Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 48 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 47 48
L
OP Offline
L
Im not sure why H is visiting tomorrow night, he is staying the night which is unusual as he has practically run for the hills every time its been suggested.

I know he is coming to pick up some important things, his new bank cards, medication from docs, and a few other bits, and then the following day he has a evening meetup up planned.

I have now been doing NC except a couple of important emails and txts, as we have an older son it hasnt been that hard. In the first few weeks before I got stuck into NC I used to tease him about having a date with "flora the floosie" but I didnt think there was anyone and he always replied it would take a long time before that happened. But I have a niggling suspicion there is someone.

Now there could be several reasons why he wants to see me, but I need a good calm DB'ing answer should he hit me with the OW scenario. Bearing in mind hes gonna think cos I always told him I would that his credentials are seriously going to be in danger, so one might say would he ask to stay the night if he was going to drop a bomb that he thought would cause danger to his credentials lol! Anyway, so far all I have come up with is

"Ok Im not surprised but of course that is your perogative to choose to be with someone else"

So if that isnt what I need to be saying can anyone give me a better line! I am to just stay as calm as a cucumber and carry on looking like it doesnt really matter Im moving on..

New underwear is ready for the airer and cute little nightdress to say goodnight in, that and two fabulous drop dead outfits to be seen in, bearing in mind he hasnt seen me for four weeks now and I have dropped another dress size since then and everyone else is now starting to really notice..

Anyway over to you folks!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
M
M
Buy yourself a nice bouquet of flowers and leave it in the entryway as if you received them from someone.

Then when he comes, tell him you have plans and you'll see him later and walk out the door. Let him sit in the empty house alone with the thought of the flowers on his mind. Make sure you're dressed to kill and put on your nicest perfume.

No sense ruining a perfectly good evening with someone whom you know will be causing alot of drama. Go out with a friend or catch a movie on your own. Just be sure you come back late and happy.

Sexy, smart and confident. That's what you want to show him. Not the lost rabbit anymore, but a killer tigress. You can do it.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
L
OP Offline
L
Killer tigress ready to go Stuck! Had thought about flowers but thought they might be a tad too obvious! Me all ship shape and bristol fashioned as they say over here in the UK. Just gotta keep remembering to breathe, its daft I feel like the sixteen year old girl who he saw sitting on the wall, I have even bought a pair of slim black jeans to wear to recreate the moment!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

M
M
I would strongly suggest the flowers. You want a bold physical item that he can see and that will be burned into his memory while you're out of the house. You want him to "wonder" and let it start eating away at him.

Don't forget the perfume. The sense of smell can be very strong in terms of memory for a man.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
C
C
Then write a bogus phone # on a note pad with a vague name (S. Martin.) Leave it out on the kitchen counter.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
L
OP Offline
L
Im loving this folks, you are bringing out the minx in me lol! But then it was the minx that H fell in love with in the first place so bring it on!

Last edited by Lost Rabbit; 09/17/09 08:09 PM.

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

G
G
Hi LR

Definitely do the flowers, I have done this just this week, they got a look, no comment, but they are there in front of H each and every day. I am getting a fresh bunch today. My H wouldn't think I am buying them as it has never been something I did due to allergies.

Love Coach's idea as well, might try that one myself.

You go girl in your skinny jeans, how good does it feel when you can get into them.

I will be thinking of you tonight and hope it all goes well LR.

((((LR))))

Trying to keep hope alive
E
E
The phone number trick works well ...especially when it's ow's phone number!! I did the very same and H went loopy!! Boy did he lose it.

Hope that it's going well for you Rabbit - it's almost 11pm with you now and your mind must be in a whirl. Will check in later.

Enjoy!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
E
E
Where are you, ya minx??!!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
L
OP Offline
L
Minx reporting in for duty lol!

All ready to roll! Just popped out to get wine and beer for the fridge but no food (cos I have had lunch already) decided going out on him when he is here is just a bit too much, so Im going to come back about an hour after him from a lunch date that over ran, looking very hot to trot (over dressed for a girly lunch), nattering to the invisible man about tomorrows nights dinner date (which is true) Pink hand tied bouquet on cabinet, not a colour I would buy and at the moment its clashing beautifully with the peach lounge so he cant miss it! Black, purple and teal undies on airer,(nothing tame in colour there) silk nightie on bed, red tinselly stuff tied round bed end to show him I have GAL and to remind me of fab party last weekend and make me smile,house tidy but not overly (need to look like Im a little too busy to clean). So all I have is a few chores to do this afternoon and then get dressed and go read my book somewhere for an hour or two whilst he gets home and stews! Oh and of course the most vital thing remember to breathe! Never felt this nervous in my life!

Last edited by Lost Rabbit; 09/18/09 12:00 PM.

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Page 16 of 48 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 47 48

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard