Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 48 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 47 48
G
G
Hi LR

Sounds like you are all ready to roll. You will be fine and just remember to keep your cool, no backsliding like I have a habit of doing. Learn from my mistakes.

Will be thinking of you.

Trying to keep hope alive
E
E
Oh well done Rabbit - sounds like the perfect 'crime scene'!!!!! LOL

Can't wait to hear about this one. I so hope that you have held it together and been able to DB well. It's your first BIG opportunity though so I'm not expecting too much.

I was laughing about your tinsel around the end of the bed - all that's missing is the handcuffs! Now there's a thought .... *lol*

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
G
G
Hi LR

Hope is all is going well.

Trying to keep hope alive
L
OP Offline
L
All is well smile

Not a mention of OW and apparently I look fifteen years younger! Needless to say the spare room wasnt used and bacon sarnies wernt served till eleven am.. Still a very long way to go but no recriminations in the morning although bracing ones self for a large dose of pull back at some point! Will fill in later as Im off to ride my darling madam.

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
E
E
Oh you minx!!!!!!!!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

L
OP Offline
L
Im still a bit like a stunned Rabbit today smile By mid afternoon I was absolutely wibbling so called my best mate and said can I come over for coffee I need moral support and cat cuddles! I managed to drive the twenty minutes and kept focusing on my thought "youre playing the long game" with a back up of please god let there being nothing nasty and if so give me the courage to DB my way through it.

Well H had only been home barely half an hour and I got a txt saying "Im home when do you think your gonna be back" It got ignored and about an hour later than him I rolled up on the drive, sat fiddling in my handbag, got my phone out and proceeded through the door nattering to the invisible man about my dinner arrangements tonight! We sat an talked about next door neighbours new cars, and what was going on around us, and he told me how our darling cat had ran hell for leather to see her daddy and how she didnt argue when he picked her up and cuddled her and how she seemed quite genuinely pleased to see him..

So after a few minutes I got up and started pottering around the house and he followed me around, asking whose name on the calendar was and when my S phoned he asked what I was doing and after I put the phone day I said "whats with the men in my life dont ask a thing for ages then want to know everything in one go" Finally H pointed out that the fridge was empty, so I said well I had lunch and Im out tomorrow and I didnt know what you wanted, so H said looks like we need to eat out, my reply was are you going on your own or was that an invite. Well apparently it was, we played verbal footsie for ages waiting for the table, and when he mention several things that normally would have caused panic in me, well water of a ducks back wasnt the word for it.. The compliments kept coming thick and fast and I made sure several were returned, even told him that the time away had been a blessing, I had found new friends and found treasures in friends I had never anticipated..

R talk was never entered into except at one point when I said I thought it was sad that we had got on two different buses and H looked a me as if to say are you going to get on my bus, I replied maybe we just have to get on a completely different bus and share a seat.. Well I cant really go into further details but it was a pleasant evening and no pullback in the morning in fact the complete opposite. But no mention of the ILY words from either of us and all contact apart from brief brushing of arms all had to come from him.

Well he has gone, no pursuing from me at all, Im not sure it was right but he now really knows what he is throwing away, in passing he said he'd be up in the week, but I said dont you mean the weekend as Im not going till early sat morning, H's reply maybe friday again. Also a mention of would I like him to phone during the week, again he was told it would be nice but with a wicked smile on my face I said I wouldnt hold my breath. But reminded him if the event finished late there was always the spare bed.

He has gone and Im not dead, I survived and again we will take the next week as it comes! This is no means over and done with, its still a very long road ahead, but I have prooved to myself that I can stick to my guns and persevere after all he is very important to me and I dont take vows lightly.

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

D
D
Well done LR! I'm proud of you.

1st
2nd
3rd
Current
L
OP Offline
L
Thanks Dudess and lol @ Nell! Just got back from an evening out with friends and although it would have been nice to see his car on the drive, there was no expectation from me, in fact it brought a smile to my face that he would rather drive nearly three and half hours home that fall in my trap again lol! So now I wait for the pull back I suppose, its got to happen as other wise he wont appear man enough, although in passing he did mention that he didnt think he had a wall built up any more, although I did offer to give him some polyfilla! I will just be pleased if he can managed the two small steps this week.. Well I suppose he could have come of his own free will this weekend but too soon to tell!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

E
E
Oh well done Rabbit - go to the top of the class!! You db'ed like a pro and you will reap the rewards, I'm sure. Sounding very positive.

If Gucci were around (he's quiet lately), he would defo mark you Grade A+!!

This 'win' will give you a benchmark and allow you to continue with what you have been doing. It's positive and will drive you forward for more of the same and acting as if ....

Lucky, lucky you :o)

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

L
OP Offline
L
Thanks Nell, Im just a little worried that allowing ML was a bit cake eating, but pointed out I never do anything I dont want too even if it was "mans needs" harking back to the last time we ML before he left, the reply was not "mans needs" but ML. Just had a nice txt saying "thank you and he had enjoyed every minute of it, and he would have txt yesterday but roped into doing something on the train! Well next weekend if I see him before I leave he is going to get "sassy but no cake eating" rabbit, and leave him to ponder whilst I go and have a fab time on my riding course lol!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Page 17 of 48 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 47 48

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard