Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
B
B
Hi Rabbit

Well done sounds good. Keep it up. DBiing to the max. Now withdraw wait for him to come to you, I think I've messed up by seeing positive changes and then going inw with too much pressure so don't make that mistake.

married 23 years
4 grown up kids
L
OP Offline
L
I sent a very short sassy reply to his txt and now he can wait, it feels like a game of chess some times lol, and good chess players have patience and observance in abundance and so must I, lets hope its a busy week as its going to be hard to NC!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
E
E
Sounds like you have the game sussed! What helps me when I really need to speak to H is to get on here ... and vent!!

You know that I am nc too since the end of last week so let's see how we go, eh Rabbit??

Bonny is right though ... it's your H's move next - your strategy is putting you in a good place for check mate!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

G
G
Hi LR

Sounds like your night went very well. A+ for you in your handling of the situation.

And yes it is now your H who has to make the next move, I need to learn to play chess maybe it would help with strategies.

Trying to keep hope alive
E
E
It's early in your day Rabbit - quarter to ten am, to be precise. What gives??

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

L
OP Offline
L
Morning all!

Today is a funny day really, I keep remembering his txt and a smile comes upon my face, the last bit was "I would have txt you yesterday but I got roped into firing (steam train)you know what they are like!" ohh and a x, my sassy reply was "glad you got all fired up" and returned the x. Also every time I make the bed fond thoughts of the friday night, we actually havent slept in the same bed for over six months smile Im still in the keep pinching myself phase, so need to keep perspective.

The sadness part is that today we would have been together for twenty nine years and I expect it wont even occur to him and it highly unlikely it will get recognised either, but friday was so special perhaps I should consider we celebrated it then!

Friday was unreal! He had changed so much, he is so slim now, and he enjoys wearing his clothes and buying them! He teased me about spending his money on new underwear and my retort was "although it could be useful at times for your knickers to fall down, its not always conveniant" He talked about his two courses he has booked, the italian course is actually for february, he wanted to do it now but missed out so booked for the next session, and is doing a course in photography, my heart sank a bit, not so much that it was booked for next year but more that the realisation of how much he wasnt planning on coming back in the beginning when he left!

It felt like I was on a date with my H and maybe thats were we need to start, but obviously you cant date indefinitely so Im a little nervous of a "cake eating" scenario happening, although its not a quality H would have had before, but then who wouldnt want to spend time with an attractive sexy wife, getting their needs fufilled then back off to do their own thing all week, and we are so not going there lol!

Scary things are that his contract has only a couple of weeks to run then neither of us have a job! Again shows how desperate he must have felt, signing a lease not knowing if he could pay it two months in! I know that some of this compassion for him will come into play sooner or later, and reading Dia's thread this morning I can see how hard its going to be to absorb, maybe even for both of us!

Anyway Im going to hold a few of H's sentances in my heart and get on with the week ahead, he is working a few evenings pulling the last of his project together so he can be allowed to be distracted, although that will make contact all the sweeter if he finds time to call!

One very happy Rabbit, trying to keep smugness under control (wink wink)

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
E
E
Sounds like you are in a happy burrow, my friend!

I think that you have great potential here - imho. You just need to up the ante with your DB, when you get the opportunity. He's watching you!!

I certainly feel the pain of today's 'anniversary' - you know that from me going through it recently. What hurt me more was when I sarcastically said to H on Thursday "Happy Anniversary for last Friday", he looked at me really confused, like he really didn't know what I was talking about. Makes me feel all the more that he is in a thick, thick fog.

Anyhow, you enjoy your glory and prepare for the kickback ... everyone warns of it coming although I have no experience to base it on. Hope that it doesn't happen but better to be prepared than not!

Have a great day Rabbit :o)

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

D
Dia Offline
D
Oooooooh! Congratulations!! What a wonderful weekend and you DBed like a pro!!

And Ha!, you're the second person I've gotten to congratulate lately for LM. Must be something in the water. wink

Keep at it now, and don't backslide! Earlier in your thread I saw the bit about leaving your frillies out to air and laughed at my computer! Glad it worked!

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
L
L
Hi LR,
Happy to read of your great weekend & congratulations! You are doing GREAT! I know how hard it is getting through that anniv. date, as Nell said. Mine was 8/16, it was our 11th. But you handled it well, and your thread continues to inspire me! Keep it up, you are doing an AMAZING job of this! :-)

Page 18 of 48 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 47 48

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard