Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 48 1 2 46 47 48
L
OP Offline
L
Right things have been going pretty well for H and myself, we are talking and I would say looking pretty much like we will be back together soon, been discussing house hunting etc but all our moves are on hold as H has to get a new job!

Anyway back before he went awal (separated) he deliberately went to a party I didnt want him to go too and didnt wear his wedding ring, now he did tell me that he had said nothing and that he told the friend that it was an impromptu visit, I know he had taken stuff to change into so it wasnt impromptu but deliberate. Anyway today two separate Xmas cards arrived today one addressed to me and one to him! As this friend moved to Spain the week after said leaving party she is hardly likely to have heard the fact we'd split from anyone else! And we hadnt split up at this point.

Honestly Im spitting bricks at the moment but dont want to jepordise us getting back together but dont want to get back with him with a lie between us either.

Advice please would be lovely!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
L
OP Offline
L
Does Mr Rabbit saying

"I love you"

Count as "divorce busted" lol! We are spending Xmas together and he is spending more time here than ever before just going back to his place to finish off his course he started, and we are starting to plan our new life, its very very early stages but 2010 looks like its going to be heaps better than 2009!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

D
D
Well done. Great news Rabbit!

Cas

R
R
Hi Rabbit!
Sounds like excellent progress!
My H said "I love you" for the first time since the A progressed. It was a very special moment, because we both knew he would not say that lightly or without meaning it. He has also verbally re-commited to our marriage and we are now discussing Christmas.
Huge relief.... but a long road ahead!
I am finally looking forward to Christmas though... knowing it will be as it always has been... together.
I hope you and h have a wonderful Christmas together and build some new, special memories to treasure!
Hugs,
Rocked

L
OP Offline
L
Thanks Rocked it is a long road ahead to get back to somewhere as we are definitely not going back to where we were so to speak! Trying to keep a steady keel on things, H has commitments down South till end of Jan and desperately needs to get a job now. Just trying to go slowly and not panic him.

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

G
G
Hi LR

Just thought I would drop in, have been lurking and reading and I just wanted to say how happy I am for you and the progress you have made, you have done some hard work but there is more hard work to come in re-establishing the R, but I know you will do just fine. Best wishes to you both.

(((((((((LR))))))))

Trying to keep hope alive
G
G
Merry Christmas, Lost.

(Inner) Peace,

Gardener

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

B
B
Want to say hi = I'm catching up on your thread but I'm very excited for you and inspired. Keep up the good DB work you deserve the very best.

Me: 42
Him: 43

Two divorcees in a relationship
B
B
I'm through the first part of your thread - I relate so much -- I am a panicker, I am an at-home wife who is trying to get through the long lonely days and trying to re=enter the work world after a 5 year hiatus, I have also gone up and down with my DBing- whew, you are still an inspiration to me and I'll keep reading....your discussions with Eskimo Nell were really great. Very focussed.

Me: 42
Him: 43

Two divorcees in a relationship
Page 48 of 48 1 2 46 47 48

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard