the fraud problem the other day. So not a good start for him.. Good for me though as when S said what had happened I felt a smile come on my face, hope it didnt see it, rather than the sick pit of the stomach feeling. Trouble is I dont think he has paid the mortgage and he sure didnt tell me he was paying his rent either, not sure what to do about this as again he has paid a big bill and not told me, but was quick enough to moan at me when he thought I had done so!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

E
E
So with you on the finance crisis right now Rabbit! Good to have your S in the bank but don't have any pearls of wisdom for you on this one, I'm afraid.

Just laughing to myself about mantra's - I'm letting the cats out and almost forgot to say my usual "don't go far, don't go long" and realised how wrong it would have been for me not to have said it. I can't rest if they are out and I haven't!!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
L
OP Offline
L
Oh dear, I really tried hard not to giggle! S came down and said that dad was annoyed as the bank had done something wrong. I politely told him I didnt want to know about what dad was spending his money on, he had the right to do so but still was responsible for paying for things he had agreed upon before. S said "sorry mum but its funny you will laugh" Apparently the fraud was on H's card and they have stopped his card completely and he will have to wait for a new one which will take at least 10-12 days, and of course the bank will only send it to our home, so he will have to collect it as Im not getting S involved in the financial side of things. So he has moved in today with no access to our bank account for nearly a fortnight, ok he has his credit cards, but what I found more amusing was not that it had happened but that S who has stayed pretty neutral except for the odd faux pas thought it was amusing that it had happened to dad.. In my heart I am worrying for him as its gonna make like difficult but my head says ce cera cera! Also Im still not sure he has paid the mortgage which he agreed to sort out as he had been dealing with it before and I only want to take it over when its up to date, why should I sort out his problems!

Last edited by Lost Rabbit; 09/07/09 04:12 PM.

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

L
OP Offline
L
Well didnt even have chance to ponder on H this morning as just as I was coming round to the cat complaining about the lack of service this morning the phone rang too and it was the bank after the mortgage. I cant answer one of the security questions so she wouldnt really talk to me but I did tell her that H didnt live here any more and hadnt for the last six weeks, and that he had said he was going to pay the mortgage last wednesday and apparently hasnt! On top of that I now know he cant as he doesnt have a card to do so! Because of the way he gets paid we cant pay it by standard Direct Debit, so its always a bit behind or we are paying extra to clear it. I had asked that he clarified the latest situation when he paid it then I would take over paying it if he put the money in our joint account. Arrrrrrhhh I dont want to contact him certainly not until a week before he last contacted me which is thursday evening. What do I do?

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

E
E
Glad that you are seeing the funny side Rabbit!!

What to do? Easy - ring the bank and give them H's phone number .. let him deal with it. The bank are not going to reposess in a week anyhow, so hold out!!

What have you been doing today so far, what plans for today and tomorrow??

Hey, I'm there with you on the cat moaning about lack of service ... I had two of them on at me this morning! Still, before bed tonight they have a fresh new litter hut and will have a big stash of food down so that I can get a lie in in the morning ... yeah, riiight!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

L
OP Offline
L
Feeling pretty sick at the moment, just gone online and check something is gonna be paid tomorrow and found H has set up a new payment titled H & Other Name.. Looks like my worst fear is true then there is someone else! Trying not to burst into floods of tears here, my instinct is to block him completely from our joint account and delete the payment that would completely screw him but then he would screw me over too as he is the only one with any money at the moment.. I so want to contact him and ask him if its true, S is here today as his neck is still sore, how on earth can I act ok in front of him knowing what I fear could be true!

Last edited by Lost Rabbit; 09/08/09 10:35 AM.

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

L
OP Offline
L
Could someone stop by and give me some advice please!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

E
E
OMG Rabbit ... hang on. I need to think .... I'm here though, just don't go away OK???

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

L
OP Offline
L
Im still here, adding insult to injury the gym has phoned up and asked why his payment has been cancelled.. Im just sitting here trying to breathe, it could be just a reference but my common sense tells me its probably not!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Page 8 of 48 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 47 48

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard